• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Rofl what is so hard about this game?I don't get it.I just ******* don't.

I'm playing a game of dom on sub base and I get my chopper.
Then I hear "Enemy Apache incoming...."ENEMY AC130 ABOVE"
Are you ******* kidding me?

Team swf save me ;.;
Never play with randoms, it's common knowledge.

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion
I just got a 24 killstreak in world at war! What does this have to do with mw2 you may ask? Well I figured I should share it with you guys since it reminds me of how tim is such a pro at getting 24 killstreaks.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
I just got a 24 killstreak in world at war! What does this have to do with mw2 you may ask? Well I figured I should share it with you guys since it reminds me of how tim is such a pro at getting 24 killstreaks.
That was a low blow, brah. :c
Welcome to the LightCallout House!:awesome:

S

smash brawl player 99021

17 is just that joke we have like...
"17 HITMARKERS? ARE YOU ****ING KIDDING ME?!"

Fletch

Smash Master
How many nukes have you gentlemen gotten? Me? 2. (One a few months ago and the other one was yesterday.)
I think I have gotten 5 or 10 or whatever it took to get one of those emblems, then turned it off. It is a boring killstreak to use. Did all my nukes in Ground War Domination though.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
How many nukes have you gentlemen gotten? Me? 2. (One a few months ago and the other one was yesterday.)
If it counts as 25, then none.

If it counts as 24, then probably 7 or 8

I don't know why but I'm always so close to doing it until some **** with commando or shotties or noob tubes comes in and ***** me

:phone:

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
Don't even remember how many I have at this point. 60+ at least now.

One week from today, all the people that knife/tube/snipe me in this game are going to be in for an extremely rude awakening.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Don't even remember how many I have at this point. 60+ at least now.

One week from today, all the people that knife/tube/snipe me in this game are going to be in for an extremely rude awakening.
:brofist:

They will rue the day they crossed Team SWF/Star Fox/Star Wolf/ODIN/Banjo!!

My knifing antics are gonna have to be stepped up onto a different level. That lack of Marathon (infinite sprint) is gonna make things interesting... Might run scavenger now depending on how long this 'run longer' lasts.

ONE WEEK.

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
In other news, I just played a game of domination in black ops and only 1 red dot showed up against a team of 9 players. Every other person on their team was using ghost with a silenced gun.

It's totally balanced, though. Really.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Lol Doesn't count :troll:
I was waiting for someone to say something about the PS3, lol.
^
This.

I think its karma since you rpg'd tim lmao.
**** you.

Oh yeah thats why AT4/Riot Shield combo da bess

:phone:
**** you.

In other news, I just played a game of domination in black ops and only 1 red dot showed up against a team of 9 players. Every other person on their team was using ghost with a silenced gun.

It's totally balanced, though. Really.
Use the Black Ops thread.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
So today, a friend was playing MW2 and I decided to join in. We played 15 matches and I didn't get blown up by anything! The spawns are pretty good, the hit detection is superb and there's no lag compensation whatsoever!

The sound quality in this game is top-notch as well. Almost got a nuke in TDM but died at 20 kills. :C

I think all the OMA noob tubing ******s left to play MW3. :awesome:

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion
Tim, you haven't ran into any hackers into this game? If so then I'd be tempted to play again and get to 10th prestige. If the ****s have left MW2 then it could be really entertaining.

Top Bottom