• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carolina Brawl Power Rankings [1/27] Breaking Bad PRs!! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Still technically inappropriate. Especially in a state PR thread, but that's beside the point.

I don't make the rules I just enforce em.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
I don't recall anyone saying they got laid. it was more so comparing provactive women

one could say POWER RANKING them.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
you can only talk about the power rankings but so much

its widely excepted that a PR thread is a social thread after about 4 days of the new PR being out

its not like you can use the Catfish social thread...thats ran by melee players...hell i was told to come here when I was posting in there.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
you can only talk about the power rankings but so much

its widely excepted that a PR thread is a social thread after about 4 days of the new PR being out

its not like you can use the Catfish social thread...thats ran by melee players...hell i was told to come here when I was posting in there.
You don't have to discuss power rankings only in here lol....I'm not gonna be a tyrant about this. I'm just saying you can't discuss what you were discussing. It's okay to chat it up in here as long as it's serious at least once in a while and not in some inappropriate nature like what was going on earlier, that's all.

And I'm not responsible for that last part but I will say that if we all tried to use the social thread it could work or at least have all of the social activity in one place. Like I already said though it's okay to be social in here.

Dorsey

Banned via Warnings
@TK-don't listen to whoever told you it's not cool to post in the catfish social thread. it's not a melee thing, the fact that melee players run the bro rankings doesn't mean anything(other than me, ace, phoot, and smith are the coolest bros around and way more important than moderators) ;)

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
well they didn't tell me to not post there more so I would get better responses here

but that doesnt matter now cuz I play melee again....lol

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
You don't have to discuss power rankings only in here lol....I'm not gonna be a tyrant about this. I'm just saying you can't discuss what you were discussing. It's okay to chat it up in here as long as it's serious at least once in a while and not in some inappropriate nature like what was going on earlier, that's all.

And I'm not responsible for that last part but I will say that if we all tried to use the social thread it could work or at least have all of the social activity in one place. Like I already said though it's okay to be social in here.
u are such a troll....:glare:

Unsubscribing from this thread... too much brawl :p
because people like this^ are in ur community.... and u know it.

so please take that bs about tolerance among melee players somewhere else.

_Kadaj_

Smash Hero
Throw that P***y at me? B***h I think Im Babe Ruth
Shady how are we gonna collect the doubles fee from duke this weekend?

Waiting in the parking lot sounds good but it's gonna be a little chilly outside. Waiting at the door should be fine I suppose, or maybe even setting up a paypal account before the tourney sometime this week.

Shady Penguin

Smash Lord
Shady how are we gonna collect the doubles fee from duke this weekend?

Waiting in the parking lot sounds good but it's gonna be a little chilly outside. Waiting at the door should be fine I suppose, or maybe even setting up a paypal account before the tourney sometime this week.
Hmm, since people have to wait at the door to get in, we'll open it for them and collect there.

The paypal sounds nice if people are cool with that though.

V1CE

Smash Champion
wait a second I dont understand this page.... Are you guys pompously talkin about how your gonna auto win teams against everyone else? like collect there money thru a paypal as if like its a guarantee or something... im just wondering

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
NC tourneys (especially doubles) are becoming ridiculously predictable. Finding out who gets 3rd-5th is the only exciting part anymore.

I want to ****ing shatter this balance of power, but can't...........

*goes back to punching mountains for training*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom