• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 ('Terminal' - the 17th for Elite / 18th for non-Elite)

DSTP

Smash Journeyman
@wall of text
Damn. You're right. I saw Angry Birds t-shirts and hats for sale at Hot Topic. And the plushies? Don't even get me started! What sell-outs! I'm uninstalling this piece of garbage game from my phone right now.
Even though it was free.
:troll:

Now... Zlipp-P90 anybody? I hear dat thing's gonna be siiiick.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Angry Birds costs a dollar though.

But a better question is, what are you even talking about?

DSTP

Smash Journeyman
I do hope you're using Google Chrome. It tells you it's free right on the homepage.

@SwampertTheGreat
You ever fix your NAT bro? If it's anything other than open, this will be bad news for Star Fox Team. Same goes for @FalcrowLombardi, but chances are he won't see this.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
#howsadisusinghashtagsonaforum #idontknowhowtocommunicateproperly #callofdutyplayer

I do hope you're using Google Chrome. It tells you it's free right on the homepage.
I'm uninstalling this piece of garbage game from my phone right now.

I'm gonna buy MW3 and play it with my arcade stick.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Why am I only the one talking about call of duty?
You're all horrible at this.

Are you guys even gonna play this game?!!?!?
Why is no one helping me with my arcade stick theory?!!?!?!?!!!!?!

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
@wall of text
Damn. You're right. I saw Angry Birds t-shirts and hats for sale at Hot Topic. And the plushies? Don't even get me started! What sell-outs! I'm uninstalling this piece of garbage game from my phone right now.
Even though it was free.
:troll:

Now... Zlipp-P90 anybody? I hear dat thing's gonna be siiiick.
I liked the P90 from the other games. Looking forward to using that over the UMPer-used 45.

It's funny you mention angry birds. My wife and I just had a discussion about that today.

It's fun. But not OMG THIS IS THE GREATEST GAME OF ALL TIME fun. How the HELL did it become so popular and WHY?!?!

Also, I will NEVER step foot into a Hot Topic ever again so long as I and any future descendants of mine shall walk the Earth.

iPhone user alert. :troll:

I bet you're terrible at banjo kazooie.
The callout.

Anyone have new gameplay videos? I'm sure there has to be a ton by now.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Anyone have new gameplay videos? I'm sure there has to be a ton by now.
Well, Machinima directors have explicit orders not to upload any MW3 gameplay till 12:01 PST on Tuesday but I'm sure people who somehow got their early copies are uploading as we speak.

Also, warnings/infractions issued. Can't say I didn't give our a verbal warning. :)

As I said before, if you have nothing good to say about this game, no one is forcing you to post in this thread.

S

smash brawl player 99021

ONE MORE DAY GUYS
Well, tomorrow at Midnight I'll be ****ting bricks.
Can we get one final headcount of who I need to add/look for?

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Uh, well I plan on adding people's GTs in a bit. (Who I know are getting the game.)

Gonna finish updating the OP now.

SwampertTheGreat

Smash Ace
My god you're like the walking definition of irony.

Remember posting this?

Yeaaaaahh...

iwishtherewasaninfractionforstupidity and other overused forum cliches.
Lmfao.So I say one negative thing about this game and all I do is *****? 90% of the things I say about this game are positive.

Anywayz 2 more days guys :D

DSTP

Smash Journeyman
BTW bought my MW3 swaaag yesterday. Got the grey t-shirt with the black MW3 logo in the middle. Wearing that to the midnight release of course.

@BanjoKazooiePro
Do you want to do live com of first impressions, if not just for uploading purposes, but to see how much our opinions of this game will change?

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
I always like to see these people in lobbies. It makes me smile, cuz I know they'll give me a free kill while they do their OMG 360 DOUBLE Y Y KNIFE THROW NO SCOPE.
How else are they supposed to make their l33t montages for their 20 subs on YT?

lol f8al you really havent played with swamp for that long, he changed his gamertag, its not flutterrshy anymore
Uh, I kinda copied some of the contact info from the Black Ops thread.

I'll fix it now.

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion
My gamertag is still the same. Can't wait to play this game. But I won't be at the midnight release, I got an exam the next day sadly.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Oh yeah, if any of you guys are part of XBL rewards, check your hotmail.

I got an email with a code and now I'm a CoD XBL Rewards VIP member. (All you get is are 'exclusive' wallpapers and avatar crap. The avatar crap you gotta pay for...)

=/

DSTP

Smash Journeyman
This is why I make sure I get good grades on everything but tests and exams. If something happens, or I don't want to study, I have something to keep my grade somewhat average.

:phone:

Grandeza

Smash Master
In the past couple of days I've gotten so much more hyped for this game. At first I was excited but nowhere near to the extent that i was for Black Ops. But now I'm tempted to go to a midnight release for this game.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
In the past couple of days I've gotten so much more hyped for this game. At first I was excited but nowhere near to the extent that i was for Black Ops. But now I'm tempted to go to a midnight release for this game.
You should, most of us here are getting it. :)

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
This game is gonna be soooooooooo bad. I can't wait for there to be even more rage than there was from everyone in Black Ops. OP Sniping, EVEN MORE UAV WHORING, bahahahahahahahaha!

*returns to MW2 because he's a completionist*

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion
This game is gonna be soooooooooo bad. I can't wait for there to be even more rage than there was from everyone in Black Ops. OP Sniping, EVEN MORE UAV WHORING, bahahahahahahahaha!

*returns to MW2 because he's a completionist*
Wait, so first people complain about ghost and now people complain about uav's? Besides I'll take op sniping over OMA tubes and commando. I think this game will be much better than MW2.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
People complained about Ghost because it was so prevalent because there were so many UAVs. Now people will complain about Assassin because it will be prevalent because there will be so many UAVs.

I never said MW2 would be better, by the way. Just that MW3 won't be getting my money at this point because it's taken nearly everything that I dislike and made it even worse (outside of OMA tubes, lol). Why spend my money on a game that will only produce rage and not really be worth it?

I can't wait to see even more little kiddies quicklasering now that sniping is even better!

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion
People complained about Ghost because it was so prevalent because there were so many UAVs. Now people will complain about Assassin because it will be prevalent because there will be so many UAVs.

I never said MW2 would be better, by the way. Just that MW3 won't be getting my money at this point because it's taken nearly everything that I dislike and made it even worse (outside of OMA tubes, lol). Why spend my money on a game that will only produce rage and not really be worth it?
Idk, there may be more UAV's but from what I hear shooting them down counts towards your streak, so people will be more encouraged to shoot them down.

Grandeza

Smash Master
What is the big deal with more quickscopers? Is the claim that sniping is so good in MW3 it's better than using an automatic? I really doubt that this is the case. People complain about it in MW2 and sure it's not so hard to quicksope in that game, but it's sure as hell a lot harder to do than using an UMP. Quickscopers just means more easy kills on kids who think they're good cause the can no scope across the map. I don't see the big deal. I don't mean this in a hostile way, I actually want someone to explain to me the big deal.

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
shooting them down counts towards my streak? holy balls Ima just camp in the back and wait for uav's lol

do sam turret shoot downs count?

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion
What is the big deal with more quickscopers? Is the claim that sniping is so good in MW3 it's better than using an automatic? I really doubt that this is the case. People complain about it in MW2 and sure it's not so hard to quicksope in that game, but it's sure as hell a lot harder to do than using an UMP. Quickscopers just means more easy kills on kids who think they're good cause the can no scope across the map. I don't see the big deal. I don't mean this in a hostile way, I actually want someone to explain to me the big deal.
People just don't like quickscopers. People stereotype quickscopers as 12 year olds that want to get their montages for youtube. While this stereotype might not be 100% accurate, this is what quickscopers are often associated with and that is why people don't like quickscopers.

S

smash brawl player 99021

BTW bought my MW3 swaaag yesterday. Got the grey t-shirt with the black MW3 logo in the middle. Wearing that to the midnight release of course.

@BanjoKazooiePro
Do you want to do live com of first impressions, if not just for uploading purposes, but to see how much our opinions of this game will change?
I have the same shirt too!

This one?

Top Bottom