• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carolina Brawl Power Rankings [1/27] Breaking Bad PRs!! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mb?

Smash Journeyman
lol i for real right now i'll show u them at karnfest if u take me im glad i didnt go to the smashfest lol

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
"basically snap, what im trying to say is 1. You should have changed your name to Murphy and 2. I can honestly say I have never loved anything except Dr.Pepper"

_Kadaj_

Smash Hero
Throw that P***y at me? B***h I think Im Babe Ruth
ok so good news is I almost beat m2k.

More good news is everyone I played who used a midtier character or higher couldn't really beat me at all. (including top tier chars mk snake etc.)

The bad news is I suck *** vs low tier characters and I need to learn to fight the gimmicky playstyles they come with.

Once I learn those I'll be good to go, lol I felt like a WC player after ****** and doing so well vs anyone that used a good character (ie. Mid tier and up) then losing to one who probably should be mid tier and is gimmicky as hell

_Kadaj_

Smash Hero
Throw that P***y at me? B***h I think Im Babe Ruth
M2k and Deltacod

Me vs M2K is recorded, Delta played mad good it was last hit but I just don't understand/know those gimmicks which in the end resulted in my loss to him.

I really was doing great vs everyone else though (like the more known characters from my perspective at least)

Duo55

Smash Ace
The trick to beating lower tier characters is patience, remember, they are down there for a reason, just sit back, examine their movement patterns and figure out what situations they are trying to avoid, those situations are what you want to exploit . It seriously works on all of them, but another flaw almost every low/mid tier character shares is that they cannot land from being in the air. Seriously just grab>up throw>punish when they are out of jumps. They have no good defensive aerial. Fox feasts on that, dunno bout marth though.

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
ok so good news is I almost beat m2k.

More good news is everyone I played who used a midtier character or higher couldn't really beat me at all. (including top tier chars mk snake etc.)

The bad news is I suck *** vs low tier characters and I need to learn to fight the gimmicky playstyles they come with.

Once I learn those I'll be good to go, lol I felt like a WC player after ****** and doing so well vs anyone that used a good character (ie. Mid tier and up) then losing to one who probably should be mid tier and is gimmicky as hell
................lol leave my boy alone

good job tho!

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
ok so good news about duke, i beat shady.

The bad news is I suck *** when i play full aggression against characters and that thrive off a defensive playtyle.

Once I played more patient, I was good to go, lol I felt like a WC player( DEHF) after ****** and doing so well vs anyone that used a good character.

V1CE

Smash Champion
ok so good news about duke, i beat shady.

The bad news is I suck *** when i play full aggression against characters and that thrive off a defensive playtyle.

Once I played more patient, I was good to go, lol I felt like a WC player( DEHF) after ****** and doing so well vs anyone that used a good character.
From my matches with you I thought you played wario the best, and I felt i could beat it if I played th MU a little more correctly... we were both very patient and willing to go to time... It was honestly my favorite matches playing your wario. I just wish i didn't die at like 60 or w.e. it was when getting wafted when charging that fsmash. Its part of messing up the mu... Against your snake i kind of messed up... I was disappointed in the results of the set and i probably let that get to me a little. I am not trying to take away from you I am just recognizing my own flaws... you outplayed me in all our games... except when you went falco... now that mu I know ;P

Shady beat me in LF's cause he recognized a few of my habits and out thought me in those matches. It seemed like he was always ahead of me of me by like 2 steps... I couldn't catch up that time... Our 1st set tho was the 1st time we played serious games and he didn't know my play style. He told me it was a lot diff then most mks cause i didn't try to juggle him too much or chase him in the air. Instead I punished him when he landed... this was good at first but i should have switched it up and i got to recognize this..

LOL @Keith Quitting on top wordddd... im coming for u man!

V1CE

Smash Champion
So I was browsing FB out of boredom and checked my SGD class events page... What did I see???

Jared BUSHIDO BROWN Payton will be attending Carolina Games Summit Tournament????

WTF who is this guy... Isnt Bushido Brown.... Seth??

Then who is this guy goin to this smash tourney which is ALSO Advertised here on SWF?

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
wait....omg.... i heard rag saying SP had a friend named jared that they hang out with.

like he didnt tell me this, i over heard him talking with fiz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom