• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carolina Brawl Power Rankings [1/27] Breaking Bad PRs!! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
by default im the best brawl player in NC cause no one can use as many chars as i can at a tourney level.

GG stingers, u piece of ****.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
keith ill play any of your chars with ganon =]
FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

and dont think cause i dont know the ganon mu, that it will save u.

i know ganons limits, and the few gimmicks that he has.

that alone

makes this free.

V1CE

Smash Champion
Son, I can and do use Fox, Kirby, Lucario, MK, Marth, Mario in tournament. Where you at?
Just cause you use them in tourney doesnt mean you can win with them in tourney??? id like you to play anyone but fox against me next time we play :D jk jk i actually have only played your lucario and it was pretty good...

Also i support mario cause hes the funnest character to play in the game.
Id like to play you in some matches tho that arnt mk and fox... mario ditto, I wanna play my d3 again too... I also wanna bring in my Game and watch and I wanna get my donkey kong good again... Also i wanna work on more snake...

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
Just cause you use them in tourney doesnt mean you can win with them in tourney??? id like you to play anyone but fox against me next time we play :D jk jk i actually have only played your lucario and it was pretty good...

Id like to play you in some matches tho that arnt mk and fox... mario ditto, I wanna play my d3 again too... I also wanna bring in my Game and watch and I wanna get my donkey kong good again... Also i wanna work on more snake...
i approve of all those characters mentioned in this statement except snake

that character is gay as ****

V1CE

Smash Champion
Oh ya and i kinda wanna use olimar too but he takes alot of time to train... for me atleast... Also ima work on my ROB (get ***** in that teams match SHADY AND KEITH) :D me and uncle put in work in that friendly ;P

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
yo so who's teaming with me next time I come to NC

I play kirby and I like grab hammers

and I also play pit and have good arrow accuracy

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
Decker Snake is awesome. I think he is the most fun character in the game.
wrong

falco and diddy by far. next would probably be luigi. then sheik. then mario. oh and peach. she's pretty fun.

i just find snake stupid. but that's mostly cause i can't wrap my mind around that character. I don't understand why game developers would give him those hitboxes and make him that heavy. I just cannot understand why. Boggles me.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
^thats definitely the way of the luigi kirby team...lmao

either way Kadaj already owes me teams so Kadaj at the NEXT NEXT G6 (as in the april G6) we are teaming

and no you can't get out of that

Duo55

Smash Ace

I can win with all those characters listed... Except marth sometimes... My mario is also very good. Ask stock :) Kirby, Fox, and lucario I play (and win with) frequently in tournament. Chu taught me how to use kirby.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
lol yall are dumb

diddy is definitely the most fun character in brawl. like it's unanimous. If america went by Japanese rule set, and didnt have so many gay stages to CP, i would def use diddy alot more.

i think that's the only thing that stops diddy from being second best in brawl. You can literally get a free win depending on the CP stage and char u cp with against teh kong.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
I SAID THE NEXT NEXT G6

as in the one after this one...I'm not going to the next g6

a local? stop doubtin me b***h........

_Kadaj_

Smash Hero
Throw that P***y at me? B***h I think Im Babe Ruth
Ummm no you can't Keith. There's only really like 1 stage that's super bad (over exaggeration) and that's brinstar.

Not doubting you, I just don't like doing bad. Because I take it out on myself. Jtails is a pretty good player and I turned down teaming with him because I felt like if we didn't do well I would have wasted HIS money. Which is a very ****ty feeling.

And why not a local? Basketball players don't just fly into the NBA

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
Ummm no you can't Keith. There's only really like 1 stage that's super bad (over exaggeration) and that's brinstar.
jksbgfirgbuodrjbrkj

brinstar is not even that bad. like at all for diddy. his nanners cant be thrown of the sides, and the lil separation thing keeps his naners bouncing, so they dont reset and disappear.

im talking about fighting warios on RC , frigate, and norfair etc.

those things are impossible if the wario really wants to win.

hell even a campy mk can beat diddy on those stages 90-10 imo

V1CE

Smash Champion
jksbgfirgbuodrjbrkj

brinstar is not even that bad. like at all for diddy. his nanners cant be thrown of the sides, and the lil separation thing keeps his naners bouncing, so they dont reset and disappear.

im talking about fighting warios on RC , frigate, and norfair etc.

those things are impossible if the wario really wants to win.

hell even a campy mk can beat diddy on those stages 90-10 imo
Diddy's naners bounce in the lava? if so thats bad for diddy cause he cant use them on the ground to setup **** isnt it?

Kadaj: +2 cool points if you know who my avatar is...

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
because thats not money craig

you win every local regardless of teammate

NC local=10-15 people

thats like 20 dollars per person for first in teams..LOL i could just save my money and get ***** in a MD/VA tourney or something for that.

not like money is a big issue or anything but If I'm going to get a win in doubles I wanna atleast feel like I had to put in work for it.

and I'm not saying we gotta team at some like national or anything but atleast something with more than 20 people....

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
because thats not money craig

you win every local regardless of teammate

NC local=10-15 people

thats like 20 dollars per person for first in teams..LOL i could just save my money and get ***** in a MD/VA tourney or something for that.

not like money is a big issue or anything but If I'm going to get a win in doubles I wanna atleast feel like I had to put in work for it.

and I'm not saying we gotta team at some like national or anything but atleast something with more than 20 people....
I'm hosting a tourney on the 26th. Mekos will be down and I assume wants a doubles partner. You might wanna ask him. Doubles is sort of his thing too. And my tourneys usually do okay. Around 20 people. Maxed out at 33 once.

Just a thought.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
im sure if you swapped shady with stinger or duo or some **** you would still get a when

and Kirby Lucas is a horrible team...however Kirby Pit...HMMMM!

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
im proud of nc stepping up with the tounreys. seems like we gonna have one every week, or every two weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom