• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

SolarChimecho

Smash Apprentice
I've seen the UMP....everywhere. Mostly in SnD. The UMP is just too good as a powerful weapon, easy to use, and Assault rifle-like range. The weapon is so eazy mode >_>

Maybe im over exaggerating?

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
UMP is gay, which is why i use it.
I'm trying to get good and quick scoping now. Anyone have tips, plz no link to YT vids.

StealthyGunnar

Smash Champion
Besides lining them up in the middle of the crosshairs?

Maybe try putting tape in the middle of your crosshairs, like directly in the middle, so you know to move your corsshairs and where to quickscope accordingly

Matt07

Smash Master
I use Lightweight all the time (although usually combined with Marathon). I hate not being able to run forever >_>, lol.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Lightweight Pro is easily my favorite perk in the game. The Pro version was so desperately needed and I love moving.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
So I was playing Team Deathmatch just now. We were winning, it was on Crash. We had a decent 7 kill lead, when the enemy got two care packages.

AC130
Chopper Gunner

AT THE SAME TIME.

I'm so mad right now.

Matt07

Smash Master
personally, i use lightweight a bit and find marathon to be useless...slap lightweight onto a ump class and you already move faster than anybody else in the game, why do you need to be able to sprint forever?
Cause I'm gonna eventually break the Analog Stick from hitting down on it to run so many times...really annoying just better to hit it once and your pretty much set, lol at least in my opinion.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Yay?

Finally got fall camo on my TAR. I'm gonna use it til I prestige.

Also, my K/D is 1.40 now.

From 1.16 to 1.40 I'm so proud of myself.

PowerBomb

Smash Master
Sheesh, how do people do so well?

I just got back onto MW2 after a nearly two month break and I just cannot seem to get back into it. I'm getting smacked around left and right, and it really is annoying.

So, any tips? I'm not going to camp. At all. I'm just a Marathon ***** with random shottys/SMGs.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
If you're for Marathon and whatnot here's what you wanna do.

UMP45 w/FMJ or Ext.Mag
SPAS-12 w/grip
Semtex/Throwing Knife
Stuns

Marathon
Lightweight
Steady Aim/Ninja

Final Stand

EDIT: Delta-cod, wanna play?

StealthyGunnar

Smash Champion
Firstly, that girl was okay, at best. Something about her seems weird to me. But that's just me.

Secondly, that girl isn't Sandy Ravage. Might I redirect you to this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9fyrSjOYLM
Lol, I like how u started the comment by giving ur thoughts on the girl. I just found that funny. She his sister then or something? Girlfriend?

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
C4 is underused and it's funny to kill people with it imo. Put it on a flag in domination and just wait until you're losing it and let it loose. Also, back to the whole lightweight thing. I use it for my UMP a ton because if you die a lot while rushing, watch and see how many times it's because when you sprint around a corner you couldn't aim down your sights fast enough, it was my downfall. With lightweight pro I can run around and I don't have to hit down on my left stick to stop running to shoot, it's a pain in the *** to do that. It's not that good without marathon if you ask me, but if you run a lot in general it's alright.

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
I was playing today on my friends account off my face on shrooms.

It was so weird,people just kept appearing out of nowhere.I was also getting distracted by random scenery quite a bit.

I still ***** *** though hahaha.

Chuee

Smash Hero
1 kill away from my chopper and I get knifed by some guy camping in that small *** room on the bottom of the 3 story building.
And I had nuke on
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFf

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
I rarely seem to pull off a harrier when I don't have pred equipped. Even when my pred misses and is useless, I can usually get a harrier but when I take it off, I have a really hard time getting 6-7 kills.

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
So i was playing search yesterday and used sitrep.
Well there was a whole team of five on the other team who used Riot Shiled, OMA, C4/Claymore and put it all in a small building. (who does this >_<) And i literally saw a humongous ball of flashing red outa no where from far away. Shot it with my FMJ intervention through a wall. BOOM all 5 people dead lol. No kill cam though T.T
and they kept doing it. lol

Top Bottom