• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 ('Terminal' - the 17th for Elite / 18th for non-Elite)

SnackAttack

Smash Champion
It was fun playing with you again, Andy.

Shoutouts to KodedSniper, who won a game against us on Mission, and probably got a boner off it.

I didn't start trying until about halfway through. Next game? We're on Arkaden, a decent map, and Stefan and I whip out the ACRs. He got massacred and left the game. #Punk********esinTheReal

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
I know, it's Full Metal Jacket.
I've never even seen that movie, just that quote. 100 times.

Also, Delta you're the only person who ever says the word stingers in this thread. I just wanted you to know that
:shrug:

Fair enough.

Umm, this reminds me of a saying from Full Metal Jacket, but I'm probably wrong lol.

:phone:
Nope, you're right. :)

It was fun playing with you again, Andy.

Shoutouts to KodedSniper, who won a game against us on Mission, and probably got a boner off it.

I didn't start trying until about halfway through. Next game? We're on Arkaden, a decent map, and Stefan and I whip out the ACRs. He got massacred and left the game. #PunkAss*****esinTheReal
Yesh it was, Brian. Yes it was.

I will try to play again tonight. :D

http://symthic.com/mw3charts.php

Found this. Decent weapons charts for comparisions and stuff.

Matt07

Smash Master
^Awesome sauce I was right.

Not to derail this thread to much but Kat better make a move tonight in Survivor, I'm cheering for her now. But I'm fine with Kim winning too.

mitch2302

Smash Journeyman
sorry i had to bail two nights ago, the holiday inn wifi i was on (literally) was just too slow. I am now moved into my new apartment, and while i dont have my DSL set up yet, i live above a starbucks. Works much better than the holiday inn. Hopefully will be on in the next few days.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I'll hopefully be on this Friday, if people are intent on getting a party going then. Testing this week, mom's not letting me use any time for gaming.:applejack:

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion
I can't stand the party nonsense anymore. It happens during almost every single game we play and destroys our communication (or my screaming).
Might be better to just stick with game chat and just mute all the randoms. By doing that its pretty much the same thing as party chat anyway.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I'd imagine it being a variant of Whack a Mole when randoms leave and join. Worth it in place of the party spasms Xbox likes to have with out chats.:applejack:

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
So for the past 4 hours I've been playing by myself.

Running around with akimbo fmg's and riot shield on my back

sooo much hate mail

successful night is successful

:phone:

TheSaudiMizer

Smash Journeyman
Yeah I wish I could've stayed on longer. It sucks how early I have to be up though.

And I'll run some riot shields next time with you hot arms. Haven't gotten to troll people with it in a while.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Sorry I didn't join y'all, I forgot to ask if anything was happening tonight.:applejack:

Lost @ Based God/Crockpot.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Day was good, finally got my quad C4, and accidentally got a no scope Barrett triple kill.

Any parties happening tonight? I'll most likely be on at 10:00. (in 46 minutes):applejack:

TheSaudiMizer

Smash Journeyman
This game has been pissing me off unusually much the last two days. Just everything everyone is doing is angering me. Might just be real life stress though.

...And then I got to detonate my first MOAB. It's amazing how much better one of those will make you feel.

SnackAttack

Smash Champion
This game has been pissing me off unusually much the last two days. Just everything everyone is doing is angering me. Might just be real life stress though.

...And then I got to detonate my first MOAB. It's amazing how much better one of those will make you feel.
Now you know how I feel, on both accounts.

Congrats on your first MOAB.

TheSaudiMizer

Smash Journeyman
It was actually my 3rd. First one I got the game ended 2 seconds after I got it (didn't even know what it was at the time.) The 2nd time it was a KC game and it was at 63 kills. I called it in and was like please don't pick up any tags. But you know, douche bag teammates and such didn't care. It got to about 2 seconds left when they picked up the last tag. Plenty of time left on this one though.

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion
This game has by far the worst multiplayer ever. First game I play today I get killed by 2 different stealth bombers within 20 seconds. This game is horrible and this game makes me not want to buy a CoD game ever again. I'm definitely not pre-ordering Black Ops II and I'm only going to buy it if I hear good things about it and if it does well on Metacritic.

TheSaudiMizer

Smash Journeyman
Sounds unfortunate. Doesn't really justify saying the game is horrible because you joined at a terrible point. I know some of you prefer black ops so if you all ever want to play that you should hit me up. Zombies included. Maybe.

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion
Sounds unfortunate. Doesn't really justify saying the game is horrible because you joined at a terrible point. I know some of you prefer black ops so if you all ever want to play that you should hit me up. Zombies included. Maybe.
I didn't join I was there since the beginning of the match. I'm saying during the match I got hit and killed twice by 2 stealth bombers within 20 seconds.

Top Bottom