• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 ('Terminal' - the 17th for Elite / 18th for non-Elite)

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
Weow thanks for telling me people were getting on gais. Specifically Delta though because I know I was talking to him :I

Then again, I doubt I would have gotten on yesterday...............

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
Just checked out the DLC for Xbox and noticed there's 2 new maps, one of them set in the Orkney Islands, that's super close to where I live.

Even if it wasn't free I'd still download it, it's just so cool to have a map set near where you live.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Just checked out the DLC for Xbox and noticed there's 2 new maps, one of them set in the Orkney Islands, that's super close to where I live.

Even if it wasn't free I'd still download it, it's just so cool to have a map set near where you live.
Oh, really?

:goes to look it up on google maps:

I can't wait to make it out to the UK. ^__^

EDIT:

I'll probably get the new maps soon. I wanna try out the new playlists, but only with people I know. Eff Randoms.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
odin: you, me, and team starfox should still do a meet up sometime this summer

oh and ill be on tonight on time probably
Where do you even live?

Or are you planning a road trip?

Because road trips can be fun.

But by the end... You don't wanna drive anymore... :urg: That's how my vacation was...

Also, didn't like Cleveland... AKA The Detroit of Ohio!

But yes, we should!

Bones0

Smash Legend
Can I get some peeps to add meh? :D

ii Ender LL

In the middle of an all-MSR sniping prestige, so my K/D is taking quite a dive because I pretty much never snipe, but I figured it was time to get good at it. lol At least SnD is still fun, though idk how many of you like that.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Another sniperrrr! :D I'll add ya. You can sub for me until I get my internet set up in my new house! And don't worry, you'll get the hang of it within the first month, it took me a bit longer because I knew little about it my first few weeks of practicing.

I don't think I'll be on tonight, but I might be on in a bit. Going to squeeze my internet in this house for what it's worth.:applejack:

Bones0

Smash Legend
Alright, cool. I've always been good at "actual" sniping (hardscoping I guess, but I hate that scrub term lol) and just pulling the trigger on reaction. It was really just quickscoping I sucked at, which I've mostly gotten the hang of now. I mostly just need to work on not strafing when I ads. lol

SnackAttack

Smash Champion
Can I get some peeps to add meh? :D

ii Ender LL

In the middle of an all-MSR sniping prestige, so my K/D is taking quite a dive because I pretty much never snipe, but I figured it was time to get good at it. lol At least SnD is still fun, though idk how many of you like that.
It's this guy...

Nah man, just kidding. I'll add you when I get home.

SnD is alright, but it's something that I especially don't like playing without a full party because randumbs ruin it.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Yeah, the most important rule of playing aggro sniper/quickscoping is not being afraid of traditional sniping, or "hardscoping." It's very effective in the sniper confrontation, imo.

I wub mai MSR. <3 Strafing while ADS isn't a bad thing, just make sure your feet aren't moving before you pull the trigger, and it will keep true to its mark; this is even true in the air, from my experience, I've gotten a running start and leapt for people to get the shot I needed, just as accurate.:applejack:

Also, I'll play now if you want, Ender. ^^

What I mean is, don't have the left stick tilted in any direction before firing.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I'll see if I'm on around then. Expecting my father to come at around 5:30 or 6:00.:applejack:

My mic's broken too, sisters decided not to inform me until late.

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
Got 4 moabs tonight. Good games boys. #success

One of them was against a team of high prestiges talking mad **** and they all left right before it hit. I have it recorded, too. Silly bad kids. :3

TheSaudiMizer

Smash Journeyman
Got 4 moabs tonight. Good games boys. #success

One of them was against a team of high prestiges talking mad **** and they all left right before it hit. I have it recorded, too. Silly bad kids. :3
Damn you for matching my career total in 1 night. I was feeling good about getting one on the resistance game but someone capped c and screwed it up.

:phone:

TheSaudiMizer

Smash Journeyman
Dat black ops knife only comeback... Damn

Also I remember you tried to get me with one of those jumping out of nowhere shots on mission. I had just spawned in the corner and watched you fly in front of me... but for whatever reason you didn't shoot me and I just shot you in the face with a spas

:phone:

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
meanwhile in the faceoff playlist

bk1 and bk2 in a party in the other team, got destroyed even though they were camping the middle of erosion

bk1: you are the worse player ever stop using the fmg9
me: uhhh werent you using it too?
bk2: yeah but were also using the acr's, you were running around with the fmg you ****
me: sorry that I dont wanna try to challenge your acr's with my striker, btw running around is better than camping the middle you scrubs, get *****
bk1: you lil **** you suck
me: ok mr .98 and .7 kd's
bk1: this isnt my real account im using my friends account
me: uh huh sure sure thats what they always say, you mad broooo
bk1: ****** real account is xxsomethingxx
bk2: its true look at my friendslist hes in there
bk1: yeah im 19-0 in 1v1 quickscopes you *****
me: LOLlololol you mad brooooo

then they leave

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
I was at Bob's house and we were trolling this chick's stream. She takes it sooooo seriously.

Let's just say that she doesn't like smaws, RPGs, or javelins. Oh, and her friend really hates getting random throwing knifed across the map. :troll:

Top Bottom