• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 ('Terminal' - the 17th for Elite / 18th for non-Elite)

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
Wow. Me and Bob played the 2v2 playlist and after that, I don't even wanna play the 1v1 playlist.

Not only did people camp their ****s off, but it was all striker/MP7 junk. We still won all the 5 games we played, but it was painful to say the least.

Now I remember why I don't play DLC maps.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Do you guys still play on Fridays and weekends? That's potentially all I can do until the end of next week, lol.

I'm also liking the RSASS, been using it on maps like Hardhat and Fallen a lot more. I'd use it more on Arkaden, but I rarely come across random players that actually keep the main building captured and controlled. Every team that I've played with that has done this swept the enemy team easily. Tac inserts make it easier for me, as well, but I don't even think I need them with a good team.:applejack:

Lol Deltacock.

SnackAttack

Smash Champion
Do you guys still play on Fridays and weekends? That's potentially all I can do until the end of next week, lol.

I'm also liking the RSASS, been using it on maps like Hardhat and Fallen a lot more. I'd use it more on Arkaden, but I rarely come across random players that actually keep the main building captured and controlled. Every team that I've played with that has done this swept the enemy team easily. Tac inserts make it easier for me, as well, but I don't even think I need them with a good team.:applejack:

Lol Deltacock.
I can't play on Fridays because of work but I do play on Saturday/Sunday. I'm done with school for the summer, so...

TheSaudiMizer

Smash Journeyman
So I successfully made a tryhard party of 5 quit kill confirmed earlier. Highest ranked guy on their team was 31st for KC. I told some guy that using a sniper wasn't an excuse for doing ****ty. He got pretty serious and then they all ended up getting pissed at me. When they left all 5 of them were simultaneously yelling I suck at the same time and other similar quotes.

Was a good night.

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
Sitrep finally cancels out dead silence. No more dead silence assassin ********* sneaking up on me yaaaaaay!

Maybe I can actually enjoy this game now.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I still don't like this game much because of stuff like that, but I haven't had any problems with camping as of recent. I've even been playing more aggro, which has somehow helped. Vid made me laugh, still.:applejack:

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
First game I played on the new playlist was yesterday, 3v3. I got some guy pretty pissed, I managed to go 2-0 with MSR before leaving. My teammates put their ****s in the ground with portable radars, presumably ADS the whole game. I left upon the sight of this, as I was near certain the enemy team was going to do the same sooner on. It felt like Christmas Day with the monotony.:applejack:
So yeah, if you guys want to play the new playlist, cool, I won't even so much as highlight it unless you guys want to play it. I might play this week, time will tell. School's out this Thursday, and early release. (super-early release if you add in the fact that attending my last period isn't mandatory)

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
I wouldn't have traded this game had I known there was a 2v2 playlist. The sad thing about CoD is that beating ****ty players hard is considered skill. 2v2 sounds like it would be a legitimate challenge, and I would've played that all day.

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
It's not a challenge in the sense that you're playing good players though, it's a challenge because people camp in their spawns with assassin, dead silence, motion sensors, and strikers. It's just the CoD community ****ing everything up as usual.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
^I lost so ****ing hard. Anyway, at my new house, don't know when I'm getting my Internet set up for this place. :/ Bleh.:applejack:

SnackAttack

Smash Champion
The AA-12 is so bad, but I love it so much.
Oh god, yes. It's so much ****ing fun.

Good **** to Dave and Rainer in the 3 v 3 playlist.

Some kid was calling us bad for using shotguns.

The lobby was basically like this:

BK: weow u pusys usin shotties

Me: Go negative more.

Rinse and repeat twenty times over.

TheSaudiMizer

Smash Journeyman
Haha yeah I was almost passing out last night until that guy starting *****ing about our shotguns. I really did want him to stay in 1 more game for the triple Pencheng ****.

And I know I could call you brian but for some reason I always call you snack anyways. I think it might be about time to actually getting around to changing my gamertag. The only question is to what

Top Bottom