• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carolina Brawl Power Rankings [1/27] Breaking Bad PRs!! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharkz

Smash Ace
NNID
Sharkz1
Yeah, it'll definitely be nice to finally play some offline games every so often. I"m so used to aib/wifi that I don't know how I'll play offline. But I'm definitely looking forward to it!

HyL!

Smash Lord
i'd like to go to state, but i have NO IDEA what i want to do yet, so i'm taking a year of general education at a community college until i decide what i want to go to college for ><

HyL!

Smash Lord
i really want to just go straight to it this year, but my family is bugging me non stop about it because i don't know what i want to do D:, but i'll actually be able to go to stuff and what not D:

V1CE

Smash Champion
I think it is how a russian or bulgarian woman (probably named Olga or Helga) pronounces sex kiss.
lawl
10 lawls

Hey Craig, I thought you said your matches vs m2k were last hit... 1st game was nice you got him to last stock like low mid percent, but game 2 you got 2 stocked and m2k only had 9 percent. You played well tho :D

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
@Fyre I meant Kirby Lucas...LMAO

Hell we could just double pit...lol

but I'll team with you regardless because I Like spamming arrows

@Shady ***** I know you aren't getting carried but I'm saying teaming with Kadaj in NC seems to mean AUTO-TOP 3 regardless but I only wanna team with him because I like teaming with people that I'm cool with and are good.

@everyone. 1 more year and I transfer to Ft.Bragg =D

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
I don't win with everyone, I only team with Shady

And if we lose then what? INB4 I'm sorry or I ****ed up here, and maybe a I meant to do that/ should've did "this" instead? lol
DOUBLE POST

"I'd just blame it on you obviously"

you already said you down yourself for no reason

I don't see us getting any lower then 3rd. UNLESS like OoS shows up and ***** us.

V1CE

Smash Champion
I hope our rankings go up today :) if not then tomorrow I guess. Everyone else has updated theres already... We are like the only one left :/

Can someone link me to socal and norcal pr's I cant find them >:

edit: N/m found them on aib... dey gay

Shady Penguin

Smash Lord
@Shady ***** I know you aren't getting carried but I'm saying teaming with Kadaj in NC seems to mean AUTO-TOP 3 regardless but I only wanna team with him because I like teaming with people that I'm cool with and are good.
Alrighty then.

I agree with that AUTO-TOP 3 thing (even though Craig wouldn't like settling for 2nd or 3rd).

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
I'd team ask to team with you shady but I don't know how to team with snake yet...I feel like i be in the way unless I go pit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom