• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

S

smash brawl player 99021

Why doesnt any1 use the Striker?

EDIT: And why can't spas be akimbo? After shooting you could throw them up in the air, catch them, and pump them, and throw them up in the air again, and catch them, and then shoot. BEAST.
That'd be unrealistic. Doing that with the Models irl is nearly impossible.

RuNNing Riot

Smash Lord
I'm not sure just catching it mid-air would be enough to pump it alone. You ever tried pumping one of those things yourself?

And I actually quite like the Striker. With Steady Aim it's a pretty decent shotgun a good way beyond the AA-12's range. Even if you don't kill someone, you can still easily pull the trigger again and loose off another blast.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Capture footage of this being done in a real life setting and I'll believe it.

That just seems extremely unreasonable.
Models.

To Striker haters: Use more Stopping Power kills just fine. No johns. And I swear, if anyone who hasn't used the Striker NEARLY as much as I have tries to tell me otherwise, you suck. I don't care about your stats.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Models.

To Striker haters: Use more Stopping Power kills just fine. No johns. And I swear, if anyone who hasn't used the Striker NEARLY as much as I have tries to tell me otherwise, you suck. I don't care about your stats.
I love me some Striker. But I'm kicking the Akimbo Rangers. Just need 500 more kills for my silver skull ranger title. :D

Fletch

Smash Master
I've long forgotten the sweet power that shotguns bring to the table.

One man army has me by the balls.
This. OMA or akimbo glocks are on all my classes now, no room for shotguns. Sorry I didn't get on tonight to those who I told I was going to play, I started watching Lost and can't stop.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I've used the Striker on multiple occasions and get more hitmarkers than kills. I'm sorry if you can't accept that but in my hands it sucks. I can pull off great scores with any other shotgun.

My favorite shotgun is a single 1887 w/ FMJ. It's really fun.

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
need help with the 2 killstreak in midair challenge. Tried to do it for about 10 games. I sware i did it like 20 times. 10 with noobtubes. 6 with shotguns, and even a double for one sniper in midair jump on afghan. =\, Any help? I heard there are spots where the game considers you midair. Dunno much about them though.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Try a jumping collateral on Skidrow. Very easy if your team can control the stairs. I got an accidental triple kill with one Intervention shot today on Sub Base SnD.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Oh...

Well if you ever want to earn it then go ahead and try what I suggested.

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
I got it by camping the door entrance to "C" domination point on Salvage.I just kinda hopped out of a crouch and got 2 fools running through the pipes.

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
Yea, well i know i got it like 10 times legit, but still didn't give it to me. So i'm just gonna glitch it <_<

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
I got it at the same time that I got the 'All Pro' challenge. It was a complete fluke, but I got two people in the head with a jump shot when I was using the Intervention.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Yeah, my first collateral in MW2 was an All Pro shot on Skidrow with the Barrett.

RuNNing Riot

Smash Lord
My first collateral was when I was going booster-hunting. I'd just figured out what they were doing (i.e. one guy getting loads of headshots on someone else), went immediately to the back of that power depot on Estate, found them, and sniped them both straight through the head.

S

smash brawl player 99021

I got All Pro with the Frenchmas on Sub Base with Delta-COD >:3

StealthyGunnar

Smash Champion
Yeah, my first collateral in MW2 was an All Pro shot on Skidrow with the Barrett.
Same, except I was using the Intervention.

1 of the Funnest/funniest/lol classes ever:

-Any AR w/ noob tube
-Javelin
-semtex and stuns
Scavenger Pro
Danger Close Pro
Commando Pro

haha I already got 10 kills with the Javelin last night using this class.

Fletch

Smash Master
I got Omnicide while playing with everyone on Wasteland without the use of KS. I am too pro.

Any ideas for getting All Pro? I was lucky someone lined up for it last prestige, but I'd like to get it again.

Pikaville

For the all pro Id say shooting through the window across map at the start of any highrise match.

I've gotten countless double even triple kills doing that.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Just a reminder that the stimulus package DLC will be available for purchase on the PS3 tomorrow. Thursday for Steam.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Wasn't online at the time, Will. Playing a bit of BC2.

The easiest way to get All Pro, stealthily follow an enemy if you see one until he stops. Line up your shots, it took me a few tries, but I pulled this off 4 times for the challenge. One was by accident on Storm. I had a guy scoped up by C, had a Barrett with ACOG and another guy ran around a corner as I shot. I'd also recommend you use a SPAS as a primary for a few games. I've had a few All Pros and a few dozen collaterals.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
It seems extremely slow paced and forces you to work as a team. If it could combine elements of CoD, I think I would love it. After playing for about 2 months, I can safely say that I like MW2 a bit more because I've been playing it for years and know a lot about the game. I don't do too well in Battlefield because it's worlds different. I found that using an Assault class in hardcore, tossing an ammo pack down and tubing into a rush base is really fun. It's like One Man Army tubing a flag in Domination.

I'd say that BC2 is more balanced and I would probably love it more if I was good at it. Something about MW2 just keeps me hooked. I think it's a refreshing change of pace and something I can always switch to if Call of Duty gets me down and I ragequit. I've found myself playing it a lot more because my friends were converted and don't play MW2 very much.

Pikaville

Well when Respawn entertainment and Dice combine their efforts,Im sure the FPS that they produce will be unreal.

Top Bottom