• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 ('Terminal' - the 17th for Elite / 18th for non-Elite)

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
my favorites so far

acr
super soaker
type 95

gonna try and unlock that semi auto assault rifle today.

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
Akimbo FMG9'S are the best secondary ever.

With Steady aim their hipfire accuracy is actually miles better than a single one, hell, better than most weapons!

I won 5 or 6 free for alls in a row just going around with them.

The class I'm using now is:

Primary: Type 95 w/ holo and rapid fire

Secondary: Akimbo FMG9's

Equipment: Semtex and Flash

Perks: Scavenger, Assassin and Steady aim

Killstreaks: Predator, Attack Chopper and AH-6/Sentry Drone

Also I think Bakaara is the worst map in the game.

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
I'm pretty sure Juggernaut gets commando knife range.

Also Hollow Points are great, I got a final game kill cam with the super soaker rapid fire hollow points and got hate for it.

:phone:

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
There is a new sniper glitch in MW3, not gonna link you guys to it but I'm sure you can find tutorials on YT.

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
LOL I love the super soaker so much. Only gun I really enjoy in MW3, not that I've tried much of anything else.

And as a question to everyone, in your opinion on PP90M1 should I use:

Kick + Rapid Fire

or

Rapid Fire + Extended Mags
Out of either of those (assuming you're using Steady Aim), I'd go for Kick + Rapid Fire. I personally use Range + Silencer as Range really helps out with making longshot kills for a hipfire a bit easier since Silecer takes some of that away.

There is a new sniper glitch in MW3, not gonna link you guys to it but I'm sure you can find tutorials on YT.
Hint: defendthehouse

btw first person to pull off a ridiculous kill doing this gets a cookie.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
Sooo, I have found this MAGICAL sniping class which has basically resolved all of my accuracy issues in relation with my connection, and I some of you to try it out.
Grandeza.
You try it out.

L118A1 @ Thermal / Focus
Sleight of Hand
Quick Draw
Steady Aim PROOOO
YOU NEED PRO DAWG

Anyways, for some reason I've been doing ridiculously well with this class. I am almost positive again after messing around up to my 1000th kill.

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
Anyone else here play Hardcore?

Ever since I tried Hardcore in MW1 I haven't been able to go back to standard gameplay online. It probably has something to do with my preference for semi-automatic Assault Rifles, they're incredible when one body shot kills anyone at any range even with a silencer.

Speaking of semi-automatics, loving the MK14 in this game. I liked the FAL in MW2 better than the G3 in MW, but I think the MK14 is my new favorite. Hardcore mode with Blind Eye, Assassin and Dead Silence, MK14 outfitted with a Heartbeat Sensor and Silencer... you can get ten kills before anyone on the other team even realizes you're in the game.

:248:

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
I love the MK14 because I was a big fan of the M21 in MW2.

The fact that they put it into the assault rifle category, with pretty decent irons, makes me very happy. I preferred that thing with an ACOG anyway. The fact that I can have with with a RDS or irons is way better.

Grandeza

Smash Master
Sooo, I have found this MAGICAL sniping class which has basically resolved all of my accuracy issues in relation with my connection, and I some of you to try it out.
Grandeza.
You try it out.

L118A1 @ Thermal / Focus
Sleight of Hand
Quick Draw
Steady Aim PROOOO
YOU NEED PRO DAWG

Anyways, for some reason I've been doing ridiculously well with this class. I am almost positive again after messing around up to my 1000th kill.
I'll give it a shot when I'm on tomorrow.

I've decided my goal for this game is to get every gun gold. Only one I have so far is PP90M1. Going for the Type 95 next. Snipers and secondaries are going to be a pain.

Also, a friend told me that it was confirmed that they're going to patch YY'ing. Is this true?

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Damn I finally got gold super speaker last night that felt amazing

Class I use is

Super Soaker @ Rapid Fire
Akimbo FMG9s
SoH Pro
Quick Draw Pro
Steady Aim Pro
Kick proficiency

Greatest class ever. I was thinking of running Overkill since my super soaker uses up ammo like a boss, but besides that I love this. Never aim again and watch people rage at you because you're playing like a ***** apparently. I don't get why aiming doesn't make you a *****. If I'm rushing the other team and I keep running into them, obv I'm gonna blind fire a lot and not waste time going into ADS. Besides, the super soaker doesn't have the greatest sights or accuracy in the world either

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
Hipfiring is fine if you're using Steady Aim. My friend seems convinced that Stalker Pro is broken because everyone keeps on walking past his Bouncing Betty's.

