• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carolina Brawl Power Rankings [1/27] Breaking Bad PRs!! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dublio

Smash Ace
There was a funny picture with Hagger that had the caption of "Get back to the Kitchen" that I saw at Stinger's house, but I can't remember which thread it was put in. :o

Sharkz

Smash Ace
NNID
Sharkz1
Well I had Falco suggested to me more than any other. He probably would fit my playstyle better than marth or diddy. So I'll try him out some! Should be interesting.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Dr. Peepee this will be the first major tourney that I can cheer for ya in person!! Our best melee player wohoo! Take it home! :)
I'll do it if you cheer for me man! =)

just post 'em lol. nc will never change anyway
You should just crack down on it at tournaments if you want brackets up lol.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
It's your responsibility to check on it if you want to have it done. You shouldn't HAVE to do it, but obviously to keep things professional you'll NEED to do it.

Comes with the power.

Sharkz

Smash Ace
NNID
Sharkz1
-__- i get ignored o wellz
I understand what you're saying, but after 3 years of using Pit and 2 years of feeling like you haven't improved whatsoever, it just gets tiring. I definitely love using Pit, but I think being able to use another character will also help me use Pit more effectively.

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
First off, I was only thinking about picking up MK. It doesn't mean I will. Second, the throwing out honor part was sarcasm. I have nothing against MK mainers, personally. I just want to beat the hell out of that stupid character. ;)

The problem is, none of my three characters really cut it against him. G&W seems like he would be fine, but reading the G&W boards kinda tells me otherwise. Snake doesn't go even with him, either (Ally be damned).

stingers

Smash Obsessed
your best bet against MK is picking some off the wall character with a decent MU and playing off of inexperience lol.

KoozyK

Smash Ace
your best bet against MK is picking some off the wall character with a decent MU and playing off of inexperience lol.
this is almost exactly what milcunes (or how ever us spell it, the mk player that was with reflex at G6) said to me when i played him lol. did hella good against him, but ended up still losing.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
sounding like shady p, out there.

but in all seriousness, i told craig. aveena is weird. in some photos she looks chubby or awkard

but then in others she is fine as hell. same with her scenes.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
wow here comes the police again. man why dont u go to some melee boards or something. we dont like or want u here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom