• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carolina Brawl Power Rankings [1/27] Breaking Bad PRs!! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
Im afraid to ask to team incase you don't come :( double mk ****... Also I cant really practice with you. What do you think tho? Also I feel like im getting trolled watchin everyone get updated except us >.>
Oh Steve. You crack me up. I carried Sushi all the way to 2nd place at the one tourney we teamed at with no practice at all. We lost to Shady and Kadaj's double MK after we ***** their Marth/Snake.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
omfg.......

did anyone else **** get hard while reading that?

i dont know, it's just something about a sick, and deceitful **** that just gets me hot as ****.

if i found that girl i'd bust a nut in her, just to claim my dominance.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
are you serious? cuz ill gladly take that lol

remember when u bet like a dollar that craigs falco would beat my mk or something? lol...dont mess around with money lil boy

bushidobrown

Smash Apprentice
just stopping by to say shady ***** at teams. I remember the old days when he and ksk would be consistantley making money.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
yo stock...watch out for that one.
not all girls <33333333333... :d
Girls that play smash> Hoes and tricks
Too late. The damage is done. Nah, just ****ing with ya. I don't really care. It's because females can really be *****es is why I prefer the company of males.
I prefer the company of smangees
All of this was win.

Fyre please read the news article. And tell us what u think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom