• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 ('Terminal' - the 17th for Elite / 18th for non-Elite)

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
I'm pretty sure that founder bonus is the only reason why people who have yellow can tags have them to begin with. Just means they had a lot of people join their clan with the bonus.

Seriously, when are they going to get that **** going?

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I would play if any parties were up.:applejack:

Fletch

Smash Master
Alright, guess I am giving to give MW3 a go for a while starting tomorrow. Playing on a different PS3 than when I played MW2/BO with you guys, so add me on PSN: "Fletch71011". I still have the "ClownMafia" PSN name as well, but that PS3 is hooked to my projector and I'll be able to play this one more often since it's hooked up to the plasma in my room.

SnackAttack

Smash Champion
I used my founder bonus on the clan way back in the day. But yeah, they need to fix Clan Ops.

****'s ****ing rediculous.

Good games tonight, fellas. <3

I can't wait to post the hatemail from our friend.

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
I was looking through my barracks and it says I have 2 minutes ofdouble xp left

......I never even knew I had double xp while playing in the first place. does anyone know how I couldvegotten double xp without knowing?

:phone:

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
I was looking through my barracks and it says I have 2 minutes ofdouble xp left

......I never even knew I had double xp while playing in the first place. does anyone know how I couldvegotten double xp without knowing?

:phone:
Someone must've used some codes to give you some. :3

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
i hate when people try to estimate how much revenue a company loses to internet piracy.
i watch a lot of movies for free online and wouldn't have paid to see MOST of them.

p.s. i get called a camper all the time on this game. i'll see on the radar that someone's coming towards me (uav, portable radar, they were shooting, or they killed a teammate), so i'll put myself in the most advantageous position to get the kill.

then i get called a camper because in their mind, i've been sitting there for 3 straight minutes waiting for a random guy to walk in front of my sights.

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion
i hate when people try to estimate how much revenue a company loses to internet piracy.
i watch a lot of movies for free online and wouldn't have paid to see MOST of them.

p.s. i get called a camper all the time on this game. i'll see on the radar that someone's coming towards me (uav, portable radar, they were shooting, or they killed a teammate), so i'll put myself in the most advantageous position to get the kill.

then i get called a camper because in their mind, i've been sitting there for 3 straight minutes waiting for a random guy to walk in front of my sights.
Wait, so you say you hate how people estimate how much revenue a company loses to internet piracy then you say you watch movies for free online, which sounds like you're saying that you basically watch pirated movies. So wouldn't you be contributing to the problem?

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Wait, so you say you hate how people estimate how much revenue a company loses to internet piracy then you say you watch movies for free online, which sounds like you're saying that you basically watch pirated movies. So wouldn't you be contributing to the problem?
I think what he's saying is that some movies are trash, and they wouldn't have made money anyway.

I'm not condoning piracy, nor should we turn this thread into that topic, but that was the point I believe he was trying to make.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
i meant to express by doubt in the accuracy of their attempt at putting a price tag on what they've lost to piracy.

i am contributing to somebody's problem. i'm not proud of it, but i don't feel the least bit bad about it, either.

i wouldn't watch a lot of movies i do, if i had to pay for them.
if i watch a movie, and i really like it, i'm very likely to buy a dvd.
(especially if it has commentary. i love commentary.)

my favorite comedian is louis ck and i would've never known he was good if i couldn't see one of his hbo specials for free. since i saw it and liked it, i've since bought all 3 of his newer specials and the dvd set for his old sitcom.

/poor attempt at justification

EDIT: i'm gonna play mw3 right now if anyone cares.

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Well, I'm stuck at work, haven't really played in a few days. Had my second day of fencing, which is going well. I'm really enjo-

OH! You were being sarcastic!

Sorry, my sarcasm machine is busted.

GLAAAVIN!

Anyway. Yeah, I'm not happy about this one. >___>

I thought they had brought in a bunch of people to break the game?

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
They can't find everything.

Not even the god mode glitch. (Which they have yet to patch...) :troll:
They didn't patch the damage glitch or prestige token glitch either. People have new ways to do them
It's funny how today, on my saltiest of days, you guys are defending them.

I'm not saying that as a bad thing. Just noting it.

Kinda touching really.

Thanks for picking up my slack, bros.

SnackAttack

Smash Champion
Finally hit 9th prestige tonight.

I hate FFA. I don't know what it is. I want to think I'm doing something wrong, but sometimes I just get bull****ted so badly.

HATEMAIL:

Back story: Whilst playing with Hashbrow, Stefan, and friends, we run into this guy GRIZLYMUFNBEAR.

Now, I use FMG9s on nearly all my classes, but at least I don't run around with them like they're primaries. This guy does. He went negative EVERY GAME. Stefan called him out for it, and I sent him a message laughing at him.

ON 1/28/2012 AT 12:49 AM
GRIZZLYMUFNBEAR wrote:

so at least i have a life

My response: "Bro, I have a life too. I get more than you, and I'm better at CoD than you."

ON 1/28/2012 AT 12:58 AM
GRIZZLYMUFNBEAR wrote:

ok try hard

Me: "Assassin, Akimbo FMG9s as your primary weapons... and I'm the tryhard? Rofl."

ON 1/28/2012 AT 1:08 AM
GRIZZLYMUFNBEAR wrote:

im not even trying so your the one looking like a ***** so why dont you break your game and cut yourself with it and rid us of some litle ***** who no one gives a **** about

Me: "A little mad?"

ON 1/28/2012 AT 1:16 AM
GRIZZLYMUFNBEAR wrote:

nope not at all but im gonna say this if you want to be on my nuts like this start sucking them

(He already said that in the lobby.)

Me: "You already said that. Get new material, madkid."

ON 1/28/2012 AT 1:20 AM
GRIZZLYMUFNBEAR wrote:

bro you were the one *****ing at me so anyway have a nice day and if you ever want to play again im down

Me: "Yeah, you're LIVID. I don't play with bad children. Sorry."

ON 1/28/2012 AT 7:27 AM
GRIZZLYMUFNBEAR wrote:

um not a child but whatever. hope you kill yourself soon

Me: "Rofl. Still mad at me six hours later. I love you, kid."

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
and the funny thing is he was also calling out stefan for having no life, when stefan has less playtime than him

also sorry for the misunerstanding, that pic i posted wasnt mine lol i found it online

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
Yeah, the no life thing doesn't work on me too well. I have less playtime than 99% of the people who say it and I'm already 10th level 80. Sorry bad kids.

As far as our friend GRIZZLYMUFNBEAR goes, all I have to say is that if you're STILL using FMG9s as your primary even after two nerfs, you really suck at this game. #justsayin

Top Bottom