• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
Grandeza knows what it is.
Just use the UMP with 3/4 classes, find which one makes you feel best, and then abuse it.
Always silence it.
In terms of perks, try:
Marathon/Coldblooded/Ninja-Sitrep (SOUND*****)
Sleight of Hand/Stopping Power/Steady Aim
Marathon/Stopping Power/?

Or my favorite
Sleight of Hand/Lightweight/Ninja

Fletch

Smash Master
Just use the UMP with 3/4 classes, find which one makes you feel best, and then abuse it.
Always silence it.
In terms of perks, try:

Or my favorite
Don't forget UMP with Marathon/Lightweight/Commando! Best way to go on a rampage, although it feels like cheating.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
I don't get how people have fun playing this game the way they do.

I've been playing GW for about an hour and I'd go as far as saying about 5% of the teammates I've had within the hour have used real guns.

Is it really that fun to tube all game? Is it really that fun to camp with scavenger claymores with an AA12 extendos? Is it really super awesome amazing exciting to hard scope with a sniper in the back of the map all game?

This game is going to be the death of me. Please be November 9th. Right now.
I'm sure you already know the answer to your question. Go play Black Ops, oh wai-

I approve of this post.

I figure this is the most active thread, so I'm gonna break a rule.

How do you all get out of slumps? I've been struggling to pull 1.5 KD games and I wanna think I'm better than that.
Play like me. :troll:

Play more cautiously.
That's all I have.
^
This.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp

How do you all get out of slumps? I've been struggling to pull 1.5 KD games and I wanna think I'm better than that.
Use the UMP.
Yes.

Always silence it.
In terms of perks, try:

Or my favorite
Stopping Power ewwwwwwwwwww. It definitely doesn't need it, lol.

I have two UMP classes, one for different situations.

Class 1: RageMP

UMP @ EXTENDOS FOR EXTRA SPRAYING POWER. **** YO AIMING, SON.
RANGERS @ AKIMBO FOR PRIME FIRE POWER AND LACK OF STOPPING POWER NEED.
SEMTEX CUZ IT'S THE BEST MOTHA ****A.
STUNS CUZ FLASHES SUCK *****.
MARATHON SO I CAN GET ALL IN YO FACE.
LIGHTWEIGHT SO I CAN GET ALL IN YO FACE FASTER THEN AIM FASTER THAN YOU CAN.
NINJA SO YOU *****ES WITH THE HEARTBEAT SENSORS CAN'T FIND ME.

Class 2: Sneaky

UMP @ Silencer
Stingers
Tactical Insertion
Stuns
Marathon
Cold Blooded
Ninja

Basically, Class 1 is for true rage. Spray and pray, rush people and murder them. Class 2 is for when air support is being a major issue. I just get into the enemy spawn, plant my insertion, and then butt touch them from the rear.

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero

play with me itll automatically make you better

also I just like to use the marathon/lightweight/commando with silenced ump and tac knife

as you guys saw from my fail round in search that one night

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
I put on predator, harrier and AC130 for just a single game of GW.

I don't like using high killstreaks for a reason. I went 42-1 I think.

It really pains me to hear people in the lobby creaming over a high K/D like I had that game, even though I only got about 10 kills with my actual gun. Get 5 kills, get harrier/AC130, die, repeat. Why do people claim that to be skillful? Get in my AC130 and hit the trigger once and I get 5 kills.....SMH.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
I put on predator, harrier and AC130 for just a single game of GW.

I don't like using high killstreaks for a reason. I went 42-1 I think.

It really pains me to hear people in the lobby creaming over a high K/D like I had that game, even though I only got about 10 kills with my actual gun. Get 5 kills, get harrier/AC130, die, repeat. Why do people claim that to be skillful? Get in my AC130 and hit the trigger once and I get 5 kills.....SMH.
Most people use 5-7-11, I sometimes use 3-5-8 for if it's a bad map for air support.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
Yes.

Stopping Power ewwwwwwwwwww. It definitely doesn't need it, lol.

I have two UMP classes, one for different situations.

