• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 ('Terminal' - the 17th for Elite / 18th for non-Elite)

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Can you guys invite me to the clan? Just dl'ed CoD Elite.

:phone:
Once I'm home, I'll invite again.

I just started on the Skorpions. <3 Not too shabby.

Anyone is welcome to try HC with me sometime. I'll play whatever, but I think Darrel and I are gonna play HC from now on. There's also HC Dom, SnD, KC. I love that they added other gamemodes this time around.

"But ODIN! I can't see my HUD! I have no radar! D:"

... So?

You can kill people when you shoot them.

And I'm REALLY surprised at how few people were running Assassin. In the games we played, I felt like I was the only one running it. O_o And that's the mode where you SHOULD be running it. Or at least Blind Eye.

Anyway. Give it a try. You might like it. At least those of you complaining about not killing people when you shoot them. :shrug:

<3 you guys. :awesome: I'm done at 3 (should be). Will be on then.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
i liked hardcore a lot in black ops, but i'm afraid that the people playing hardcore will be much tougher opponents than the scrubskies i get to play in regular tdm.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Yeah, what Xanthan said. Although I haven't played Hardcore yet, I'd rather have my first time with friends than just anyone.:applejack:

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
What benefit does assassin give in hardcore if there no radar?

UAV.
There is UAV.

EDIT: Even moreso, regardless of if there is radar or not, you wouldn't show up on the radar unless you shot or a UAV was up. Assassin is the same in normal and hardcore modes assuming that it is a mode that allows killstreaks (Which traditionally hardcore game modes do.)

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
i liked hardcore a lot in black ops, but i'm afraid that the people playing hardcore will be much tougher opponents than the scrubskies i get to play in regular tdm.
Hard to say. Last night was real hit or miss. I'd say it depends on the map. Oddly enough, I was the only prestiged gentlemen in the lobby for some games.

Hardcore would be interesting, but I would only play it when people are online, never with randoms, lol.
Yeah, eff randoms.

Also, I will never kill you guys on purpose. :awesome: Even if you use Derp Stand and Final Detonation.

Yeah, what Xanthan said. Although I haven't played Hardcore yet, I'd rather have my first time with friends than just anyone.:applejack:
..Giggity...

You're welcome to join. Have I added you?

What benefit does assassin give in hardcore if there no radar?

Wretched covers it. See below.

I MIGHT play with you guys tonight.I hate this game but I miss you all <33
<3

UAV.
There is UAV.

EDIT: Even moreso, regardless of if there is radar or not, you wouldn't show up on the radar unless you shot or a UAV was up. Assassin is the same in normal and hardcore modes assuming that it is a mode that allows killstreaks (Which traditionally hardcore game modes do.)
As far as I know, there isn't a HC barebones. But if there is, I'd be all over it.

Assassin is just useful to stay off the radar since the bullet damage is higher/life is lower. I don't want my presence known to the enemy, which is why I'm using assassin more in HC than regular. That's just me though. Especially if people will try to camp and ***** thermals.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
I actually had fun playing this game today, this guy sent me this voice message and accused me of "being mad". I was camping pretty hard lol.

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion
If any of you want founder status, today is the last day to do so. If you want founder status you need to buy a year of premium before tomorrow (if I'm not mistaken). You can still buy premium after today, you just won't get founder status.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Does anyone know how I can get my 2 hours of double XP? I made an account and downloaded the CoD Elite app today on my 360 but I got nothing. :C

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion
Does anyone know how I can get my 2 hours of double XP? I made an account and downloaded the CoD Elite app today on my 360 but I got nothing. :C
Try messing around with Elite, like try and edit a custom class. That might activate all the stuff you are supposed to get.

SwampertTheGreat

Smash Ace
This game is so so broken atm. No recoil lobbies,hacks up the ***,campers ferdayz it's just way too much.

This is why I stand by and always will stand by my statement of Treyarch>IW.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
..Giggity...

You're welcome to join. Have I added you?
Yeah, we've added each other on XBL, but I haven't really set my 360 up for online yet. I'll get on that when I get time. At that, I just got a personal copy of Black Ops from my friend today, MW3 is going to have to wait until Christmas.:applejack:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGF-bEQ3XIA

This is officially renamed to Companion Trophy.
Nicely done. I didn't know Awesomeness Pro returned in MW3.
Compelling.:applejack:

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Companion Trophy!!

For 9001 easy payments of $99.99, you can have one of your very own! Here's what you get!

Tactical denying of the following!
-Predator Missiles!
-AGM Missles!
-Flash Bangs!
-Concussion Grenades!
-Frag Grenades!
-Semtex Grenades!
-Bouncing Betties!
-AC-130 Rounds (Warning, does not protect against Machine Gun Fire)

While The Companion Trophy does not offer a 100% guarantee against bombing runs, tests have shown that if you crawl inside the Companion Trophy, and use the new Camping Tent feature (included for FREE!) you can survive!

The Companion Trophy is only guaranteed to protect you for two attacks. Even from an IMS!

CALL NOW!!!

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Try messing around with Elite, like try and edit a custom class. That might activate all the stuff you are supposed to get.
Okay, thanks. I'll try that and get back to you.

This game is so so broken atm. No recoil lobbies,hacks up the ***,campers ferdayz it's just way too much.

This is why I stand by and always will stand by my statement of Treyarch>IW.
lol

Did you make an account on a computer or on the xbox app/game (if that can be done)?
On a computer.

A predator missile somehow killed me when I had a trophy system up. Are you supposed to go prone under it?
Maybe it already deflected two projectiles?

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion
It definitely didn't deflect 2 projectiles I literally just put it down and I had quickdraw pro meaning I pulled out the trophy system even faster.

Top Bottom