• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carolina Brawl Power Rankings [1/27] Breaking Bad PRs!! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

V1CE

Smash Champion
Hey when the PR comes out I am gonna schedule a Smashfest for the top 10 PR Players and maybe a couple honorable mentions to come thru and save some good replays for a NC montage.

What do you guys think? Also if you have some other old vids of you playing and you wanna add other stuff you can... Who thinks they can gather all the replays and create a good montage?

Shady Penguin

Smash Lord
im sure if you swapped shady with stinger or duo or some **** you would still get a when

and Kirby Lucas is a horrible team...however Kirby Pit...HMMMM!
Note: Me and Big Lou beat Craig and Mekos.

But getting off of that, I'm getting the feeling that you think I'm just getting carried.... I mean, I'm not gonna say I'm directly at Kadaj's level or anything, but our team chemistry is great and I definitely pull my weight.

It ain't always as easy as Craig + Good Player = Win

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I dunno why people think Craig might not be telling the truth.

He just has odd views but he's almost always honest lol.

Also I totally understand @ taking things out on yourself. No way I can argue against Craig on this one. XD

V1CE

Smash Champion
I agree with Craig too about the teams thing... Also Im not from here originally either but i take some pride in NC still even tho I have been here for only a few months :/ W.e. tho its all good. Craig I am probably gonna come thru to your house Friday. Hopefully arch can drive us... if not hopefully snap can bring us.

@Craig - You ignored my question about my avatar... do you know where its from?

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
yo yall aint gonna talk about my boy sushi like that.

see me on the streets, doe.

oh and shady doesn't get carried, but im sure with any other decent player, kadaj would still win the tourneys.

lucas and marth are a bad mix.

But i mean, teams are for bad players that cant do good in singles. So **** yall.

nah jk, teams fun as hell.

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
Kevin knows lmao

We beat that n!gga with my pika/gnw/D3 and Shadys Yoshi :laugh:

and Steve maybe you should read back a couple 100pages or so, my veiws didn't just magically change. You also seem to forget that I'm not originally from here lol
>.> Rematch.

Sharkz

Smash Ace
NNID
Sharkz1
So I just got accepted into NC State (woot! Go pack!) and I'll probably end up going there. So I was wondering how much brawl activity there still is there. Are there tourneys still happening, or have they pretty much died out?

pitskeyblade

Smash Lord
Makin movies makin songs &amp; FIGHTIN ROUND THE W
So I just got accepted into NC State (woot! Go pack!) and I'll probably end up going there. So I was wondering how much brawl activity there still is there. Are there tourneys still happening, or have they pretty much died out?
We have a tourney just about every weekend of this month.
edit: Congrats on being accepted into State. I'm hoping to go there myself.

waldorf2007

Smash Ace
NNID
Waldorf2007
I'm in there as well, probably going to go unless I get into VA tech honors college, then I'll reconsider. I believe there's a lot of stuff going on. I used to hang out with Foxy in DH hill many weekends (some weekdays) and play smash with random people. Don't think that's still going on though.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
hey thats where I'm going =p

Sharkz

Smash Ace
NNID
Sharkz1
We have a tourney just about every weekend of this month.
edit: Congrats on being accepted into State. I'm hoping to go there myself.
Thanks :) And awesome! Now I can branch out into the brawl community. (Hopefully it won't be dead by the 2011-2012 school year :p)

Edit: Wow, seems to be quite a few familiar names going to state! Now I'm really excited!

V1CE

Smash Champion
Congratz!!! hope to see you in the future :D

@ Craig you dont get smanged by a girl... YOU SMANG THEM!!! unless you into that kinda stuff weirdo lmaooo jk :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom