• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 ('Terminal' - the 17th for Elite / 18th for non-Elite)

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Oh sheee. <3 Snack.

Still don't know when my internet's getting set up here, so still unsure about when I can play with you mates again. Might be mid-June, I dunno for sure.:applejack:

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
updates coming soon

- mp5's getting a buff
-shipment and rust may be going to face off playlist
- player putting the guy on final stand now gets the kill no matter who kills the guy

awwww yeahhhh

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Robert's gone? For better or for worse?

I'm hype for the Final Stand thing, though. Getting an assist for downing someone with my MSR then dying really grinds my gears.:applejack:

DSTP

Smash Journeyman
player putting the guy on final stand now gets the kill no matter who kills the guy
player putting the guy on final stand now gets the kill no matter who kills the guy

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
The player who puts the guy into final stand should always get the kill no matter what. I don't get why that's just being tweaked now 7 months after release lmao.

As for the Mp5 buff, I'm actually excited for that. I hate guns that are outclassed by everything else to the point where it's completely useless.

Oh, and one last thing.

Rust, I'm happy for you, and Imma let you finish, but shipment was one of the greatest 1v1 maps of all time.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Does anyone know if the Dragonov buff ever happened? I never used it to make sure, been too busy dabbling with the RSASS.:applejack:

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Uh.

Despite looking at this random page, I'm at my sister's house and I'll be starting to play mw3 in a few hours.
I'll give out the tag when my brother-in-law stops playing grand turismo 5.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
My internet should be up this week, I'll tell you guys when I can. Super eager to play with you guys again.:applejack:
I should get back to trying for gold in the AS50.

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
I have all the ARs gold and every SMG except for the PM9 and MP5, so I guess I'll go for those. Maybe the LMGs if I don't rage too hard.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
PM9 with rapid fire and steady aim is a powerhouse, especially in game modes like FFA. Try it out. I think I used SoH/Assassin/Steady Aim and wrecked kids.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
We should do a PM9 tryhard night.:applejack:

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
People haven't realized that if you aim at groin level, kick is irrelevant?

That is one of the most important aspects of Call of Duty, especially Blops, so I don't see why people don't understand. It is like the community is built to use the same silly tactics and the same silly kinds of guns forever.

If you put rapid fire on the PM9 and aim at their groin, the kick will hit their chest and head perfectly. Also, the PM9 is the fastest killing gun in call of duty history that doesn't one shot.

If you look at my Black Ops heat map, the groin is glowing red. Aim at the groin, gentlemen, and stop only using guns that don't have kick.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Unless it's the ACR.

Also, kick matters significantly the farther at range you're at. Aiming at a guy's groin in Close Quarters works like a charm. Aiming at his groin at midrange barely does anything.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
I burst fire at range.

Also, aiming at the groin stops drop shotters. I had a lot of trouble with them until I actually started thinking about where I was shooting. Also, I have a tendency to go lower and lower the further players are away. If they're at long range, I start at their left or right knee depending on the gun.

Daleta, we should play some Black Ops sometime soon. I still play it daily.

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
I've aimed for the stomach area since I started playing the CoD series. Never failed for me whether I'm aiming down sights or hip firing.

On a different note, I put semtex on all of my classes because I felt like C4 was cheap, mainly because it's so easy to get kills with, but I have to put C4 back on. Semtex is so bad it's really unbearable.

Semtex = hitmarkers
C4 = kills

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
semtex and frag blows, ive used them for the first 9 prestiges and i have yet to get all the titles/emblems for them

tried the c4 when i unlocked it at 10th prestige, got the titles/emblems so quick

Top Bottom