• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carolina Brawl Power Rankings [1/27] Breaking Bad PRs!! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
why does kevin always come in this thread to make fun of me?

@ snap u.... cant be serious.

@ koozy, respect.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
the last 8 or so post are so win lol

and stock, i asked u that, to prove to u that mk is not everything.

did u beat karn?

Stockfield

Smash Champion
I know, I was just messing with Koozy lol.

Yeah I beat Karn, I only lost to Duo. He beat me in Winners and losers bracket.

My first set against him was really really close. But he beat me......again.

Edit: 313 I usually only go Snake against MK and Marth, i mainly only use him in friendlies though unless.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
the only people that are above me on the PRs love xenosaga, and everyone below me hates it.

coincidence? i think not

stingers

Smash Obsessed
i watched the first video. it's good advice (esp. the don't worry about who you're playing part, but thats only to an extent as well), but it's not as applicable in smash because there are way more movement options in smash then in street fighter. because in street fighter when you think "what can my opponent do" you can be sure 90% of the time where they'll be coming from because the only options are like walk dash jump, and some chars have teleports, but at the end of the day they're all really slow and the characters take up a much larger portion on the screen. in smash it's more complicated insofar as knowing where your opponents will be coming from.

Stockfield

Smash Champion
I Agee with Kadaj 100% Uncle, try to work on your main First and if you do decide to use MK it's okay dude.

You got this.

Edit:
Winners Bracket
Wins THO
Loses Duo

Losers Bracket
Wins Karn, Foxy, V1CE
Loses Duo
Got 4th.

Shady Penguin

Smash Lord
I Agee with Kadaj 100% Uncle, try to work on your main First and if you do decide to use MK it's okay dude.
With that being said, I think you might want to drop your Snake, Stock.

I'm sure everybody sees the potential in your ROB, but your Snake is kinda just there because you feel like you need it for certain match-ups.

I'm not speaking for everyone, but that's how I see it.

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
I agree with the vid. He is correct. He is basically saying master and understand yer characters best options in every situation against every character. simple and thats the truth. I mean that's what i do ;)

That comes with studying the game and experience in playing

Stockfield

Smash Champion
I am always working on my ROB.

But I really enjoy playing Snake, so I'm not going to drop him just because. I will work on him too, thanks for the suggestion though.

I meant to tell him that he should work on his DK, but should also work on his GnW as a secondary and that if he wants to second MK it's cool.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
stockfields snake aint bad. i think he should keep him for matches that suck with ROB. plus hes playing snake cause he thinks snake is actually fun. ( which he is) So nothing wrong with that. i mean the whole point of games is to have fun with it lol

Shady Penguin

Smash Lord
stockfields snake aint bad. i think he should keep him for matches that suck with ROB. plus hes playing snake cause he thinks snake is actually fun. ( which he is) So nothing wrong with that. i mean the whole point of games is to have fun with it lol
Playing for fun is great, but I don't think he'd ever really pick Snake based on fun in a tourney situation where he mainly wants to win.

I know his ROB and his Snake may be close at the moment, but I honestly can see his ROB going places while I can't really say the same about his Snake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom