• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 ('Terminal' - the 17th for Elite / 18th for non-Elite)

SnackAttack

Smash Champion

Well done, gents.
YEAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

-Maru-

WAAAAAAAAAAAT.

I paid like $150 for my Trittons, the sound quality is amazing, and I haven't had a single problem with them. I treat them really well but who wouldn't treat $150 equipment well? I love them. <3
I treat mine like gold and I've had to replace a part five times. The sound quality IS amazing, but that **** gets annoying.

So yeah I was wrong about the USAS, holy ****. I almost got a MOAB with it, got to like 21 which is pretty crazy considering how I usually play. Put up a few 30-6ish games with the AA12 too.

USAS is far too good. I've gotten the most "close to MOAB" games with it.

I'm telling you snack, we don't need parties to dominate lobbies. I went like 12-0 by myself just now, pretty much anytime I get a good teammate we usually win. But I mean, who really cares if we lose (which won't happen that much)? There's no reason not to play together just because you might be worried about randoms losing us the game. It's not like this game is really going to matter to anybody after about another year or so, so why not just enjoy doing whatever while we're actually still playing?

Because I'm an ******* stat *****.
Responses in bold.

Jugg sandwich for epic final killcam

:phone:
YESSSSSSSS

The juggernaut and Assault Drone thing we created was godlike as well.
Probably the best part of the night.

Pics/vids or it didn't happen.
That's Stefan's department. =O

TheSaudiMizer

Smash Journeyman
*****, I'm such a boss I go play FFA when I want to improve my Win ratio.

Play 10 games and if our W/L ratio isn't 4:1 then I will accept the stat excuse.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I should be on tonight, just give me a time range. I'm going to be gone for a bit.:applejack:

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
I'll probably hop on in a bit.

Still can't get over how funny that final killcam was with three of us in jugg suits bashing the hell out of that guy lmao.

Player-1

Smash Legend
can't be on cuz i'm writing a paper atm (but not rlly), you guys should invite me sometime. I haven't played with you guys in forever.

TheSaudiMizer

Smash Journeyman
Well it said you were offline. I tried sending you an invite to catch your attention if you were still on, but oh well.

Now that my shotguns are leveled up I've been bored the last couple of days. Don't really know what to do anymore to keep it interesting

:phone:

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Someone please, for the love of **** explain something to me. Why do people pay $60 for a game and camp in corners with a PP90 with rapid fire, assassin, and steady aim? At least PLAY the game you paid for you inbred **** head.

I don't get pubs. I just don't. I should stop trying.

SnackAttack

Smash Champion
Randoms ****ed up another should be easy game.

6-20 and some other bumb**** score. The least you dip**** kids can do is shoot **** down. I'm making an AA class after this.

I want to thank Bob for shooting **** down ALL THE TIME. I ****ing love you, man.

The only good part of the night was getting hatemail for using the SPAS.

:troll:

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
#shotsfired

R.I.P.
Lmfao. I shouldn't have told you I broke it hahaha.

And we lost the last game we played tonight all because of 2 randoms lmao. I have the game recorded if anyone wants to see why I hate playing with randoms/pubs so much. We were losing B and our random was ADS looking at the flag and just let them cap it....then walked away.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Randoms ****ed up another should be easy game.

6-20 and some other bumb**** score. The least you dip**** kids can do is shoot **** down. I'm making an AA class after this.

I want to thank Bob for shooting **** down ALL THE TIME. I ****ing love you, man.

The only good part of the night was getting hatemail for using the SPAS.

:troll:
Just put Stingers on everything. A secondary is usually NEVER actually needed. In addition to that, make an actual AA class for the heavier air support (Reapers, mainly.)

<3 Stingers. I have over 500 vehicle kills with them already.

Lmfao. I shouldn't have told you I broke it hahaha.

And we lost the last game we played tonight all because of 2 randoms lmao. I have the game recorded if anyone wants to see why I hate playing with randoms/pubs so much. We were losing B and our random was ADS looking at the flag and just let them cap it....then walked away.
THE CRUEL FATE OF AN INNOCENT CONTROLLER

Randoms are so bad at playing the objective. Like really, how are they that awful?

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
You should actually play with us sometime. It must be hard to communicate with just memes and gifs on xbox live though.
You must not know me very well.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Someone please, for the love of **** explain something to me. Why do people pay $60 for a game and camp in corners with a PP90 with rapid fire, assassin, and steady aim? At least PLAY the game you paid for you inbred **** head.

I don't get pubs. I just don't. I should stop trying.
^ THIS is why I don't play anymore.

Anyone here who knows me well enough, understands why I stopped playing CoD.

Too much rage.

Will I never play again? Doubtful. Anytime soon? Maybe. Going on Vacation this week, so I might try to get a game or two in.

#shotsfired

R.I.P.
I miss you Delta.

EDIT: So Darrel BullsEye told me he likes playing against you guys because it's a challenge for him, and you guys are really, really good looking.

How'd that go?

Also, I might play tonight. We'll see.

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
Yeah I saw him in the lobby and was like lolwut.

Aside from enjoying a challenge, I can't see why anyone would wanna play against us. We do some dirty stuff. Hell, if I played against myself I know for a fact I'd get frustrated. #clippingwithanACRiscool

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Yeah I saw him in the lobby and was like lolwut.

Aside from enjoying a challenge, I can't see why anyone would wanna play against us. We do some dirty stuff. Hell, if I played against myself I know for a fact I'd get frustrated. #clippingwithanACRiscool
From what he was telling me, he enjoyed it. He likes challenging himself so he gets better.

He's a lot more chillaxed than I am in that respect. I couldn't play against you guys if I wanted to. :p

I think he wanted to play with you guys, but you always seem to have a full party.

SnackAttack

Smash Champion
At least Darrel doesn't play like a ******....

I'll be on tonight for sure. Let's hope tonight isn't NEARLY as frustrating as last night was.

Yeah, we had a full party at the time, unfortunately. I wouldn't mind playing GW, but it's just SOOOO bad.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Incredible. It reminds me of BF3 a lot, probably because of graphical upgrades and some added features.:applejack:

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I am so glad the Draggy's getting a buff. :3

Cannot believe I missed last night, though. I wanna play with ODIN again. D:
:applejack:

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
I am so glad the Draggy's getting a buff. :3

Cannot believe I missed last night, though. I wanna play with ODIN again. D:
:applejack:
:D

And I never thought I'd live to see the day that they would drop the Radius on Derp Man's Hand.

I picked a good day to come back.

Also, it feels good to have the Mk14 again.

This is my rifle. There are many others like it, but this one is mine. My rifle is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me, my rifle is useless. Without my rifle, I am useless. I must fire my rifle true. I must shoot straighter than my enemy, who is trying to kill me. I must shoot him before he shoots me. I will. Before God I swear this creed: my rifle and myself are defenders of my country, we are the masters of our enemy, we are the saviors of my life. So be it, until there is no enemy, but peace. Amen.

If anyone can name this movie without cheating, mad brownie points.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
I know, it's Full Metal Jacket.
I've never even seen that movie, just that quote. 100 times.

Also, Delta you're the only person who ever says the word stingers in this thread. I just wanted you to know that

Top Bottom