• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CGC @ SFSU XXV - SEP. 3rd!

The Greater Leon

Smash Hero
why is everyone so stupid? censor dodging is against the tos. what should and shouldnt be censored is irrelevant to the discussion of 'mods are modding us.' mods dont just decide to come in and flaunt their power, they are obligated to do their job when they happen to check the forums.

i am amused in miguel's excitement for flaming a mod when he so claims to want to be one. whoever becomes a mod from pac west is gonna have to do the same ****, mod when you see it because you have to because you are a mod, and are gonna take the same **** from the community.

tl'dr calm down, its not that big of a deal that you cant say ****** online

started writing this a few hours ago so now its late gg

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
how many entrants does this event usually get? especially for a more hype one where you've got PC Chris (like how many entrants did melee get when DSW came?)

I'm trying to decide between this and a large melee-only tourney in Vancouver BC the same day :c

WassupJB

Smash Lord
i'm thinking about hosting a regional in july, i'll be making a new thread once i get the details worked out. how does July 24th and 25th sound?

ballin4life

Smash Hero
The censor is so ****ing annoying because often you can't tell what is being said. I hate having to think "hmm what curse word has 8 letters?" or "which word is it? between all the words that have the same number of letters like **** **** **** **** **** or ******* *******

So yeah how about letting people turn the censor off in your options?

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
OK OK so if I fly out to this... Even though I'm just a random nobody... Can someone house me?? Preferably a Melee player. :D And possibly pick me up from the airport (probably SFO, or maybe Oakland...?)

FALCOMIST

Smash Ace
OK OK so if I fly out to this... Even though I'm just a random nobody... Can someone house me?? Preferably a Melee player. :D And possibly pick me up from the airport (probably SFO, or maybe Oakland...?)
I probably could but try to find someone else XD. Use me as a last resort <3 Toph.

WassupJB

Smash Lord
jason, everyone is going besides east coast, the south, az, orgeon (LOL) and majority of washington.

ahh

DJMirror

Smash Master
Fanime was legit for having An Cafe performing....

I wanna have Alice Nine on that **** but it's someone else i think =(

Top Bottom