I use the same as you Fuel, except with a Stinger and Recon Pro & Hardline Pro.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Damn I finally got gold super speaker last night that felt amazing

Class I use is

Super Soaker @ Rapid Fire
Akimbo FMG9s
SoH Pro
Quick Draw Pro
Steady Aim Pro
Kick proficiency

Greatest class ever. I was thinking of running Overkill since my super soaker uses up ammo like a boss, but besides that I love this. Never aim again and watch people rage at you because you're playing like a ***** apparently. I don't get why aiming doesn't make you a *****. If I'm rushing the other team and I keep running into them, obv I'm gonna blind fire a lot and not waste time going into ADS. Besides, the super soaker doesn't have the greatest sights or accuracy in the world either

Overkill isn't even that great of a perk. Use anything but that.

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion
Hipfiring is fine if you're using Steady Aim. My friend seems convinced that Stalker Pro is broken because everyone keeps on walking past his Bouncing Betty's.

He must really hate blast shield too, lol.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
i finally unlocked the mk14 last night and did amazing with it naked.
i think i have kick now, but still, it's nice to have a good semi auto rifle again.

can someone tell me what elite is in simpler terms?

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
I've found my niche now. Otherwise known as SUPPORT SUPPORT SUPPORT.

Recon Pro with Hardline Pro is just awesome. On Dome you can light up the entire enemy team with 1 flashbang at the start of the match, plus you don't even need to kill people or win gun duels, you just need to get them within the flash blast range or hit them with 1 bullet.

Also Ballistic Vests are fun for trolling snipers.

Pikaville

Tyler you are bat **** crazy if you think Assassin isn't that useful.

It's literally the best perk in any CoD game to ever exist.

Games tonight anyone?

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Will be nice to see the sniper glitch patched. Snipers are powerful enough as it is.
It will, IW is using Treyarch's hot-fix patching system for MW3. They're probably already aware of this glitch and are in the process of fixing it. (Without the need for a full blown patch.) :)

Grandeza

Smash Master
Awww I don't want them to patch the fun glitches. I mean it's not like this is possible in a real game without an enemy setting it up with you.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings

What is it that recon pro does? And I really don't get what the problem with Steady Aim was, if anything I'm at a disadvantage with it considering that the entire world considers that a bad perk in most cases

And are there any other classes you guys recommend? Using just the super soaker every match gets boring too you know

And how would you suggest I fix my ammo problem then F8AL?

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
I guess I'll list some classes that I use successfully. I am positive now.
I went from a .7 to a 1+ by getting 3.0~ every game for a few games.

G36C @ Red Dot / Kick
Sleight of Hand
Quick Draw
Stalker

Solid as ****.

Type 95 @ Red Dot / Kick
Sleight of Hand
Assassin
Marksman

Good for maps where you will be "Tactically controlling the map," AKA, camping.

Striker @ Grip / Kick
Extreme Conditioning
Assassin
Steady Aim

The striker is the best shotgun in the game.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
You guys, TmarTn just made a video on how to get Sitrep pro like instantly.
All you have to do is plant a trophy system and then knife it. It counts as enemy equipment. Just do it whenever you spawn.

Pikaville

Cool, I'm totally doing that when i get home.

Also Steady Aim is amazing if you are using FMG's like me and Fuelbi are.

On certain maps they are actually too good.

Basically any maps with lots of corridors and close quarter fighting.

Like Arkaden, Mission etc

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Cool, I'm totally doing that when i get home.

Also Steady Aim is amazing if you are using FMG's like me and Fuelbi are.

On certain maps they are actually too good.

Basically any maps with lots of corridors and close quarter fighting.

Like Arkaden, Mission etc
Holy **** Aidan, FMG9s are broken as hell when you use Akimbo on them. Like seriously, it's not even fair with them firing as if I had rapid fire equipped. Literally people get so angry at me when I start killing them with it, I might as well have two low ammoed primaries instead of a low ammo SMG and a low ammo machine pistol

Also, my parents are picking up some Doritos and Mountain Dew for me. I'm honestly buying them for the codes, but I also love Doritos and I'm straight up curious how Mountain Dew tastes anyways, so Idc

Top Bottom