• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 ('Terminal' - the 17th for Elite / 18th for non-Elite)

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
@Snack he's almost as stupid as Hotarm's friend :O.
I didn't think that was even possible.
What about if we threw Fang in there?

What then?

Yes, that guy was salty.

No, I wasn't playing last night on an alternate account with my massive sodium levels.

Obviously lying. YOU SUCK SNACK! GET A LIFE KID!!!

SnackAttack

Smash Champion
What about if we threw Fang in there?

What then?

Yes, that guy was salty.

No, I wasn't playing last night on an alternate account with my massive sodium levels.

Obviously lying. YOU SUCK SNACK! GET A LIFE KID!!!
Shut up, kid. And I love Josh Butterballs!

@Snack he's almost as stupid as Hotarm's friend :O.
Addy?

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I'll be on tonight, or earlier, if something happens then.

I was playing ground war on Fallen, and I learned something. A teammate blocked the second doorway to (I'm assuming unintentionally) preclude my escape. I started quickscoping heads for the life of me.:applejack:

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Mp7!!

Or supreme being title

I should get yeahyouright to start posting in this thread, he has a smashboards account after all

:phone:

I'd waste a token on a title because...?

I need custom classes done first (I need 3 more). But I still wanna get a gun and C4 in that line up.

So that's one for Mp7.

And who knows, maybe I'll warm up to Yeahyouright.

Pfft... Yeah right... SEE WHAT I DID THAR

Yes, I tried really hard on that. :shrug: ODIN no care.

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion

I'd waste a token on a title because...?

I need custom classes done first (I need 3 more). But I still wanna get a gun and C4 in that line up.

So that's one for Mp7.

And who knows, maybe I'll warm up to Yeahyouright.

Pfft... Yeah right... SEE WHAT I DID THAR

Yes, I tried really hard on that. :shrug: ODIN no care.
I forget who is yeahyouright? He may have been one of the people I muted but I don't remember.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Doesn't matter how or where I die. I guarantee I'll complain about it. :3
That's normal, I can't help it. D:

I think I miss you most of all, Space-faring Vulpes.

I don't have work tomorrow. So when I'm off of work tonight at 11pm, who will be on tonight?
Maybe. I'm trying to get back into this game.

I'll be on tonight, or earlier, if something happens then.

I was playing ground war on Fallen, and I learned something. A teammate blocked the second doorway to (I'm assuming unintentionally) preclude my escape. I started quickscoping heads for the life of me.:applejack:
Don't you love randoms?

All right guys, I'm taking a vote;

For my next token, do I use it on the Mp7, or C4?
MP7.

Mp7!!

Or supreme being title

I should get yeahyouright to start posting in this thread, he has a smashboards account after all

:phone:
Tell me his username so I can request a room ban welcome him to this thread. :smirk:

Sounds like he's pretty annoying -_- is there a way to make it so he can't join session in progress?
Everyone would have to appear offline. I wish you could stop friends from joining in-session. inb4rememberthattimefuelbibuzzkilledyouonekilloffanukeinMW2tim?

:mad:

SwampertTheGreat

Smash Ace
I'm just assuming Yeahyouright has no other friends except Hotarms. That or he's gay for him. Nothing else could explain why you would join every single match

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
odin. mp7.

i unlocked it this time around and it helped me learn to play a rushing style on bigger maps than i used to feel comfy rushing on... if that makes sense.

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Who is peppyhare?

Is this what's-his-face?

odin. mp7.

i unlocked it this time around and it helped me learn to play a rushing style on bigger maps than i used to feel comfy rushing on... if that makes sense.
Another vote for the Mp7.

I'm starting to feel like the Suppressor/Rapid Fire is hindering me. At least the Suppressor at range. :/ I'm considering Extendoes/Rapid Fire.

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
I've tried the KSG, and it's like a glass cannon. Powerful in it's effective range (which is a lot now), but if you miss, you better hope you can cycle the next round before they know you're there.

I like it. It's a great Steady Aim shotgun. And a HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE capacity. Second to the Derpster.

I like the USAS too. DAT RANGE.

Top Bottom