• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 ('Terminal' - the 17th for Elite / 18th for non-Elite)

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
I didn't know you were into guns so much. :o

My love for the M1911 spawned that one day that I demolished kids on Array using it. Silenced. Good times. :awesome:

I actually wanna go to a firing range one day. It seems really fun to me, lol.
Same here. I have no intent to hunt, but I still wanna shoot targets and ****. :D

I've fired a 12 guage (single barrel, fold down) and a .22 bolt action at scout camp a few times.

I've always just been a fan of the 1911. It's a solid gun, and is still in service today.

My Dresden Files RPG character carries 1911s. ^____^

And yeah, I'm a bit of an unofficial gun nut.

S

smash brawl player 99021

W@W was better than CoD4 for one reason: Bolt Action Rifles.

Aw yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

As far as MW3 goes, I want my BA Rifles back, a Riot Shield, a Javelin, and Commando.

Turtle Beaches >>>>>>>> Commando.
No way ever in a million years will WaW be better than CoD4.

Never.
ever.
everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

(Insert Sandlot reference)

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Odin and I are going to a firing range together one day. :bee:

No way ever in a million years will WaW be better than CoD4.

Never.
ever.
everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

(Insert Sandlot reference)
My Bolt Action Rifles say otherwise. Also: War.

CoD4 isn't some God among FPS, people. It's just a game. It has flaws. Just like W@W has flaws. And MW2 has several flaws. And Black Ops has flaws. And Halo has flaws. And Goldeneye has flaws. And............

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Odin and I are going to a firing range together one day. :bee:

My Bolt Action Rifles say otherwise. Also: War.

CoD4 isn't some God among FPS, people. It's just a game. It has flaws. Just like W@W has flaws. And MW2 has several flaws. And Black Ops has flaws. And Halo has flaws. And Goldeneye has flaws. And............
TAKE IT BACK!:mad:

Just kidding. Agree that games have flaws. It happens.

Obviously the N64 "Perfect Dark" was PERFECT. > >

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
so is it pretty much confirmed/in agreement that killstreaks are going to be non stackable?
It wouldn't matter either way. In MW2, people just camp when their harriers are up for their AC130s/CGs and in Blops, people just camp to get their kill streaks.

Also, please get back on topic everyone. Infractions will be handed out after this post.

S

smash brawl player 99021

More sniper friendly like BFBC2? That's ridiculously easy. People camp in trees you can't even see.

I'm just hoping they'll let us have Party Chat again. :L

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion
More sniper friendly like BFBC2? That's ridiculously easy. People camp in trees you can't even see.

No more sniper friendly like in MW2. When I said I wanted more sniper friendly maps I was referring to Black Ops and how the maps weren't that great for sniping and I wanted the maps in MW3 to be at least usable for snipers.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
or invite ppl to game without backing out, not having that really sucks for walmart connection ppl like me =(
I REALLY hope they implement this feature in MW3. "Add player to game party" option would be awesome.

Dude, put another quarter into your walmart modem.

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629

What I loved about BFBC2's Sniper system was bullet drop. There hasn't been (m)any other game to really do that in a multiplayer setting. It adds an actual challenge to sniping, and I was pretty good at it in BF. <3

I like my bolt action rifles, but I can't stand the Intervention. M24 for life. <3

I'm also a fan of the Barrett, M21(m14 IRL), the PSG1, and the WAz000. Cause it's goofy.

I REALLY hope they implement this feature in MW3. "Add player to game party" option would be awesome.

Dude, put another quarter into your walmart modem.
This comment wins the internet today.

S

smash brawl player 99021

Loooooool tim

debating making a SWF Facebook group...thoughts?
We're obviously going to have a team for this game.
obviously

D

Deleted member

As long as we get a rifle I can spray to my heart's content (damn firecaps!) I'll be happy. Oh, and the Desert Eagle.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Loooooool tim

debating making a SWF Facebook group...thoughts?
We're obviously going to have a team for this game.
obviously
I'll join.

As long as we get a rifle I can spray to my heart's content (damn firecaps!) I'll be happy. Oh, and the Desert Eagle.
Firecaps are placed in games for a reason. (Started in CoD4 when people used modded controllers.) It hurts legit players like me who can spam the fire button quickly but screws over people with modded controllers so it's cool. :glare:

And you know what I hate? How MW3 hasn't been "officially" announced by Activision/Infinity Ward yet fourzerotwo (employee at IW) has unofficially confirmed the game himself and sites like amazon are already taking pre-orders for the game. =/

And here is an ad for the game in the UK (8.11.11 release date - November 8th, 2011)

S

smash brawl player 99021

That box art could be cooler, but it's alright. =/
Still megahyped

Nice post, Uber! :p

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
Teaser trailer Markov translations because I'm bored and I find them interesting... Who knows maybe they might be a precursor to what will happen in the story mode?

America- "One... Destroy the enemies hopes for victory."
England- "Two... Use everything to your advantage."
France- "Three... Use the weakness of your enemy."
Germany- "Four... Attack from the unexpected side."

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Teaser trailer Markov translations because I'm bored and I find them interesting... Who knows maybe they might be a precursor to what will happen in the story mode?

America- "One... Destroy the enemies hopes for victory."
England- "Two... Use everything to your advantage."
France- "Three... Use the weakness of your enemy."
Germany- "Four... Attack from the unexpected side."
Oh yeah, I forgot to post those. Thanks TRG! Looking forward to finally
killing Makarov at the end of MW3! (C'mon, we all knew he was eventually going to die!

E3 2011 can't come soon enough btw, I want my gameplay trailer!

D

Deleted member

I'll bet you anything it ends by killing Makarov. Considering he completely disappeared at the end of MW2, I'm sure Soap and crew will track him down and kill him in some ridiculously over the top way.

S

smash brawl player 99021

I'll bet you anything it ends by killing Makarov. Considering he completely disappeared at the end of MW2, I'm sure Soap and crew will track him down and kill him in some ridiculously over the top way.
That's what happens. I read the story. ;]]

Wonder how they'll handle the Prestiges again this time.

10 Prestiges to level 50 would be cooler. :(
Probably 70 levels to prestige like Mw2...

BADGER EMBLEM BETTA RETURN 3:

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I regret reading spoilers, **** my life. :(

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
They'll probably drop a tactical nuke on him looooool.

That's what happens. I read the story. ;]]

Wonder how they'll handle the Prestiges again this time.

10 Prestiges to level 50 would be cooler. :(
Probably 70 levels to prestige like Mw2...

BADGER EMBLEM BETTA RETURN 3:
Agreed, level 50 is just right. 70 is taking it a bit too far.

I miss your badger emblem...:c

I regret reading spoilers, **** my life. :(
YDI.

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
I won't be reading any single player spoilers because I actually really enjoy the MW single player.

I hope they just fuse the best bits of Black Ops with the best bits of MW2.

Like even if they just made the noobtube a primary weapon and not an attachment.

Little things like that.

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion
I won't be reading any single player spoilers because I actually really enjoy the MW single player.

Like even if they just made the noobtube a primary weapon and not an attachment.

Little things like that.
People already use grenade launchers as primary weapons lol.

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion

Little things like that.
I think they kinda did lol

http://ca.kotaku.com/5801353/modern...tures-battles-in-brooklyn-clash-in-mogadishu/

Scroll down about half way. It looks like they made a grenade launcher-type weapon in pistol form to me.....

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
I think they kinda did lol

http://ca.kotaku.com/5801353/modern...tures-battles-in-brooklyn-clash-in-mogadishu/

Scroll down about half way. It looks like they made a grenade launcher-type weapon in pistol form to me.....
I'm pretty impressed with those weapons, actually.

A little surprised to see the models back. But hopefully they'll do them right this time.

And I love that Skorpion! Aka KLOBB!

The MP5 has 3 versions; new, MW1 and MW2. Can you pick your style of gun this time around? Maybe it has an effect on gun stats.

GASP! MY M21/M14 is on that page! :D

Barrett is on there.

And for those who saw the "Expendables", I'll be needing a drum attachment for that AA-12, thank you.

Top Bottom