• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carolina Brawl Power Rankings [1/27] Breaking Bad PRs!! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
Lol I just hate when people ask questions without doing just a tad bit of research first.

questions like that atleast

some questions are easier asked than researched but thats not one of them.

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
It's not like I didn't do research, but it doesn't hurt to ask others.
and it also doesn't hurt to always check the uranium levels of every piece of furniture you ever sit on. but that is just stupid.

point of this statement was to nullify the "it doesn't hurt" argument. a lot of things don't hurt; but they're stupid. and if you so wish to appear stupid, the so be it.

I'll just pop my popcorn and put up the MJ vid

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
if you already knew the answer from GOOGLE if you actually did the research why the f**k why would ask people

Google wouldn't give you the wrong answer unless you suck *** at searching.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
so you ask a group of varied people...instead of just averaging the prices...or making sure you weren't getting prices for different models...

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
70-30 matchup in validity points with me being the 70 imo.

btw everyone knows i hate everything in the morning...so easy for me to be annoyed.

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
70-30 matchup in validity points with me being the 70 imo.

btw everyone knows i hate everything in the morning...so easy for me to be annoyed.
got that MU so wrong

90:10 imo

also wanna know something imo

313 will use "the callout" and/or "x vs y mm hype" 5 times today

less of an opinion and more of a prediction; but it sorta ringed together when I was writing this

Duo55

Smash Ace
Are you guys kidding me? SHUT UP. If I come in here and see one more argument started about 313 I think I'm going to puke... If you guys think hes not good, free, annoying then stop treating him like hes someone important and that everything he posts must be responded to. Have you tried ignoring? As far as I'm concerned, the people who pick fights with him are just as bad (if not worse) on the annoyance scale than he ever has been. You guys act like women. Asking how much a dazzle costs is hardly worth one post, much less the 10 page long argument that this has the potential of being. Pull the spiked club out of your ***** and grow up please.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
I don't see an agruement though?

and In reality anybody could have made that "how much is a dazzle post" and I would have done the same thing with that google ****..I do that for every super obvious question you could have found out by yourself

it was his choice to try to act like there was some kind of logic behind it then Zeldarox just hopped on...lolol

either way big man duo putting in work on this thread a lil 2 late...LOL

Duo55

Smash Ace
ROFL duo 2 gud... are you going to duke next week? Im bored at school right now... this sux...
I can't make it for doubles because I have to work, but I'll be there for singles. (I get off work at 12:30 and it takes me an hour to get to the venue, so if they don't start teams until 1:30 I can play But thats unlikely)

V1CE

Smash Champion
I can't make it for doubles because I have to work, but I'll be there for singles. (I get off work at 12:30 and it takes me an hour to get to the venue, so if they don't start teams until 1:30 I can play But thats unlikely)
ahhh ok... they always start late so ya never know. Its time for the comeback mangggggg If they start teams late we can team? If not its w.e.

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
I don't see an agruement though?

and In reality anybody could have made that "how much is a dazzle post" and I would have done the same thing with that google ****..I do that for every super obvious question you could have found out by yourself

it was his choice to try to act like there was some kind of logic behind it then Zeldarox just hopped on...lolol

either way big man duo putting in work on this thread a lil 2 late...LOL
You sure know how to take a hint.

-seth

Diatenshi

Smash Lord
Are you guys kidding me? SHUT UP. If I come in here and see one more argument started about 313 I think I'm going to puke... If you guys think hes not good, free, annoying then stop treating him like hes someone important and that everything he posts must be responded to. Have you tried ignoring? As far as I'm concerned, the people who pick fights with him are just as bad (if not worse) on the annoyance scale than he ever has been. You guys act like women. Asking how much a dazzle costs is hardly worth one post, much less the 10 page long argument that this has the potential of being. Pull the spiked club out of your ***** and grow up please.
goooo fox (main)

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
like seriously duo wait to jump the gun

there was no argument and this had no chance of being an argument

get over urself

tk's post was funny as hell; made me laugh so hard; I had never seen that be done

we weren't even arguing over 313

it was just a funny situation and then 313 decided to backtrack and cover his ends (he was one step away from doing his very overused phrase of "trollface.jpg")

"act like women"

....lol; first of all, I don't know what this even means or how it applies; secondly, what a blatantly misogynist thing to say.

here's some advice; why don't u just try ignoring us rather than making it ur mission to make us ignore him? I wasn't annoyed by anything he said; I just found it all really stupid logic and it made me laugh. And no one called him free until he made the remark (I completely ignored it).

Not sure if ur employing a double standard or are just blatantly showing ur dislike of certai ppl

the only thing that had the potential to carry on a 10 page convo was ur post

and as for ur "rescuing" of 313 I just don't understand it; he brings everything upon himself.

the only thing that went over the line out of the 4 or so posts that were made was my calling him out for constantly posting the same, trite phrases over and over and over and over and over again

and I only did that cause I suspected he was about to say to tk "the callout" and I wanted to ninja his ***

so, y don't u pull that club outa ur ***?

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
if duo decides to come back ^ im not apart of this...lmao

well except for the part about not arguing...but all that other ****.uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
no I'm not even going to argue

I just found his post exceedingly unnecessary

he acts like ppl are always attacking 313

and that's far from true

the only time 313 is ever even argued with is when he started it

this wasn't even an argument; i found those few posts just highly entertaining. and for some reason he mis-assumed you and/or I were attacking 313

lmao

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
God this. please people.

chill.

that includes whatever melee player wants to come in here and talk junk to him.

like it's honestly useless.

aint yall supposed to be talking about mu's anyway?

next subject.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom