• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 ('Terminal' - the 17th for Elite / 18th for non-Elite)

D

Deleted member

Damn, I was hoping the AA-12 wouldn't return. Even Last Stand couldn't defeat that thing.

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
He's referring to the action movie "The Expendables". For those of you unfortunate enough to have missed this movie (And you really are), This is the scene that he is referring to. And yes, it would be quite awesome.

EDIT: I didn't like the first link.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
The expendables guy who threw knives is one of the reasons I use pretty much only tomahawks =p
And that's when I started to seriously learn how to throw any weapon. :)

He's referring to the action movie "The Expendables". For those of you unfortunate enough to have missed this movie (And you really are), This is the scene that he is referring to. And yes, it would be quite awesome.

EDIT: I didn't like the first link.

REMEMBER THIS **** AT CHRISTMAS!!

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
The AA-12 an amazing piece of work. I actually saw a bit about it on TV like two years ago, and it blew my mind. Before I die, I will shoot an AA-12. As a Canadian, I doubt I'll do that here, but it will happen.

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
Hopefully they are broken for a while again.

Those things were so **** hahaha.

Hopefully the M16 will be awesome again too.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
The first MW3 trailer is set to debut on TV next week during the NBA Western Conference Finals!!!! (May 23rd I believe was the date, game 4 of this series.)

GET HYPED!!!!!!!!!!!!

D

Deleted member

Ugh, now I have to watch basketball. Thanks a lot Activision...

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion
Another thing I thought would be good for MW3 and I think Fail mentioned it too was to make the Knife a secondary. Though there should be a normal melee as well. Normal melee could be just you hitting them with the end of your gun like back in CoD2. Normal melee wouldn't be as powerful, maybe take like 2 hits to kill someone.

D

Deleted member

Even if they didn't remove the knife as the default melee, at least move the button off the control stick. I can't tell you how many times I've turned a corner and some level 3 accidently panic knifes me.

S

smash brawl player 99021

I hate knifing, that's why I dropshot. It's cheap. :L
It's a first person shooter, if you wanna knife people, play Assassin's Creed.

Pikaville

Yeah I think they should make the knife a separate weapon you have to pull out.

Like who the **** can run around with a bloody huge machine gun and suddenly just whip out a knife and slash someone with it, only to have the gun back perfectly in your hands half a second later.

Switching to the knife should be like 3 times slower if you are using a big/2 handed weapon IMO.

That way there would be another advantage to using SMG's and Pistols etc.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629

Like who the **** can run around with a bloody huge machine gun and suddenly just whip out a knife and slash someone with it, only to have the gun back perfectly in your hands half a second later.

Switching to the knife should be like 3 times slower if you are using a big/2 handed weapon IMO.

Which is why having it as a secondary makes sense, rather than this always melee crap.

Pikaville

Yeah if you melee when you have a gun out you should rifle butt/pistol whip the other person.

Depending on what weapon it is you could either stun or kill someone.

Like an M60 would kill you in 1, a pistol might take 2-3.

A single shot rifle with bayonette would be sick.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
shovelware
Nothing more nothing less
I don't see how people can keep coming back to this game
Thanks for coming into this thread and posting that. If you have nothing to contribute, please stop posting. We enjoy playing this game because it's fun and balanced. (For the most part.)

It's funny when your get a "third arm" when you're akimboing dual wielding pistols/smgs and knife someone. :bee:

Pikaville

It's even funnier when you are using the big *** HS10's.

It's like LOOOOOL Where did he put those just there? xD

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
I think that if you are using a big weapon like a killstreak or LMG or Shotgun, you should drop your weapon and your knife becomes default. You'd then have to pick up your weapon again to use it.

SMGs and ARs would be able to knife and keep the gun due to their manageable size.

D

Deleted member

Any word if this game will retain deathstreaks? Direct impact noob tubed a guy today, but y'know, Painkiller... :(

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Any word if this game will retain deathstreaks? Direct impact noob tubed a guy today, but y'know, Painkiller... :(
I thought it'd still kill them even if they had painkiller on. (i.e. The knife.)

Also, fourzerotwo said on his Twitter that they're aware of Commando, OMA, noob tubes and second chance. *PleaseremovethemfromMW3*

Top Bottom