• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carolina Brawl Power Rankings [1/27] Breaking Bad PRs!! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
I don't wanna say she's gonna be useless. But geez. She looks mad useless. 1 hulk smash killed her from 60% smh

Dublio

Smash Ace
I played PSO Blue Burst on Schtack for about six months and PSU for about four months. Combined, they took nearly a year out of my life. Mad addictive. I'm glad I stopped though because I am spending almost the entire day playing it. (except for sleeping, eating, etc)

I think I may have an addictive personality. :o

Duo55

Smash Ace
I played PSO Blue Burst on Schtack for about six months and PSU for about four months. Combined, they took nearly a year out of my life. Mad addictive. I'm glad I stopped though because I am spending almost the entire day playing it. (except for sleeping, eating, etc)

lol I invested the most time on the game cube version. Controller was bomb.

I had a lvl 169 hunter and I also found a legit lavis with 10/10/0/10/0 stats. No hit but, it can be sphered to 100% in three things. Pretty good. Also found a holy ray with 40 Hit! Uber rare.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
Had i known one humans death would pain you so, i would have killed more.
* kicks super man into a wall*
* Slowly walks forward with a menacing glare*
And kill more i shall. Take that thought with you to oblivion kal-el

HyL!

Smash Lord

I played ffxi for 6 years. That is nothing :(

UziUziUZI

Smash Rookie
I'm gonna go against the grain and say I'm under so much pressure because I don't like disappointing, and NJ/NorCal PRs scare me. Dat TWEWY NorCal.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
so help me god uzi if this pr picture does not look perfect, i will chop ur balls off and feed them to my dog.

UziUziUZI

Smash Rookie
but bleh, I usually don't do different versions unless the error annoys me/others/personal opinion etc. also because the character choosing is confusing rofl. I have to rearrang it because I accidentally gave 2 people dupes in the original plan. /change

keith makes me feel important.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom