• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 ('Terminal' - the 17th for Elite / 18th for non-Elite)

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
I wasn't referring to CoD unfortunately.
I'm aware. I hope everything turns around for you.

Before we played today I said, "This is going to be rough without Delta."

Rough is an understatement.

Our random was always sitting in spawn in a corner. Literally every ****ing game.
D=

I really won't be on too much for a while, unfortunately. Busy days coming up...

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I'll try to be on this Friday, and I have about 2 weeks of school remaining. ODIIIIINNNN come play with us on Friday plz.:applejack:

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
Friday I work till 9 so I'll play after that.

Next week I have exams, only a couple of which really require me to study, then I'm finished for the year. Yayyyyyy.

TheSaudiMizer

Smash Journeyman
Probably going to go try and play for a little bit if anyone wants to. I'm just going to be chilling so I'll probably disappear randomly at one point but I'll be on.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
MSR (Stability and Extended Mags)
Desert Eagle
C4
Tactical Insertion
Extreme Conditilning Pro
Quickdraw Pro
Steady Aim Pro

This class is remarkable.:applejack:

Anyway, anyone on tonight? Didn't catch y'all yesterday. D:

DSTP

Smash Journeyman
So.... prestige goes up to 20 now..... yeah...

Does Infinity Ward want to break every CoD tradition? They might as well not even make their next game in the CoD series...

DSTP

Smash Journeyman
I mean, looking at Infinity Ward's track record of "listening to the community," I'd say they just about put in everything nobody wanted and claimed that we did, in fact, want it.

Just another day at IW HQ.

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
I mean, looking at Infinity Ward's track record of "listening to the community," I'd say they just about put in everything nobody wanted and claimed that we did, in fact, want it.

Just another day at IW HQ.

That picture will be even more accurate when the head monkey is a female.

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
THE TRUTH.

They need to make it an option as to whether or not you'd like to join games in progress. They also need to penalize people more for leaving in general. Not that many people care about getting a loss, but a lot of people wouldn't leave if they got a drop in experience or something.

Also I'll be playing the 1v1 maps from the DLC tonight if anyone wants to play a few rounds with me. I'm excited to destroy people with extremely overpowered guns online. :3

Top Bottom