• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 ('Terminal' - the 17th for Elite / 18th for non-Elite)

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion
You realize infinity Ward today is not IW of yesteryear? After being quite vocal about how they didn't like Activision having them pump out games year anfter year, Activision took some action and the development team could be considered more or less disbanded.

Why do you think you see Sledgehammer in the beginning intro to MW3? They helped in the "development" of the game.
That's true, but still my point is deathstreaks need to be removed from MW3 because they benefit bad players. I know that there were multiple devs working on the games. I associated Infinity Ward with this game since they have been with the Modern Warfare series since CoD4 and I know that they made CoD games before that as well.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Riot Shields are the best.

When you're using them right. :)

Also, someone threw a knife at me through a shield last night... O__o

You guys still collecting clips for the fail-tage? Cause I was a little PO'd at that... And by a little I mean

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Riot Shields are the best.

When you're using them right. :)

Also, someone threw a knife at me through a shield last night... O__o

You guys still collecting clips for the fail-tage? Cause I was a little PO'd at that... And by a little I mean

I'd love to help you guys with that.

mfw I play MW3:

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
This is me playing MW3 with lag compensation: [yt]t-hEkSX_H2M[/yt]

Just replace the PC and CS:S with my 360 and MW3 and FPS Doug with me. And the keyboard at the end with my 360.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
wow, cs is NOT noob friendly. lol

i was pretty bad, but i was better than most of the other bad people.
lol

24/7 office server *****

anyway, i'm gonna go try and unlock the pp90 before i go to work. (8 levels to go in 2 hours.)

edit: (re: deathstreaks) i'm totally ok with juiced, revenge, and... i think that's it. actually i'm not ok with them, but i wouldn't ***** about them if they were the only ones.

SnackAttack

Smash Champion
What were their scores?
Like...

3-14
4-14

Combine that with Stefan and I getting ***** by lag compensation, Bob getting ***** by a two bar, and I'm sure Matt had some bull**** he was getting ***** by too.

But oh no, Robert Trolling would rather nerf shotguns that don't need to be nerfed instead of fixing the real problems.

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion
Like...

3-14
4-14

Combine that with Stefan and I getting ***** by lag compensation, Bob getting ***** by a two bar, and I'm sure Matt had some bull**** he was getting ***** by too.

But oh no, Robert Trolling would rather nerf shotguns that don't need to be nerfed instead of fixing the real problems.
What shotguns are getting nerfed?! I didn't even start using shotguns yet :(

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629

lol

24/7 office server *****

anyway, i'm gonna go try and unlock the pp90 before i go to work. (8 levels to go in 2 hours.)

edit: (re: deathstreaks) i'm totally ok with juiced, revenge, and... i think that's it. actually i'm not ok with them, but i wouldn't ***** about them if they were the only ones.
Yeah, Juiced is fine. Revenge is iffy. Even Hollow Points is fine because it's for one kill. Martyrdom is avoidable. The rest is bull****. Complete and utter bull****.

Like...

3-14
4-14

Yeah... :urg:

Well, next post is gonna be party time.

PREPARE YOUR VISION RECEPTORS.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings

lol

24/7 office server *****

Yes you would. The 'revenge' death streak is pretty gay.

And I heard there is a TU for MW3 today:

[yt]U7kaXPyw7DY[/yt]

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Im aboutta get on now, get on if you guys want to play :]
TaylordSwift is the GT bruh/.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
new tactic i have for tdm when my team is getting ***** by campers.
(new because i used my token on portable radar which i usually only have 3 levels to enjoy because i'm stupid and prestige right away)

i was the only one on my team with more kills than deaths like 3 games in a row, so i started to lob portable radar near enemy nest so they stop being surprised.

i toss it and pick it up again like 5 times a life if i'm playing really aggressive.

of course, assassassin pro isn't effected by this, so i still check my corners and ****, but yeah. it's better than i thought it would be and there are less assassins out there than i thought there'd be.

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
Im aboutta get on now, get on if you guys want to play :]
TaylordSwift is the GT bruh/.
I'll add you when I get on later. My GT is FawxMcCloud.

I'm actually excited to play. I'm curious to see what they've done with the lag compensation, FMG9s and type 95. Usually their "patches" make the game even worse than it was originally to be perfectly honest.

Oh and one more thing.........

PLEASE TAKE OUT ****ING DEATH STREAKS KA;LJSD;LFJS;LDKFSXCVOIPUEWPT :mad:

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion
I'll add you when I get on later. My GT is FawxMcCloud.

I'm actually excited to play. I'm curious to see what they've done with the lag compensation, FMG9s and type 95. Usually their "patches" make the game even worse than it was originally to be perfectly honest.

Oh and one more thing.........

PLEASE TAKE OUT ****ING DEATH STREAKS KA;LJSD;LFJS;LDKFSXCVOIPUEWPT :mad:
You should post in my thread on the CallofDuty website.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
watched woody's vid on the patch........ WHAT HAPPENED WITH THE FMG9 AND TYPE 95??

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
I had a good laugh at some of those replied. :laugh:

It's not cool for something to tailor to you, but it's okay for death streaks to tailor to bad players. Okay.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
I'm bad at this game and even I realize how ****ing stupid those replies are

It's like talking to a bunch of 12 year olds
Correction:
It is talking to a bunch of 12 year olds.
Most of the fanbase is 12 year olds. The rest is full of socially awkward mid-late teens who don't know how to act on XBL so they gain an elitist persona. Then they go on internet forums and call people "NOOB" and then say "EPIC FAIL NOOB SPRAY WITH THE ACR MORE."
I have never seen a stereotype be reinforced so heavily by what is unarguably the worst community of greedy, ****ty, selfish, self-glorifying attention *****s.

S

smash brawl player 99021

well gents,
i'm starting to frequent here less and less often, so i'll make one last shoutout post before i go.

snack: i love you. nothing else needs to be said.

odin: we'll still keep in touch, lemme know when you can league.

f8al: we've had our ups and downs, truth be told you're a pretty overall average person.

bkpro and company: you're great, clone. we shall also keep in touch

TRG: love you man, hope we can meet up sometime soon.

bah i don't know anyone else...

but yeah, i'm pretty much gonna be playing league of legends only.

not that i hate you all, (believe me, I actually do) it's just im not really feeling the 'SWF' much anymore.
maybe i'll be back sometime.

anyway, for now, i'm gone. have an enjoyable time with everything.

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
well gents,
i'm starting to frequent here less and less often, so i'll make one last shoutout post before i go.

f8al: we've had our ups and downs, truth be told you're a pretty overall average person.

not that i hate you all, (believe me, I actually do) it's just im not really feeling the 'SWF' much anymore.

Yeah we will.

You stay classy.

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
well gents,

I love you bro, all homo. Text me whenever. <3

Matt07

Smash Master
I'm kind of glad to play on PS3 sometimes, it sounds like 360 players get a lot more B.S than I have ever witnessed.

O D I N - That picture with the halo helmet and kitten reminds me of the ending on Alien, that's what I thought it meant at first when I read it :S.

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
If you complain about death streaks you shouldn't complain about lag compensation seeing as though expecting to be rewarded because of something that takes no skill is just as bad as being rewarded for losing.

:phone:

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
If you complain about death streaks you shouldn't complain about lag compensation seeing as though expecting to be rewarded because of something that takes no skill is just as bad as being rewarded for losing.

:phone:
Lag compensation helps bad players.

Top Bottom