Class 1: RageMP

UMP @ EXTENDOS FOR EXTRA SPRAYING POWER. **** YO AIMING, SON.
RANGERS @ AKIMBO FOR PRIME FIRE POWER AND LACK OF STOPPING POWER NEED.
SEMTEX CUZ IT'S THE BEST MOTHA ****A.
STUNS CUZ FLASHES SUCK *****.
MARATHON SO I CAN GET ALL IN YO FACE.
LIGHTWEIGHT SO I CAN GET ALL IN YO FACE FASTER THEN AIM FASTER THAN YOU CAN.
NINJA SO YOU *****ES WITH THE HEARTBEAT SENSORS CAN'T FIND ME.

Class 2: Sneaky

UMP @ Silencer
Stingers
Tactical Insertion
Stuns
Marathon
Cold Blooded
Ninja

Basically, Class 1 is for true rage. Spray and pray, rush people and murder them. Class 2 is for when air support is being a major issue. I just get into the enemy spawn, plant my insertion, and then butt touch them from the rear.
what do you want from me =[

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
LMAO.

Did you just namesearch here? XD

In other news, kids in this game are so bad that I can go 40-7 (TDM) and still have a team score of 62.

I had 2/3s of my team's total score and less than 1/10 of the deaths.

And this was against a clan. Luckily, I put the team back on my back and booty touched them the next game and THEY ALL RAGE QUIT BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
LMAO.

Did you just namesearch here? XD

In other news, kids in this game are so bad that I can go 40-7 (TDM) and still have a team score of 62.

I had 2/3s of my team's total score and less than 1/10 of the deaths.

And this was against a clan. Luckily, I put the team back on my back and booty touched them the next game and THEY ALL RAGE QUIT BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
If I ever need a good laugh, I always hit start and watch my teammate's arrows stay completely stationary on the mini map. While they're roasting marshmallows, I run around and annihilate the other team. Famas > all.

Also, are you getting MW3?

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
If I ever need a good laugh, I always hit start and watch my teammate's arrows stay completely stationary on the mini map. While they're roasting marshmallows, I run around and annihilate the other team. Famas > all.
If I ever need a good laugh, I always hit start when I get killed by a chopper gunner/AC130 and look for where the highlighted one is. While he's sitting there in his killstreak I run around with a cold blooded class and annihilate the guy before he gets his nuke. Salty deaths> all.

:troll:

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
If I ever need a good laugh, I always hit start when I get killed by a chopper gunner/AC130 and look for where the highlighted one is. While he's sitting there in his killstreak I run around with a cold blooded class and annihilate the guy before he gets his nuke. Salty deaths> all.

Lmaooo, I do that too. Whenever I see someone going flawless trying to get a nuke, I run CB with an RPG. Getting them while they're in their chopper/AC130 with the start trick is super easy. I'm surprised people still don't know about that after all this time.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings

I forgot about that trick, it's a shame Treyarch blocks out the mini-map when you press 'start' during a kill cam in Black Ops. :glare:

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
I forgot about that trick, it's a shame Treyarch blocks out the mini-map when you press 'start' during a kill cam in Black Ops. :glare:
I honestly don't feel a need for it in BO as much as I do in mw2. There's no "nuke" killstreak that I have to worry about so odds are if they get their chopper, I doubt I'll be able to get to them before they get 3 more kills for dogs or w/e.

Not saying that I've pressed start due to habit on a few occasions......... :urg:

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp

Also, are you getting MW3?
I have no current plans on getting it. It'll probably end up falling into my lap sometime, though. Silly brothers.

yes i namesearched here =[ its not fair
Loooooooooooooooooooooool. The best.

There's no nuke. Step it up and just kill the guy, lol.

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
There's no nuke. Step it up and just kill the guy, lol.
I would if I had a faint idea of where the guy was. Last I remember it's been a bit harder trying to find a guy in a killstreak in BO. I've checked random corners, buildings etc before and never found anyone D:

With mw2, the second I see a chopper/AC130 I purposely get killed by the other team, look for the arrow either not moving or in a random , put on CB, and stop dat nuke.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
The Double XP weekend for both MW2 and Black Ops begins tomorrow @ 10 AM PST/1 PM EST and ends at the same time on Tuesday.

SwampertTheGreat

Smash Ace
Rofl what is so hard about this game?I don't get it.I just ******* don't.

I'm playing a game of dom on sub base and I get my chopper.
Then I hear "Enemy Apache incoming...."ENEMY AC130 ABOVE"
Are you ******* kidding me?

Team swf save me ;.;

Top Bottom