• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carolina Brawl Power Rankings [1/27] Breaking Bad PRs!! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dublio

Smash Ace
What's up with this weather? It normally never snows in Jacksonville and yet it's snowed or threatened to snow about 8 times in the past three months. Oh poo. It's much much worse for those other states in the North though. Two blizzards in a week. x.x

Weather report says it should be sunny on Friday so we should still be good. :o

stingers

Smash Obsessed
hey if y'all havent preordered MVC3 yet, you can order it off the capcom store with the code "THANKYOUTEN" and Economy shipping and you'll get an $11.70 discount overall. It cost me $58 with tax. pretty good

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
Quote Originally Posted by Smexy Millz View Post
Akuma's tatsu is a pain to deal with if you push block it anytime before the last hit it still hits you.. the guy is crazy and so is his damage output.. I have literally found nothing bad about him other than his health..
His level 3 is also a instant start up and goes through everything in the game I literally sat down for an hour testing ways to beat it..
He can also combo into it using jabs :(

This is just a GG in advance guyzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
Quote Originally Posted by Smexy Millz View Post
Akuma's tatsu is a pain to deal with if you push block it anytime before the last hit it still hits you.. the guy is crazy and so is his damage output.. I have literally found nothing bad about him other than his health..
His level 3 is also a instant start up and goes through everything in the game I literally sat down for an hour testing ways to beat it..
He can also combo into it using jabs :(

This is just a GG in advance guyzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Sounds like hes the same is he is in super.

Duo55

Smash Ace
yo same thing happened to me against him lol. u got this
lol you kinda destroyed me that last time... GGS but I will have my revenge.

Yeah I an going to apply what you told me to do and see if I can finally get that W.

Duo you're too good bro.
your a threat in my book now, just remember, the harder you try, the better you get, I will do the same. It is my hopes that NC will at last be a national threat. Its taking us some time but I think were finally making some progress. We're not there yet but were getting closer. And if we can't do it in brawl maybe we can in MvC3 lol.

*CT*

Smash Lord
Maaang I guess this means I'll be picking up MvC3 after all. I hear some Wal-marts are having some gay mid-night launch tournaments.

I'm still mad that Megaman isn't in this, right? But Zero is?

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
yo I was watching that vid and this is exactly the thought process I got

"yo why would chu quit he's ****** this ni--*Taunt spike*-- OH S**T!"

Duo55

Smash Ace
yo I was watching that vid and this is exactly the thought process I got

"yo why would chu quit he's ****** this ni--*Taunt spike*-- OH S**T!"
lol same. I had no idea that move had that kind of spiking power though. I'll be on the look out for that. Dangerous.

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
i think its the strongest spike in the game...lol
i had been told that it was the only spike in the game; all other 'spikes' are meteor mashes (which means they can be meteor canceled); i may be wrong, but I've seen videos that the taunt puts you in 'stun' almost half the distance from top to bottom of hyrule (from 0%)

edit: just did a little research; no my source was wrong; it is considered to be a meteor smash; most powerful meteor smash in the game at 0% but other meteor smashes have much better scaling with increased damage.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
he will prob be dlc.

but i dont know.

i hear people say his move set is too similar to zero

so he would have no purpose.

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
It's ridiculous how there's no MEGAMAN, the freaking Capcom legend, yet we have multiple Darkstalkers characters. Darkstalkers hasn't been relevant for ages. Only Morrigan should be in, at the most.

Also, what the hell is up with having Trish over Vergil? And no Cyclops?

MvC3 is gonna be great, don't get me wrong, but some of the roster decisions are stupid as ****.

Duo55

Smash Ace
It's ridiculous how there's no MEGAMAN, the freaking Capcom legend, yet we have multiple Darkstalkers characters. Darkstalkers hasn't been relevant for ages. Only Morrigan should be in, at the most.

MvC3 is gonna be great, don't get me wrong, but some of the roster decisions are stupid as ****.
*Agrees so hard*

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero

*agrees very hard*

Stockfield

Smash Champion

*Is really Hard*

stingers

Smash Obsessed
Megaman only isn't in so they can add him as DLC later. Of course people will buy him so more money for Capcom.

Same with Phoenix Wright, Strider, and Frank West. I can guarantee you those 4 will be DLC, idk who the other 2 will be (there is 8 spots for DLC in the game, Jill and Shuma are already confirmed, + those 4 are the most likely)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom