• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carolina Brawl Power Rankings [1/27] Breaking Bad PRs!! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
duke biweeklies hype.

u all should make it

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=295865

really. make it. these are fun.

may or may not be running low tiers. depending on interest. a week before pound so maybe ppl just wanna get in some serious practice (unless ur kadaj and need help understanding how yoshi plays ;))

would like to run low tiers but only if there is interest.

but everyone should come.

please come.

come.

c
o
m
e

so yeah, hype.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

keeeeeiiiiithhhhhhhhhh

fffffff

XD

Edit: keith definitely doctored one of those aim logs

DrpeepeeF 2:49 am
eh idc
might as well stay somewhat caught up on top level brawl marth

^ THAT WAS THE ENTIRE MESSAGE HE ADDED MORE TO IT.

Sharkz

Smash Ace
NNID
Sharkz1
Ok guys, well I have been using Pit for almost 3 years now (wow, can't believe its been that long) but I just can't win well with him. I'll always keep him as my main, but I need a good secondary to help me win decisively. I can't ever win easily with my Pit no matter who I play. Plus I need help with the Marth, GaW, MK, Diddy, etc. mu's. I've tried a lot of characters but I give up too easily on them. So I'm going to let ya'll decide since I'll be brawling with ya'll in about half a year! Whoever's name comes up the most I'll start using them. Just 1 condition: I won't use Snake or MK. Thanks guys!

V1CE

Smash Champion
Ok guys, well I have been using Pit for almost 3 years now (wow, can't believe its been that long) but I just can't win well with him. I'll always keep him as my main, but I need a good secondary to help me win decisively. I can't ever win easily with my Pit no matter who I play. Plus I need help with the Marth, GaW, MK, Diddy, etc. mu's. I've tried a lot of characters but I give up too easily on them. So I'm going to let ya'll decide since I'll be brawling with ya'll in about half a year! Whoever's name comes up the most I'll start using them. Just 1 condition: I won't use Snake or MK. Thanks guys!
I would play with you if you came to my house... where the hell is rocky mount, NC anyway?

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
I'm starting to think I should train up a pocket MK, just to use against other MKs. They've already thrown honor out the window, so why can't I? You have to fight fire with fire, or in this case, gay with gay.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
I'm starting to think I should train up a pocket MK, just to use against other MKs. They've already thrown honor out the window, so why can't I? You have to fight fire with fire, or in this case, gay with gay.
i think you should try snake instead, you love big heavy hard hitting characters.

and snakes the heaviest lol.

Marly

Smash Journeyman
That's the exact reason why I picked up MK.

KoozyK

Smash Ace

Sharks stay pit, dont play the game just to win.
if pit is fun for you, play him, i personally think people who just pick up a char. because they have the best chance of win with them lack true skill. and got lost in the competitiveness in the game.
i play lucas and im never letting him go, i mean ill eff around with IC's a little bit but i will never let lucas go.
everytime i get beat i just get another reason to practice harder. and more drive to win the next time.
In the end the person who had more fun playing the game wins anyway.
but winning money is legit as ***

Im going to be the reason Lucas is moved to mid tier, believe that.

@Shady, Keith, Craig, Stingers, Kevin, Mekos and the rest top NC PR's im ****ing coming for one of those spots, so yall better keep ur games up ;-J

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom