• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carolina Brawl Power Rankings [1/27] Breaking Bad PRs!! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
why didnt anyone laugh at me copying craigs post and putting in my exp at a tourney that took place on the same day?

i thought it was both hilarious and clever.... but i guess no one else did :(

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
thats the only robs you played... right i mean that matter?
my thoughts exactly lol

why didnt anyone laugh at me copying craigs post and putting in my exp at a tourney that took place on the same day?

i thought it was both hilarious and clever.... but i guess no one else did :(
I was actually gonna comment on stingers making no mention of it in his post.

lol

I thought it was funny and clever...... hilarious......that's pushing it

bushidobrown

Smash Apprentice
I've entered two of those Carolina Game Summit tourneys.

They're wack as ****.

And back in my day, trolling use to be an art.

;)

Killanator90

Smash Journeyman
WHats the newest power ranking? I must not be that bad if i can go toe to toe with some of NC's best

Dublio

Smash Ace
I just got infinite replays for my wii so now I can record matches. Looking forward to the tournament this weekend so I can record as many matches as possible. Then I'll take the replays home and upload some of them to Youtube. If you want to have something uploaded to Youtube, feel free to send me your replays or tell me which match to upload. Going to be very awesome. :3

Marly

Smash Journeyman
I just got infinite replays for my wii so now I can record matches. Looking forward to the tournament this weekend so I can record as many matches as possible. Then I'll take the replays home and upload some of them to Youtube. If you want to have something uploaded to Youtube, feel free to send me your replays or tell me which match to upload. Going to be very awesome. :3
Infinite replay is one of the few hacks that really should have been included in the legitimate version.

V1CE

Smash Champion
I'll be bringing the heat at mourning pirates... I'ma rock you guys. Vice, ditch your cousin and come to team with me.
you have no idea how bad I want to do that. Ill discuss it with my family but I doubt I will be able to come... Its a shame cause keith knows im comin for that ***. Totallllllly homo btw XD lmaooo, but duo I will let you know.

Also on a side note... I think each state should have there own PR like NJ, NY, CA, PA, CT, MA, MD, VA, LA, NC, TC, FL, IL, AL, GA, etc and then also have Regional PR's which would be way harder to get on... Like NY, NJ, PA, CT, MA combined... NC, AL, GA, FL, LA combined... CA, WA, NV, TX with Mexico combined lol... IL, MI, OH, with like Canada... Then Various like in the middle states all combined into 1.

This would give alot of state pr's and like 5 major **** Regional PR's and everyone would want to get on them... Then maybe an entire AMERICA PR lol with all North America, Central America nd idk South America... Does anyone even play brawl down there???

N/m i guess i am just rambling this idea is stupid lol

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
The creation of State and Regional PRs actually sounds like a cool idea. It would just require quite a lot of work and cooperation between the states to get them done.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
they are already doing that

everystate has its on PR unless its a combination of 2 states on 1 PR because of the amount of people

MD/VA are 1 PR because we always go to each others tourney because the majority of the smash scene is west VA and East MD

a regional PR is ********

and the splitting up states would be bad because it would make the PR less important because of the amount of "Filler" on the PR...hell we already have 2-3 spots on the MD/VA PR that i feel is still "filler"

V1CE

Smash Champion
they are already doing that

everystate has its on PR unless its a combination of 2 states on 1 PR because of the amount of people

MD/VA are 1 PR because we always go to each others tourney because the majority of the smash scene is west VA and East MD

a regional PR is ********

and the splitting up states would be bad because it would make the PR less important because of the amount of "Filler" on the PR...hell we already have 2-3 spots on the MD/VA PR that i feel is still "filler"

HAHA hmm any names??? i mean im assuming 8-10 on the pr there? *Puts TKO in the Hot Seat and gives him the Microphone* LOL im just joking dont answer me...

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
just the bottom 3 of our 10 people PR

I feel like its always a toss up between like 7 people...the bottom 3 is never consistent

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
you have no idea how bad I want to do that. Ill discuss it with my family but I doubt I will be able to come... Its a shame cause keith knows im comin for that ***. Totallllllly homo btw XD lmaooo, but duo I will let you know.

Also on a side note... I think each state should have there own PR like NJ, NY, CA, PA, CT, MA, MD, VA, LA, NC, TC, FL, IL, AL, GA, etc and then also have Regional PR's which would be way harder to get on... Like NY, NJ, PA, CT, MA combined... NC, AL, GA, FL, LA combined... CA, WA, NV, TX with Mexico combined lol... IL, MI, OH, with like Canada... Then Various like in the middle states all combined into 1.

This would give alot of state pr's and like 5 major **** Regional PR's and everyone would want to get on them... Then maybe an entire AMERICA PR lol with all North America, Central America nd idk South America... Does anyone even play brawl down there???

N/m i guess i am just rambling this idea is stupid lol
i like this idea.

Marly

Smash Journeyman
Regional PR idea is completely unrealistic.

Trying to put up a list of top 10 people (or even 20 or so) from several states from very few tournaments would call for an extremely inaccurate PR list. "Hard" is definitely an understatement. Half the people won't even show up to tournaments if they are being held far away, and it would take at least about a year to have enough results to set up a PR list, though by that point, people's skills would have changed to a degree that it won't even matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom