• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carolina Brawl Power Rankings [1/27] Breaking Bad PRs!! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Fox wins a lot but it'd be tough to say if he gets more money since none of the Foxes take like top 3 usually at bigger tournaments(until DGDTJ so that may be changing).

_Kadaj_

Smash Hero
Throw that P***y at me? B***h I think Im Babe Ruth
I actually read that as the red being mk users haha

But yeah the same still stands really, also when the majority of the best players in the U.S. use MK I don't see how he wouldn't win more money. Especially when the other players who are at the top in the U.S. don't really travel as much to the same tourneys outside of MLG when it was around (look at the difference in those results compared to others)

Besides 80% of that mk chart is just m2k lol

stingers

Smash Obsessed
thats not really true, the chart is only january and there were no large tourneys this month so he can't have contributed that much money lol.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I actually read that as the red being mk users haha

But yeah the same still stands really, also when the majority of the best players in the U.S. use MK I don't see how he wouldn't win more money. Especially when the other players who are at the top in the U.S. don't really travel as much to the same tourneys outside of MLG when it was around (look at the difference in those results compared to others)

Besides 80% of that mk chart is just m2k lol
MK is the undisputed best so obviously the best players would use him if they want to win. <.<

stingers

Smash Obsessed
yo craig so I went and checked

M2K won $630 from those two tournaments you posted out of $7027.80 MK won as a whole in January.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
wtf u mean MAKING these? when the hell was i not on it u ****in scrub. u better realize who the **** ur talking to. just cause it says 9th means nothing. If i attended more than two tourneys a season, i would be ranked 4th like i was when i played this ****ty game.

**** u ksk. ur a piece of ****, and i hate u. u think ur so cool cause u have a white car. Well i think ur ****. **** **** ****!

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Did PP want to be on these?
not really, but I don't care enough to complain.

yes, pp is coming back to brawl.
maybe for teams once in a while and MMs/friendlies occasionally, but nah I'm out lol.

Wow that's crazy haha, good to hear though

Welcome back PP

EDIT: Oh and good **** for making these Keith, also nice to see Craig wanted to be on these haha
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL <33

wtf u mean MAKING these? when the hell was i not on it u ****in scrub. u better realize who the **** ur talking to. just cause it says 9th means nothing. If i attended more than two tourneys a season, i would be ranked 4th like i was when i played this ****ty game.

**** u ksk. ur a piece of ****, and i hate u. u think ur so cool cause u have a white car. Well i think ur ****. **** **** ****!
yo I **** you

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
yo how the **** is lame *** dr pp ranked higher than me. i won more tourneys than he has this season. this complete bull****. u guys are complete bull****, man im done with this. u are all free. ROB sucks, and stingers sucks. craig a **** ball of ****. Sushi has butsexx with jon, and everyone else is just bad.

**** yall

this is my good bye post.

im leaving for mvc3.

we out.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero

is the guy on the left, seriously this states best brawl player? see thats why this is ****. im out

KEVIN WE OUT!

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
DrpeepeeF 2:49 am
(2:49:29 AM): eh idc
(2:49:49 AM): might as well stay somewhat caught up on top level brawl marth if im going to enter singles again.

DrpeepeeF 2:50 am
(2:50:04 AM): if you guys talk about/link high level brawl matches ill watch em
(2:50:13 AM): im curious enough and dont watch em too often to get tired of em

Kevin the doc nanney....

.... confirmed for brawl singles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom