• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 ('Terminal' - the 17th for Elite / 18th for non-Elite)

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
I came top of our team 4 matches in a row.

Unfotunately no one in my team knows how to play this game. I seem to be the only one who is actually getting killstreaks.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
If you could, I'd like to see you on a stream sometime, Pluvia, if it isn't too besieging.

A few of my friends are going to pull the midnight-purchase. I can't go, mother isn't all that lenient when it comes to my sleep on a school night.
:pinkiepie:

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
It's like 1 bullet more resistance. I think if you have an Advanced UAV and you tag them with a Recon Drone they stay like a Blackbird.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
This weekend we need to have team swf going all day all night.

I'm pretty much choosing my time with this game over my girlfriend's feelings so it NEEDS to happen. D:

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
would i be able to walk into wal mart at midnight tonight and buy it without a pre order or anything?

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion
This weekend we need to have team swf going all day all night.

I'm pretty much choosing my time with this game over my girlfriend's feelings so it NEEDS to happen. D:
Yeahhhhh, idk you might want to go to your girlfriend. Though I don't have a girlfriend so I have no obligations besides school, lol.

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
Like how usually in CoD games all the snow levels are terrible, well so far it seems all the levels with black people seems to be terrible.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
does anyone know if i need a preorder to get a copy of mw3 from walmart at midnight?

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
My friends are getting MW3 sometime shortly after its release. If I can, I'll ask them for an online game or two with some of you guys available. I'll give a username when I can; they both have PS3.
:pinkiepie:

Top Bottom