• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 ('Terminal' - the 17th for Elite / 18th for non-Elite)

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I'll be on until 7:00EST, if anyone's on anytime between now and then. Squeezing the life out of my internet here.:applejack:

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
It's actually unbelievable how gay people play to get kills in this game. I could list off what they do to get kills, but I'd rather not be sitting here for the next 2 years of my life doing so.

Grimmz

Smash Journeyman
Hey I remember when people camped outside the store in a tent just to get this game straight in the morning so they can have their own copy before they run out xD

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
I'll be playing later tonight. Falcrow will probably hop on too.

Also, this kid won a game of FFA against me camping for a pred, pavelow, and chopper in MW2. I told him he couldn't win without killstreaks. Next map was terminal, took off all my killstreaks, won the game in almost under 2 minutes and the guy that won the last game went 14-13 by the end of the game.

#you'rebad #unstoppableforce

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I'll be on until about 10:00 EST today, if anyone's gettin' on.:applejack:

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
One off a moab on bootleg. I run to one of the best clipping spots in the game where you can literally only see the tip of your guys' helmet. Shoot a guy 3 times with a silenced MP7 with rapid fire, guy just walks into the middle of the map spraying an ACR while my bullets fail to connect.

And then he gets a headshot and kills me.

1. This game has horrible hit detection.
2. Lag compensation is awesome. Thanks for punishing me because I pay for my internet and the guy in Mexico on the other end is wired to a potato.
3. There should be no headshot multiplier. No one is actually like, "Oh, I just aim for the head every time!" It's complete 100% luck and no one plans it. Why give someone a damage multiplier for something they totally didn't intend on doing lmfao. Not to mention recoil headshots, those are great too.

This game is too funny. I'm just going to act like a blindfolded paraplegic when I play from now on. Seems to work for the other team pretty damn well.

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
3. There should be no headshot multiplier. No one is actually like, "Oh, I just aim for the head every time!" It's complete 100% luck and no one plans it. Why give someone a damage multiplier for something they totally didn't intend on doing lmfao. Not to mention recoil headshots, those are great too.
Because yugioh

SnackAttack

Smash Champion
Hey nerds, I hope to see you all on tonight.

Also, we should make a ragetage in the style of Kaos Likebutter.

Just Youtube LikeButter Ragetage and you'll see what I mean.

Stefan would take up 75% of the ragetage :troll:

Also Stefan, Paguu was raging about headshot multipliers too last night. You guys should discuss it!

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
Hey nerds, I hope to see you all on tonight.

Also, we should make a ragetage in the style of Kaos Likebutter.

Just Youtube LikeButter Ragetage and you'll see what I mean.

Stefan would take up 75% of the ragetage :troll:

Also Stefan, Paguu was raging about headshot multipliers too last night. You guys should discuss it!
More like 95%. The things I say are very, very inappropriate........and I love it. :smirk:

But in all honesty, when I get angry and I just bottle it up and don't say anything, I end up getting even more pissed off. My way of blowing off steam just so happens to be swearing at people who can't hear me. #smart

And as far as Paguu raging about headshots goes, I say good. It's a problem and if you don't think it is you're blind. I drop instantly because people spray me and either accidentally get a headshot because of the gun's weird recoil or I shoot them first and they get a view kick headshot on me when they start shooting. Both situations are complete luck and piss me off to no end. Swear to God I get killed by headshots at least 50% of my deaths.

At any rate, I like Paguu. He's really good, reliable, and he sees the problems I see. He also gets killed by all the degenerates, just like me! Yay.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
The wonderful thing about the FAD is that the kick is just perfect enough to pop the gun up for headshots when you aim at the chest. Plus, the irons are amazing. Its an underused gun for sure.

Bones0

Smash Legend
Yeah, I spent a token on it and did a whole prestige almost entirely with it. All the other ARs just feel bad now. It's the only one I can use without Quickdraw without getting pissed because I don't have to deal with ads in slomo for CQC.

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
Yeah. I honestly think the FAD is one of the worst guns in the game, for sure the worst assault rifle. It's laughable how bad it is against other ARs and how often connection plays into its success.

4 shots minimum to kill = useless gun

Top Bottom