• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CGC @ SFSU XXV - SEP. 3rd!

chiZZLeSD

Smash Lord
yeah when you put it that way i guess i shouldve seen it coming.i just really wanted mayweather to get ktfo because he talks so much **** when he fights like a *****

Merkuri

Smash Lord
Hey whenever this is CGC tournament could you guys include the characters the top 8 used for the tournament so that we can add the information to the characters ranking thread? Right now a lot of east coast tournaments aren't represented because east cost tourney organizers aren't doing this. And it doesn't have to be the TO who posts the characters the players used. Thanks in advance.

WassupJB

Smash Lord
mayweather v mosley was disappointing :[
kinda..round 2 was insane.

lol who thought it wouldn't be? >_>
i didn't think it'd be so one sided. i think everyone knew mayweather would win but not dominate. and shane being tired by round 4 was the most disappointing part.

yeah when you put it that way i guess i shouldve seen it coming.i just really wanted mayweather to get ktfo because he talks so much **** when he fights like a *****
yeah man..mayweather needs to get knocked out or fight pacquiao, because for both of them (pakman and mayweather) that's the end of the finish line.

WassupJB

Smash Lord
mayweather fights like a *****? female dogg? LOL i must have missed that

mayweather is a ****ing brilliant boxer, his defense cannot be matched...at all...by anyone...ever. he just needs to humbled.

pockyD

Smash Legend
;some guy said:
Lennox is a conqueror? No. I'm Alexander, he's no Alexander! I'm the best ever! There's never been anybody as ruthless. I'm Sonny Liston, I'm Jack Dempsey, there's no one like me - I'm from their cloth. There's no one that can match me! My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious! I want your heart! I want to eat his children! Praise be to Allah!
what about THAT GUY

chiZZLeSD

Smash Lord
whats wrong with that?
mayweather fights like a *****? female dogg? LOL i must have missed that

mayweather is a ****ing brilliant boxer, his defense cannot be matched...at all...by anyone...ever. he just needs to humbled.

yeah i dunno.theres nothing wrong with being defensive.i cant really explain my problem with mayweather though..its like..he talks **** like hes amazing when his skill isnt breaking through peoples defenses...more like just trying to outlast the other guy.i guess you could say i just think fighting for points is kinda whack.if youre gonna get in a fight,you should FIGHT..not run around and poke at the other guy til he gets tired.but this is all imo.fact is that mayweather's undefeated so yeah haha

Adam M!

Smash Lord
yeah i dunno.theres nothing wrong with being defensive.i cant really explain my problem with mayweather though..its like..he talks **** like hes amazing when his skill isnt breaking through peoples defenses...more like just trying to outlast the other guy.i guess you could say i just think fighting for points is kinda whack.if youre gonna get in a fight,you should FIGHT..not run around and poke at the other guy til he gets tired.but this is all imo.fact is that mayweather's undefeated so yeah haha
don't you realize you're just getting mad over your morals, and that other people don't share them? (maybe 'mad' isn't the word cuz i know you probably don't care, but you know what i mean.) it's like just because you think it's more "manly" to just get in the ring and tear someone apart doesn't mean a **** thing to anyone but you and people who believe like you.

how is making sure you hit the guy more than he hits you not fighting? is endurance not part fighting? is technical ability not fighting? i mean ****, you can't become the best at anything without a LITTLE cockiness. how else would you ever believe you could do it in the first place?

chiZZLeSD

Smash Lord
don't you realize you're just getting mad over your morals, and that other people don't share them? (maybe 'mad' isn't the word cuz i know you probably don't care, but you know what i mean.) it's like just because you think it's more "manly" to just get in the ring and tear someone apart doesn't mean a **** thing to anyone but you and people who believe like you.

how is making sure you hit the guy more than he hits you not fighting? is endurance not part fighting? is technical ability not fighting? i mean ****, you can't become the best at anything without a LITTLE cockiness. how else would you ever believe you could do it in the first place?
no youre right its my personal beliefs that make me dislike mayweather.i agree that endurance is a big part of boxing and that he excels at outlasting his opponents.and the keyword is a LITTLE cockiness haha.mayweather has enough for all the boxers in his weight class.but he IS 41-0 (?) so i guess hes got the right to talk as much **** as he does for now haha

MMA is a little too subliminally homo for me. two doods grappling on the floor for minutes at a time, nah man.. just get up and kick someone in the head
HAHA yeah wrestling and bjj are pretty homo,but the reason i love sports is because i admire the way the fighters or players combine their athletic abilities with their technical knowledge.thats why i love football so much,because its one of the most technical sports in america (or the world?) ..that and i like watching fat guys score because you get a fat guy victory dance

Adam M!

Smash Lord
god football is a ****ing joke, don't get me started on that blood sport

PokemonMasterIRL

Smash Master
dammit.

I was going to say that I said ******, not ******, but either way enders reply still works.

Well if you are homophobic and two guys wrestling turns you on that would be bad right?

Not that being gay is bad, you know I want to tap Alan. ;]

so is pc going to this or good **** german? id like to buy my tickets soon if hes going to that, dont want to have to spend 300+ on a ticket to cali

HomeMadeWaffles

Smash Lord
so is pc going to this or good **** german? id like to buy my tickets soon if hes going to that, dont want to have to spend 300+ on a ticket to cali
i havent talked to him recently

but ill see whats up

i hella wanted pc to team with phil to.....(no stabs at you what so ever silent wolf)

but hey it is what it is

Top Bottom