• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Charizard92

Smash Champion
I'm gonna do this without quoting, because I'm lazy. You should be able to get my points though.

1. Listen to Fletch, he be the shiznit, biotchez.

2. Listen to Fletch, he be the shiznit, biotchez.

3. Charizard, The only reason people use the SCAR more than the TAR is because they suck.

4. Icy, stop spamming.

5. Three nukes and counting today. Just saying. (Main point behind this post :))
1:K
2:repeat
3:To be fair, the most common assault rifles I see are the ACR and M4. The SCAR is somewhat more common, and the "they suck" reason is clearly not the reason why the SCAR is more popular. Ironically, I've been seeing more AK-47s than the other two, and we all agree that the AK sucks
4: Icy spams?
5: Thank Gawd they'll be gone

Cyan_

Smash Lord
Hey bowser king, we should play sometime. We both live in Ontario and we're both on PS3.

@Xanthan: they're going to be removed in Black Ops (not 100% though, but some Treyarch developer said he didn't like the idea of nukes or something like that)

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
There are not going to be any game ending killstreaks in black ops. On a happy note, I just went 19-0 on salavage S&D. The more I use the UMP the more I like it. You can use any perk setup you want and it will still be just as good.

Fletch

Smash Master
1:K
2:repeat
3:To be fair, the most common assault rifles I see are the ACR and M4. The SCAR is somewhat more common, and the "they suck" reason is clearly not the reason why the SCAR is more popular. Ironically, I've been seeing more AK-47s than the other two, and we all agree that the AK sucks
4: Icy spams?
5: Thank Gawd they'll be gone
I approve of Leafys post. You really see the M4 a lot? That has to be my least seen AR along with the AK, I think I've seen more F2ks than M4s. I think the M4 is the only gun I don't have a kill with this prestige due to me never using it or finding one to pick up.

And how are you seeing AKs? I never play with level 70s so I never see it.

S

smash brawl player 99021

I approve of Leafys post. You really see the M4 a lot? That has to be my least seen AR along with the AK, I think I've seen more F2ks than M4s. I think the M4 is the only gun I don't have a kill with this prestige due to me never using it or finding one to pick up.

M4 Is fun to use with Red Dot, SP, and Marathon. It's not a bad gun, just super underused. And I've seen more AKs nowadays, but still not a massive amount. I really see the Scar or UMP the most.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
I got robbed of knife kills in mike myers!

Especially the one where I jumped Delta.
Lol, that was hilarious.

Don't bother playing with me again until you get your mic :mad: I never got to hear your smexy voice D:
Icy, you shouldn't have left that last Mike Meyers match. I was chased for like, 2 minutes straight and was knifed at the end with like, 30 seconds remaining. Then Sound got Happy with a Throwing Knife kill.

I was freaking out. It was hilarious. :laugh:

And now, for the true purpose of this post:

SCAR >>>>>> TAR

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
Was wondering if there is for sure going to be a double exp event this weekend? I'd imagine it'd be saturday-monday if so, but I've only heard rumors of this although I'm pretty sure it's true. And Delta speaks the truth, therefore he wins.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629

Yeah sure :)

I'm not that good though but I play quite a bit so I'm online for a fairly long time.
Heya Bowser King.

So off topic; Think it's awesome you're still using the avy I made for ya. :D

On topic; I'm gonna try to get the new maps. I'm not happy about the price, but someone else is getting the points for me, so I don't care. >.>

S

smash brawl player 99021

Heya Bowser King.

So off topic; Think it's awesome you're still using the avy I made for ya. :D

On topic; I'm gonna try to get the new maps. I'm not happy about the price, but someone else is getting the points for me, so I don't care. >.>
How was Japan bro? :O

And Delta, I have my Finals next week so no more staying up as late. I do have Monday off though :chuckle:

StealthyGunnar

Smash Champion
Argh, I never play S&D but last night I almost got my first clutch.

It was Hardore S&D on Skidrow, and I was rockin' the riot shield. I'm the only 1 on my team alive and there are 4 guys left on the other team. I immediately make my way from my spawn to there spawn, the building with the hole in the wall. There is a guy in the hallway towards the middle of the map and I kill him. I see a guy running at my on the hallway from their spawn and kill him. Then some idiot runs down the stairs and I kill him.

Now knowing where the 4th guy is, I run to B and plant the bomb. But not so much to my surprise, a guy is camping B and kills me. :(

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Was wondering if there is for sure going to be a double exp event this weekend? I'd imagine it'd be saturday-monday if so, but I've only heard rumors of this although I'm pretty sure it's true. And Delta speaks the truth, therefore he wins.
Yes. It will be double XP this weekend. I don't know if it's either Friday-Sunday or Saturday-Monday. All fourzerotwo said was that it would be double XP this weekend for 3 days. Oh, and it's for all platforms. Huzzah?

Fletch

Smash Master
Yes. It will be double XP this weekend. I don't know if it's either Friday-Sunday or Saturday-Monday. All fourzerotwo said was that it would be double XP this weekend for 3 days. Oh, and it's for all platforms. Huzzah?
Must. Not. Prestige. Again...

Gah, I really don't want to prestige again, but this double XP is tempting. What are you guys doing that are at level 70 at the moment?

RuNNing Riot

Smash Lord
Must. Not. Prestige. Again...

Gah, I really don't want to prestige again, but this double XP is tempting. What are you guys doing that are at level 70 at the moment?
lol, same. This is actually one of the precious few times where I want to prestige, but until I get Danger Close VI I'll lay off it for now. If I do really well I can have it done by tonight, but that's over a hundred kills, so...

But it's going to be a ***** earning all my classes back. I still dread the work I'm gonna have to do to get back SitRep Pro. **** you Infinity Ward! :(

Fletch

Smash Master
You asked what people will be doing when they're at level 70. I answered. You placed your own thoughts of my intentions over my statement.
Fair enough, I thought you were trying to be a **** because of that SCAR>TAR comment. I would never have the patience to get to the tenth prestige, and I never would have even prestiged once if it wasn't for the extra class slot.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I felt the same way, Fletch. I stayed first prestige for 5 months thinking I'd never do it.

But I gave in and now I'm 8th prestige, level 32. Stopping at ninth, I have no reason to go to ten. Nine looks better and I get my ten classes.

MK26

Smash Master
http://www.mediafire.com/?zj2oddmz0yy for ZSS fix!
@fletch: i just hit level 70, and once i hit prestige i'm doing it right away. I'm not waiting, becuase i know the more i wait the closer i could be getting to the next prestige...my joint account with my bros (it wsas originally owned by one of my brothers, but we each created our own nd left this one as our shared account) has been on 0th prestige lvl 70 for months now, and i'm certain it'd be at or around 4th by now if my bro had kept it and prestiged every chance he got.

rRiot: i think he meant "not knowing" , not "now knowing"

and i agree with stopping at 9th, 10th doesnt give you anything new and whenever i see someone at 10th prestige 70, in the back of my mind i always think "legit or 10th prestige lobby?"

Charizard92

Smash Champion

Ironically, yes to both, I see alot of M4s and AKs, and very little TAR, (Also little SCAR, but it is more common).

RuNNing Riot

Smash Lord
Are you sure I don't annoy you when I randomly join your Search games, F8AL? You seem to always quit really soon after I do...

.rRiot: i think he meant "not knowing" , not "now knowing"

and i agree with stopping at 9th, 10th doesnt give you anything new and whenever i see someone at 10th prestige 70, in the back of my mind i always think "legit or 10th prestige lobby?"
Thank you for actually getting my preferred abbreviation correct.

But the W key isn't anywhere near the T key. Though it does make considerably more sense.

What's the emblem for ninth prestige again? If it's that red and white flower thing, then yeah, looks way better than that ugly skull.

I got Danger Close VI now. Gonna' prestige about... now.

Cyan_

Smash Lord

F8AL

Banned via Warnings

RuNNing Riot

Smash Lord

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
I'm level 60 10th prestige right now. Finally it'll be easy for me to get these last 10 levels so I can just get it over with. After this I'll be playing bioshock 2 once and for all and super mario galaxy 2. Then, of course after I get bored of those, back to this.

Charizard92

Smash Champion
^it's 90 degrees north of Washington. Right now I envy you, since Summer came too soon Here (reminder, this is north of DC, and it is ****ing HOT!)

PS I ain't prestigin'. I plan to get SMG2, so I will be off for a while (maybe even to 8/31, in That case, possibly never).

S

smash brawl player 99021

You mean all clouds, no sun, with a 95% chance of rain?

It's a shame such amazing people have to live in such ****ty weather.
You troll, you. Has anyone else tried Javelin's with Danger Close? ;D

S

smash brawl player 99021

Those things are gay, Icy. I got final kill cammed with it in Search, and I was NO WHERE NEAR THE EXPLOSION! SIADNASIDNSAIDFNCSDGOIJAZMBKZOSDVC
That's cause it's a ****ing huge *** explosion. I've never seen anyone in Search use it though @_@

Charizard, quit joining my games.

Top Bottom