• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

S

smash brawl player 99021

I've missed you guys this weekend. Be back tomorrow <3
Delta, quit your trolling.

Fletch is right, :mad:'s too good, and Roach, we know your Gamertag now,

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Meh, whatever

I'm still bored and waiting for someone to play with, I need to take advantage of the double exp. weekend by doing S&D XD

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
19-1-3 in Hardcore Search using my Ninja Defuse class omgggg. We played some OpTic guys that weren't actually OpTic so four of them tried to snipe but failed miserably.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
I dunno how I'm doing this but I'm getting kills on S&D like there's no tomorrow...

And to think I sucked just last week at this mode XD

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Epic CTF on Overgrown in Team Tactical.

We were down 4 points like, 4 minutes in. We were being *****. All of a sudden my team rallied and brought it up to 3-4 before the half ended. Switch sides. We tie it up. They get one more. We tie it once more. Then we score again for the win with under a minute left. 3/4s the team left before the game ended.

It was so amazing.

StealthyGunnar

Smash Champion
Man, best class ever (it's so ******):

Intervention/ FMJ
Deagle/ FMJ
-w/ C4 and stuns
-Slight of Hand Pro
-Stopping Power Pro
-Last Stand Pro

lol so many people get missed when I use this class. Spam the deagle! the terrible deagle. haha.

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
Hah, I was playing FFA yesterday on rundown and I went 30-1 and was using a silenced scar. Everybody in the lobby was kind of quiet, then when the next game started up at least half or more of the people were using a scar with or without a silencer. FFA is so much fun when you don't run into nuke boosters, but it's also fun to just look for them. If you have a headset you can hear the tactical insertions from pretty far away.

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
I joined a modded lobby lastnight on Salvage.

It was ground war and there was infinite nuke time and everyone was moving at x3 speed.I was also once again off my face on mushrooms.

Good news is that by the time I got bored I was going 128-25.So much killing! :laugh:

It was tons of fun.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
I joined a modded lobby lastnight on Salvage.

It was ground war and there was infinite nuke time and everyone was moving at x3 speed.I was also once again off my face on mushrooms.

Good news is that by the time I got bored I was going 128-25.So much killing! :laugh:

It was tons of fun.
Dude, once I joined one of those

It had all that plus you got thrown back half way in the room when you got shot XD

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
Eh...for the FAL if you want the best class it's going to be with SP and holographic or silencer and holographic to be honest. I don't think it's as good with cold blooded or anything else really.

S

smash brawl player 99021

Man, best class ever (it's so ******):

Intervention/ FMJ
Deagle/ FMJ
-w/ C4 and stuns
-Slight of Hand Pro
-Stopping Power Pro
-Last Stand Pro

lol so many people get missed when I use this class. Spam the deagle! the terrible deagle. haha.
I thought you quit this game a while ago. I guess I threw that party for no reason. I don't understand how people can get "Missed" either. And if you meant pissed, I don't understand that. Deagle is balls and Last Stand sucks a fat one.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Whaaaa? It's not even last year... T_T
It's just that another member posted that a while back. It's still quite impressive to watch and they did a great job with such a low budget.

Don't spam the thread with thoughtless posts.

Anyone have a good class for the FAL? I'd prefer to keep Stopping Power off. I'm having some trouble coming up with a good one.
It wasn't a thoughtless post. Take a look at your posts before telling other people that their posts are thoughtless. Thanks.

Oh and no official time on when the double XP will end tomorrow morning. Hopefully fourzerotwo will update this twitter telling everyone the exact time so everyone can get a few extra games in. I believe another double XP weekend is in store for us soon.

RuNNing Riot

Smash Lord
It's just that another member posted that a while back. It's still quite impressive to watch and they did a great job with such a low budget.
Ohhhhh, okay... I'm slow. :cry:

Anyone have a good class for the FAL? I'd prefer to keep Stopping Power off. I'm having some trouble coming up with a good one.
Well, I used to go around with this class:

FAL w/ Heartbeat Sensor
OMA Pack

OMA
Hardline
SitRep

Semtex and Flashes

I'd combine that with the killstreaks UAV, Counter UAV and Sentry Gun (bash it if you want, it generally gets me more kills than Predator Missile) and just churn them out to help my team as much as possible. Usually I played this in Ground War, of course, so there's plenty of people to help and plenty to annoy. Not sure how useful it was, but you can come to your own conclusion.

S

smash brawl player 99021

Ohhhhh, okay... I'm slow. :cry:

Well, I used to go around with this class:

FAL w/ Heartbeat Sensor
OMA Pack

OMA
Hardline
SitRep

Semtex and Flashes

I'd combine that with the killstreaks UAV, Counter UAV and Sentry Gun (bash it if you want, it generally gets me more kills than Predator Missile) and just churn them out to help my team as much as possible. Usually I played this in Ground War, of course, so there's plenty of people to help and plenty to annoy. Not sure how useful it was, but you can come to your own conclusion.
I gotta be honest, I never use Flashes...

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
@ Icydeath: Yeah, me either. The extra time it takes for you to throw them is the reason why I don't use them.

S

smash brawl player 99021

@ Icydeath: Yeah, me either. The extra time it takes for you to throw them is the reason why I don't use them.
Yeah, I agree. It makes it that much more difficult to use. Stuns all the way, 'cept on my Ninja Defuse class.

