• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 ('Terminal' - the 17th for Elite / 18th for non-Elite)

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
These ****ing deathstreaks are unbelievable. Got killed by dead mans hand three times today so far, then just recently died to final stand three times in a row. Twice by the same guy and the third guy RPGs me while in final stand. Absolute garbage. If you're that bad that you need to RPG someone in final stand to kill them you should consider jumping off a cliff.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
These ****ing deathstreaks are unbelievable. Got killed by dead mans hand three times today so far, then just recently died to final stand three times in a row. Twice by the same guy and the third guy RPGs me while in final stand. Absolute garbage. If you're that bad that you need to RPG someone in final stand to kill them you should consider jumping off a cliff.
No, you clearly got outplayed. :troll:

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion
If you complain about death streaks you shouldn't complain about lag compensation seeing as though expecting to be rewarded because of something that takes no skill is just as bad as being rewarded for losing.

:phone:
Being rewarded for deathstreaks has nothing to do with lag compensation.

DSTP

Smash Journeyman
Well, I at least had a little fun tonight.

Waiting for incoming rage post by BKpro...

SwampertTheGreat

Smash Ace
Well, I at least had a little fun tonight.

Waiting for incoming rage post by BKpro...
I'm offended that I wasn't included.

This piece of **** game is the biggest mess of all time.WHAT THE **** WAS IW SMOKING.It's so so unbearable. All this game is explosion and deathstreak up the ***.It's insane.If you have any kind of skill at cod YOU WILL be punished a lot in this game.It's so god damn stupid I can't take it.I swear i'm going to end up in a asylum

Thino

Smash Master
Im not part of the community that makes the game more enjoyable

-Dont go on CoD forums
-Mute everyone
-Have to deal with the game's bull**** only and not the people

=D

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
I apologize for giving you guys a loss after leaving that game. I can't play this anymore tonight it's driving me bat **** crazy.

Assassin campers, lag compensation, deathstreaks and disgustingly bad spawns. This game is so ****ed up.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
i'm getting on in a minute if anyone give a flying ****

odin, every time i turn on mw3, it tells me "thedoctorodin plays this game" even when you're not online. it's never done that with anyone else.

edit: sorry for double post :/

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
Being rewarded for deathstreaks has nothing to do with lag compensation.
Without lag compensation you're being rewarded for having a better connection, which requires no skill on your part.

Death streaks reward you for dying, which requires no skill on your part.

If you say deathstreaks are bad, you should also say lag compensation is good, otherwise you're just being biased and loving unfair and unskillful things that help you, but hating ones that don't.

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
You can touch yourself to my rage voice.

That's if I rage at all.

But we all know there is a high chance of rage when I am involved.

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
Well Jo has broken like 9 controllers, a turtlebeach and his mic, so I'm used more rage than you give off. And not in a smooth Irish accent either.

NOVA1106

Smash Ace
25-4 my best so far I'm on now btw

Edit:I'm sending some friend request.I only have thunder as a friend from here

Edit:I have no Mic atm

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
I'll play after lunch.
I thought you guys call it dinner over there

wont be on today, but ill be on a bit tomorrow

WEOW!

also sorry fawx for inducing some of your rage

hotarms: *joins session in progress*
fawx: OMG a kid camping in a corner with silenced heartbeat and assassin just killed me
xanthan: pretty sure that was Hot_ArmS

:troll:

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
I thought you guys call it dinner over there

wont be on today, but ill be on a bit tomorrow

WEOW!

also sorry fawx for inducing some of your rage

hotarms: *joins session in progress*
fawx: OMG a kid camping in a corner with silenced heartbeat and assassin just killed me
xanthan: pretty sure that was Hot_ArmS

:troll:
No...

and soniamproud.jpg

The spawns in Team Defender are horrible. Also lag compensation has pissed me off so much today.
The spawns in general are horrible in this game.

Grandeza

Smash Master
I got a clip in my vault on Dome where a guy is aiming down his sights at a corner and I spawn in his sights and die immediately.

I have another clip where I get SIX hitmarkers on the same guy with spaz with range.

/rage

Top Bottom