• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 ('Terminal' - the 17th for Elite / 18th for non-Elite)

DSTP

Smash Journeyman
ZlippyToad going into Zlippy-mode. Enemy shields will be analyzed. Bombs will be used wisely, and barrel rolls will be had. The hatches are open, ladies and gentlemen. The day has arrived.

:phone:

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
Oh so I thought this game came out tomorrow at midnight, but it actually comes out tonight at midnight.

It's currently 8 in the morning, I've got work in 6 hours, then I'm working late and I have 3 days off work just like last week.

Hmm I might just get this tonight then, will see how tired I am by midnight seeing as though I woke up quite early.

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
Just played some Black Ops because my friend got his Gears taken off him, plus I thought it would get me in the mood for MW3.

My god this game is terrible.

S

smash brawl player 99021

Just played some Black Ops because my friend got his Gears taken off him, plus I thought it would get me in the mood for MW3.

My god this game is terrible.
This is not the Black Ops thread.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Wait, am I the only PSN player here? q_q
No, other PS3 players will post their PSNs here when they get their copies.

OMFG I cant wait to play!!!! WHO wants a teammate?? add me SLAPmyLBOW

*subscribing*
Would it be too hard to ask people to tell me if it's for the 360 or PS3?

Nope! I'm getting it for PS3 :).

*Looks at the MW2 OP*

Yup! Added your "Matt07 :: Price_07" PSN to the OP! :)

Sooooooo bummed I can't get this game tonight. :(
mfw> feelsbadman.jpg

DSTP

Smash Journeyman
Considering I live on a college campus that is so large it has become a city, I better step in line early at my local GameStop. Any suggestions on a time I should go?

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Considering I live on a college campus that is so large it has become a city, I better step in line early at my local GameStop. Any suggestions on a time I should go?
Leave now. Bring dorritos and some mountain dew to snack on.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Turns out I won't be able to pick this game up at midnight, I'll have to wait till my local Gamestop opens up @ 10 AM. >.<

Oh well, I'll probably see a lot of you guys online and join your XBL party/MW3 game lobby. :awesome:

DSTP

Smash Journeyman
Turns out I won't be able to pick this game up at midnight, I'll have to wait till my local Gamestop opens up @ 10 AM. >.<

Oh well, I'll probably see a lot of you guys online and join your XBL party/MW3 game lobby. :awesome:
Please do. I'm going to do live com first impressions.

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
zlippy whenr you planning to do the com? and is it over skype?

f8al Ill be playing from 830am-12:30pm tomorrow, and then ill be back at 3 in the afternoon and ****** kids all day and night from then on

F8AL

Banned via Warnings

f8al Ill be playing from 830am-12:30pm tomorrow, and then ill be back at 3 in the afternoon and ****** kids all day and night from then on
My body. It is ready for tomorrow.

We should also knife some kids in gun game. :troll:

DSTP

Smash Journeyman

I'm doing it as soon as I put the game in the console at appx. 12:30 am. release day.

DSTP

Smash Journeyman
Though the guns are amazing, three-bursts have never been up my alley. I need a big clip due to my terra-bad aim.

DSTP

Smash Journeyman
Type 95's fire rate's a little slower than MW2 famas. Going to take some getting used to, but still; one bursting is quite satisfying.

DSTP

Smash Journeyman
Anyone know how the silencer will affect the type95?
Actually, let's generalize.
Anyone know how the silencer is in MW3? I thought I heard it is really good on almost any gun.

Top Bottom