RuNNing Riot

Smash Lord
True, but I'd more think stuns were suited to a fast paced class like an SMG rusher, or if you're trying to make a quick getaway from a pack of angry mobsters. My class doesn't really care if you get hunted down and shot full of holes, because it only takes me two kills to get a UAV.

Flashes are far more damaging, imo.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Yeah, and this post contributed a lot. No thought required.

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=10386275&postcount=6744

:)
Actually, a lot of thought needed to be put into finding a way to tell him he was racist in a grammatically correct and snarky manner. You, however, abbreviated his name and used a simple, one word phrase to respond. Terrible.

I use stuns for every class except my AR class. SMG and my CQB classes (Shotgun, Handgun, etc) need stuns for surprise, quick thing. I have them on my LMG and Sniper class because they're faster in case I'm snuck up on. I use Flashes for my AR class because they're better for clearing out an area.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Actually, a lot of thought needed to be put into finding a way to tell him he was racist in a grammatically correct and snarky manner. You, however, abbreviated his name and used a simple, one word phrase to respond. Terrible.

I use stuns for every class except my AR class. SMG and my CQB classes (Shotgun, Handgun, etc) need stuns for surprise, quick thing. I have them on my LMG and Sniper class because they're faster in case I'm snuck up on. I use Flashes for my AR class because they're better for clearing out an area.
Yeah, and that's why he didn't get it. Good job. Failure. :laugh:

And I'm sorry that you have problems with abbreviations and one word responses. I'll try to make future replies more complicated to read for your enjoyment. ;)

Too bad my response was quick, simple and straight to the point.

Stuns are pretty effective for SMG classes because it allows you to get behind them while they are slowed down for that brief period of time. I use stuns for their quickness.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Yeah, and that's why he didn't get it. Good job. Failure. :laugh:

And I'm sorry that you have problems with abbreviations and one word responses. I'll try to make future replies more complicated to read for your enjoyment. ;)

Too bad my response was quick, simple and straight to the point.
He actually didn't get it because it wasn't meant to make sense in context. That was the point.[/quote]

The abbreviations and incredibly short responses show a lack of courtesy. It means that you don't think highly enough of the person you are responding to to give them any of your time. It's quite saddening.

Pikaville

Sorry I just disappeared there.

I'm at a friends and he wants to play for a while.

I love how we pretty much can't lose.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
He actually didn't get it because it wasn't meant to make sense in context. That was the point.

The abbreviations and incredibly short responses show a lack of courtesy. It means that you don't think highly enough of the person you are responding to to give them any of your time. It's quite saddening.
You can assume all you want. If you don't like to read my posts, then don't. I'll still sleep good at night.

Moving on, how is everyone doing with the double XP? I managed to rank up several levels and am currently level 53. Takes some time to rank up in the 50-70 level range.

Pikaville

I MIGHT prestige again next weekend.Ill see how I feel.

Yeah the levels take a LOT longer when you get past 50.

Do you get double exp for challenges too?

For example will a 10000 point challenge become 20000?

Also how did you do in CoD 4 F8AL?

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
I MIGHT prestige again next weekend.Ill see how I feel.

Yeah the levels take a LOT longer when you get past 50.

Do you get double exp for challenges too?

For example will a 10000 point challenge become 20000?

Also how did you do in CoD 4 F8AL?
I don't think so. (I may be wrong)

I did pretty good, a lot of new players right now in CoD4. Sorry about leaving you last night. We should play some MW2 this week. :)

Fletch

Smash Master
FAL is probably my favorite gun to use, so I'll give my opinion on what usually works best. FAL really requires Bling so you can get the Holo sight on there as well as a silencer. Of course if you're going HoloFAL, you're going to need to use SP as well to keep it at a two shot kill at all ranges. Third tier perk is up to you, I like going with Commando though since FAL isn't the greatest at CQC. As for a secondary, you want something that does well up close, I use the G18s but the SPAS is probably the best secondary, with SP that should be a OSKO most times when you need it. Equipment is up to you, I always use semtex/claymores with Stuns.

If you really want to use a non-SP FAL class, I really think you should consider using something else since the FAL really sucks without SP and Holo. I don't have much advice for you if that's the route you choose.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Thanks Fletch. I'll just put SP on it, then.

Flashes have more range, but you can be tricked by it. Their effect is terrible at a range, and if you get a hitmarker and assume that they're legitimately flashed then rush in, you can very well be gunned down because all that happened was their screen got a little bright for a moment. Or they just lost HUD for .2 seconds. The effect can also be diminished a bit by turning away (I think, at least in my experience. It's what I do). They're really only beneficial for clearing out rooms, imo.

MK26

Smash Master
http://www.mediafire.com/?zj2oddmz0yy for ZSS fix!
for challenges, yes, they do count for double. only reason why i'm at lvl 70 was because i got about 20 challenges (including some BIG challenges like a Pro VI, a Fall camo, a weapon mastery, an all-pro/collateral 2-for-1) during the last double exp weekend...

EDIT: whoa, 1 post from 3k. gotta make it count. :/

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Man, I'm starting to love MW2 more now. I just got a 10 kill streak and 30 kills in a free for all :D

The funny thing is that nobody got more than 4 kills XD

btw, what's better Stopping Power or Lightweight?

Anyone still wanna play some few rounds with me? I'm really, really bored

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Stopping Power.

Imagine using Lightweight on a sniper or LMG.

Top Bottom