• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
That's cause it's a ****ing huge *** explosion. I've never seen anyone in Search use it though @_@

Charizard, quit joining my games.
Dude, you were there. Me and Happy both got killed by it. I was in that one tower thing on Salvage, and he was moving towards the junkyard area. I was even BEHIND A WALL.

S

smash brawl player 99021

Dude, you were there. Me and Happy both got killed by it. I was in that one tower thing on Salvage, and he was moving towards the junkyard area. I was even BEHIND A WALL.
Oh, I remember that now. We got Triple'd at the end. I think it was Deathmatch though.

RuNNing Riot

Smash Lord
You mean all clouds, no sun, with a 95% chance of rain?

It's a shame such amazing people have to live in such ****ty weather.
Me? Amazing? *blushes*

No, the weather's all over the place over here, sure, but it's mild compared to the carp you go through in the US. Rarely a serious storm or heatwave over here. :)

Gonna' be gunning for my final AR Masteries this prestige - the FAMAS, FAL and AK47. Eight classes... what am I gonna' do with so many...

LilCipe

Smash Rookie
3rd prestige, not been playing too much really with Uni work throughout the early year but now I have summertime when i'm not out and about to grind away at the countless xp to be gained :p

On the subject of weather, had a quite nice turn today but was mild for the most part. Ever so unpredictable British weather :|

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
It was a pub match, I'm not expecting them to be THAT good, but holy ****, at least give us a challenge. This was a 4-man clan of 9th Prestige FFS. Talked a lot of **** too.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Yeah, in general there's a bunch of bad randoms lumped together that even a pair of people could win easily. But occasionally you'll run into that one group that's really good and it's a stupidly close match.

Cool Story Bro: Team tactical CTF on Storm with Icy, two friends of mine, and myself. They got an early flag capture, and we didn't manage to tie it up until very shortly before the first half ended. Second half, it's all tied up, 30 seconds remaining and I have the flag waiting for our flag to be returned. I'm being protected by one of my friends as Icy and another went to go get the flag back. With FIVE SECONDS LEFT, my guard is killed. I didn't have a decent weapon on me at the time and was taken by surprise, so I tried to run away. I got killed RIGHT as I was about to turn the corner. The flag was returned and they won with less than a second left.

We were so pissed. We ended up crying. :(

tl;dr: Team Tactical can be too easy or godlike intense.

Scar > Tar.

Cyan_

Smash Lord
I have never played Team Tactical, am I missing out?
Team Tactical looks really fun if you have 3 other friends. However, I only played with randoms about two times because my friends only like Ground War or Search.

S

smash brawl player 99021

tl;dr: Team Tactical can be too easy or godlike intense.
We have some epic Team Tac matches xD
I remember a CTF Match on Bailout, and I scored to tie that game with like, 2 seconds left. EPIC **** WITH DELTA! <3

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
Basically, what Delta said.

But my team is usually so good that it doesn't even matter.

Out of curiosity, what is considered a bad game for you guys? Personally, mine is any game where I don't get a 2/1 k/d. My current KD is 1.37, so this may seem confusing to you guys, but a ****load of people play on my account.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
In deathmatch, anytime I go negative is horrible.

In an objective type game, anytime I go massively negative without helping with captures/plants is horrible.

Scar > Tar.

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
Team tactical with friends is loads of fun, and yeah, it can get really competitive. I'm currently screaming my head off at commando. I seriously think everyone on their entire team had commando on and everytime I even got close they'd knife me. If I shot them with my shotgun, it wouldn't register because they had a better connection.

Fletch

Smash Master
Basically, what Delta said.

But my team is usually so good that it doesn't even matter.

Out of curiosity, what is considered a bad game for you guys? Personally, mine is any game where I don't get a 2/1 k/d. My current KD is 1.37, so this may seem confusing to you guys, but a ****load of people play on my account.
If I'm 2/1 KDR, I'm usually content. I feel like I had a good game if I went 3/1 or 4/1. If I'm any less than 2/1, even if it's an objective game, I feel like I had a bad game. My KDR is only 1.75 at the moment, but I also started off with a .3 and never remade my account, so I consider that not bad, not to mention I've also had other people on my account. I think I obsess over KDR too much.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
How was Japan bro? :O

And Delta, I have my Finals next week so no more staying up as late. I do have Monday off though :chuckle:
Awesome. Took lots of pictures and video. Even went to the pokemon center in Tokyo. Which, I should add, was playing nothing but the pokemon center music...

Double exp weekend you say? I'll be on...

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
I'm usually content when my KD is around 2. I don't care if its a lower but if I play worse then 1 then I find that to be a not so good game. I'm happy if I get higher then 1 most of the time.

Fletch

Smash Master
Apparently, the M93 Raffica is my 3rd most used gun, under the TAR-21(Over 4000 Kills) and the UMP45(2098 kills), with 1090 kills.
Counting before I prestiged, I think my order is something like G18s, Barrett, SCAR, UMP, TAR.

I used the SCAR exclusively before I prestiged for the first time, and it was my first gun to master, but I don't use it any more. G18s are just too ****** to not use as a secondary on most of my setups. Barrett also *****, but UMP and TAR will probably take over my top spots soon.

S

smash brawl player 99021

13-3 Search match on Salvage with :mad:. He got a 360 Tar and I got a 4-man Riot shield clutch.

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
G18 akimbo is annoying to unlock and not worth it at all. The animation time when switching to them is the same as a shotgun and a shotgun is a much more accurate/reliable alternative. Those spray machines aren't near as good as a spas if you can aim with one. Akimbo rafficas, on the other hand, are completely worth unlocking. With a sniper that's easily one of the best secondaries you can have.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I remember back when the UMP wasn't so overused and you didn't run into literally 9 per game.

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
So my MW2 froze again, and i tried fixing it teh way before and it didn't work. PS3 works fine but COD is like dead now =( Any ideas how i can fix it?

RuNNing Riot

Smash Lord
I kid you not, a pigeon literally just crashed into the window of my room a minute ago and flopped into a bush in the garden. Weird. O_o

I never really used the G18 much. I preferred USP .45 Akimbo because of the faster switch-to and knifing time. And it's unlocked as soon as you get Custom Classes, so it's easier than getting 75 kills with the G18. And I see the UMP loads where I play in Team Deathmatch. Sometimes I get people who put Stopping Power on it and then that really annoys me.

EDIT: Actually, I've decided on a bigger thing to annoy me than that - waiting for over six hours for Xbox LIVE to turn on because I got to leave school early. Raaaaagh.

S

smash brawl player 99021

G18 akimbo is annoying to unlock and not worth it at all. The animation time when switching to them is the same as a shotgun and a shotgun is a much more accurate/reliable alternative. Those spray machines aren't near as good as a spas if you can aim with one. Akimbo rafficas, on the other hand, are completely worth unlocking. With a sniper that's easily one of the best secondaries you can have.
Raffica's are too good. I mainly use them on my Sniper class just because of the quick swap time.

Just got All Pro with the ACR. What is this I dont even

Fletch

Smash Master
Where you getting this information? This isn't true.

S

smash brawl player 99021

The double xp weekend will start around 10 - 11 AM Pacific time and end Tuesday morning.
Good thing too since it's Memorial Day and I don't have school :D
I'll either be on tonight, and won't be back until Sunday, or leave tonight and be back Saturday (I think).

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
I was thinking of a different gun I think, my bad. But the G18s still seem to come out a tad slower than the rafficas do. If you don't hold your control stick steady with those things they make a huge upside down L shape.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I dont see the UMP THAT much.

It's common, but not as common as the ACR, TAR, SCAR, and M16.
I did a double take when I read this because hahahaha.

In my experience, you see one Vector out of every 250 UMPs. They're really that common, it's such a dominant weapon in Search and Destroy and really any objective gametype where you need a reliable rushing tool. I ****ing hate it.

Top Bottom