• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carolina Brawl Power Rankings [1/27] Breaking Bad PRs!! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

V1CE

Smash Champion
i remember the last time someone thought they could beat my ganon...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccYUN8sOS-U

and the time before that...well craig lost $20

js ;)
1st of all that is billy mays not ganon and everything for billy mays is 100-0 so u cheat...

2nd of all Kack is free sry kack <3

3rd of all wait wtf who did craig play??? but i still dont care ur ganon = money for me :D

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
Will Karn's be the last tourney to count? Or will it be the first tourney of the new "season"?

I'd go with the former. It'd be silly otherwise.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
oh lol.

well having 8 tourneys in 1 season is kinda silly too >.> 7 is already too many. it gives less meaning to each individual one when you have so many of them, and people don't want their results to be meaningless =3

stingers

Smash Obsessed
omfg. zellers in a past life: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timothy_Dexter_(businessman)

Wikipedia said:
At the age of 50 he decided to write a book about himself - A Pickle for the Knowing Ones or Plain Truth in a Homespun Dress. He wrote about himself and complained about politicians, clergy and his wife. The book contained 8,847 words and 33,864 letters, but absolutely no punctuation, and capital letters were sprinkled about at random. At first he handed his book out for free, but it rapidly became popular and ran into eight editions in total.[citation needed] When people complained that it was hard to read, for the second edition he added an extra page - 13 lines of punctuation marks - asking readers to "peper and solt it as they plese".[1]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom