• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Fletch

Smash Master
I actually have a lot of that stuff on one of my brother's PS3's, by gamesharing to it. They banned the PS3 that stuff was purchased from. If I didn't get that one banned, I'd have 5 PS3's right now. Don't ask.
Gamesharing is legal, why did you get banned?

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
Gamesharing is legal, why did you get banned?
I got banned on the PS3 that I purchased the stuff on other people's credit card, not the systems that I gameshared and redownloaded the same thing to.

When you're buying an excessive amount of products from someone else's credit card, they'll ban you. I think one of them might have reported it, I don't really know, that was about a year ago, actually.

And yes, I am a line crosser. I don't really care. When I do something, I do it to the best of my ability, including scamming people.

I'm legit now though, for the most part. I'm not losing another PS3, and that was a 60GB backwards compatible one. :mad:

Fletch

Smash Master
I actually have a lot of that stuff on one of my brother's PS3's, by gamesharing to it. They banned the PS3 that stuff was purchased from. If I didn't get that one banned, I'd have 5 PS3's right now. Don't ask.
I got banned on the PS3 that I purchased the stuff on other people's credit card, not the systems that I gameshared and redownloaded the same thing to.

When you're buying an excessive amount of products from someone else's credit card, they'll ban you. I think one of them might have reported it, I don't really know, that was about a year ago, actually.

And yes, I am a line crosser. I don't really care. When I do something, I do it to the best of my ability, including scamming people.

I'm legit now though, for the most part. I'm not losing another PS3, and that was a 60GB backwards compatible one. :mad:
Dude, gamesharing is cool, but using other people's credit cards... that's pretty shady.

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
I'm not a judging person, the people who got scammed shouldn't have had to pay for it as long as they reported it to the Cred card company so no harm should have been done as long as the people where smart enough to cover their own ***es.

But yeah, spending other peopels money haha, nooo good.

S

smash brawl player 99021

I didn't know it was legal, nor did I care. I don't want the DLC though. I enjoy playing on the old maps. Crash and Bailout are the only ones that are worth it.

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
Like I said, I didn't care back then. I was a horrible person in the last year, and I've matured a lot in this year. In all honesty, I wouldn't have done that as the person I am now.

If I had anything to hide about who I was, do you think I would have mentioned it here?

We have 5 PS3's because my older brother has a lot of extra money lying around. I've only purchased 1 myself, and that was a 120GB slim.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings

You are an idiot for using someone else's credit card to purchase stuff. I don't mean to sound like a douche when I say this but I'm glad that you got banned for that.

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
I agree wholeheartedly, F8AL.

I completely deserved it. I was an idiot, and back then, I didn't care. I'm surprised worse things didn't happen.

I'm a much different person now.

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
Lets lighten the mood shall we? Anyone want to set something up in COd right now, xbox?
Get 4 peeps and just take control. I like to run and gun and cause mad havok, so if we do group together you should know that, meaning I am good at distracting people in objective game types

S

smash brawl player 99021

Lets lighten the mood shall we? Anyone want to set something up in COd right now, xbox?
Get 4 peeps and just take control. I like to run and gun and cause mad havok, so if we do group together you should know that, meaning I am good at distracting people in objective game types
I would if I wasn't grounded >________________>
I'll try to get on tomorrow, and if not, then Friday's the day for me.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
Leafy i never expected you to be the type of person that would do something like that.

And I thought I was a bad person for stealing my mom's credit card to get the Stimulus Package on MW2. :urg:

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Will I also think you need a Riot Shield class as they are one of the best weapons in the game. Top 5 under the ACR, M16, FAMAS, SCAR, and probably right here. Maybe the AK and SCAR after the shield.

S

smash brawl player 99021

Hahaha *facepalm* what'd you do? oh man, it's snowing here. In May.
Let's just say its close to the end of the year, and I've... been a bit lazy... No worries, though! I have it under control.

StealthyGunnar

Smash Champion
Places to aim at the beginning of the match when using the javelin:

Bailout, if you respawn under the bridge: on top of that over bridge thing near the end
Quarry, if you respawn by the titled truck: on the ridge just ahead
Invasion, if you respawn the parked tanks: in the middle of the map between the book store and the other building (sometimes this works sometimes it doesnt)
Crash, doesnt matter where you respawn: in the middle by the crashed helicopter

Fletch

Smash Master
Leafy, tell your fellow Pokemon researcher Crashic that he doesn't know what he's talking about. I'm sick of arguing with him in the competitive games thread.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Places to aim at the beginning of the match when using the javelin:

Bailout, if you respawn under the bridge: on top of that over bridge thing near the end
Quarry, if you respawn by the titled truck: on the ridge just ahead
Invasion, if you respawn the parked tanks: in the middle of the map between the book store and the other building (sometimes this works sometimes it doesnt)
Crash, doesnt matter where you respawn: in the middle by the crashed helicopter
For Crash, third story building, very top. That is the absolute bane of my CoD career and I hate playing Crash because of that one area.

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
Will I also think you need a Riot Shield class as they are one of the best weapons in the game. Top 5 under the ACR, M16, FAMAS, SCAR, and probably right here. Maybe the AK and SCAR after the shield.
Even though it's got more of a jump I much prefer the TAR-21 as my heavy damage assault rifle. SCAR is pretty nice though, but I prefer the AK over the SCAR.
thought I'd throw it out there, Last night I went out with some people who went drinking with Ex SAS people. one guy was the sniper and he would Literally shoulder a .50 cal and fire standing up if I heard that correctly. This guy is like 6'4 weighs around 300 pounds of solid muscle, he has to turn sideways to get through some doors and duck. He is also a Master of blending in, it was his specialty, which is sweet because he's so big that you'd think he'd be hard to camouflage. Like Dillan was in the army, he's 6'3 weighs bout 250 and he was pretty scared of this guy. They also played paintball with them, and it was two of the SAS guys verse the family of 4 brothers and the dad who's friends with all the SAS guys. To make it a bit more fair the SAS guys could only use a retractable plastic knife, while the other team got to use regular weaponry. Needless to say Dillans fam got annihilated. They didn't take out anyone, and they all stayed together full wel knowing the other guys only had a knife and still got beaten.

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
Even though it's got more of a jump I much prefer the TAR-21 as my heavy damage assault rifle. SCAR is pretty nice though, but I prefer the AK over the SCAR.
thought I'd throw it out there, Last night I went out with some people who went drinking with Ex SAS people. one guy was the sniper and he would Literally shoulder a .50 cal and fire standing up if I heard that correctly. This guy is like 6'4 weighs around 300 pounds of solid muscle, he has to turn sideways to get through some doors and duck. He is also a Master of blending in, it was his specialty, which is sweet because he's so big that you'd think he'd be hard to camouflage. Like Dillan was in the army, he's 6'3 weighs bout 250 and he was pretty scared of this guy. They also played paintball with them, and it was two of the SAS guys verse the family of 4 brothers and the dad who's friends with all the SAS guys. To make it a bit more fair the SAS guys could only use a retractable plastic knife, while the other team got to use regular weaponry. Needless to say Dillans fam got annihilated. They didn't take out anyone, and they all stayed together full wel knowing the other guys only had a knife and still got beaten.
In fairness that would be scary as ****.Trained SAS guys......Id be up a tree sniping or something.
Paintball is serious amounts of fun.

Cherry I'm up for some xbox CoD later on if your interested.

kr3wman

Smash Master
Pens vs Canadiens, sorry no can do.

EDIT : I've just realized I haven't given my psn tag anyway

its SummerLullaby

just add me or something.

I suck serious balls but I want to improve

StealthyGunnar

Smash Champion
For Crash, third story building, very top. That is the absolute bane of my CoD career and I hate playing Crash because of that one area.
I do that when I start realizing people are up there. :bee:

I'm starting to love the AA-12. Oh, and just a tip for all of you guys, never use the Spas 12 without stopping power. OMFG. I just played with it on Favela last night and I was gettin hitmarkers point blank.

Some guy was camping so I walked up behind him, I mean directly behind him like we're touching, and I aim at his head and get a hitmarker! WTF!?

S

smash brawl player 99021

I'm starting to love the AA-12. Oh, and just a tip for all of you guys, never use the Spas 12 without stopping power. OMFG. I just played with it on Favela last night and I was gettin hitmarkers point blank.

Some guy was camping so I walked up behind him, I mean directly behind him like we're touching, and I aim at his head and get a hitmarker! WTF!?
I don't know how you got that many Hitmarkers considering Favela is mostly CQB.

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
Leafy i never expected you to be the type of person that would do something like that.

And I thought I was a bad person for stealing my mom's credit card to get the Stimulus Package on MW2. :urg:
I'm not that type of person, not anymore. I haven't stole ANYTHING in a long time. Who you know me as is a lot different than the person I just described to you. If I was still like that, I wouldn't be telling any of you about it.

If anyone wants to play from 3PM (maybe earlier)-5PM EST, lemme know.

MK26

Smash Master
http://www.mediafire.com/?zj2oddmz0yy for ZSS fix!
I do that when I start realizing people are up there. :bee:

if you aim at the head some shots go above and to teh sides of the head
if you aim at the body, some shots hit the head (and the legs, and the sides, etc)

but shotties dont have 1.4x multipliers for headshots anyways, so theres really no benefit for aiming at a smaller area of the body

omg guys double xp is awesome
i literally played for an hour and got like three challenges (including something pro V, aka 10000 points on double xp)

i really need to hit up search over the weekend

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I love Storm so much. Triple kill with a single raffica.

S

smash brawl player 99021

I know Cyan_ got them. I might not get them on my PS3 though, because I play the maps enough on Xbox.

I really don't like how the clip size increases by 10 bullets for Extended Mags on the Scar. I guess just for balance, but all others (excluding the FAL) are bumped up to 45.

Fletch

Smash Master
I know Cyan_ got them. I might not get them on my PS3 though, because I play the maps enough on Xbox.

I really don't like how the clip size increases by 10 bullets for Extended Mags on the Scar. I guess just for balance, but all others (excluding the FAL) are bumped up to 45.
Most of those rifles normally have clips of 30 bullets though, not 20. The SCAR would be OP with 45 bullet clips.

EDIT: Just looked at my stats with all my ARs, and the most headshots I have for any of them is with the TAR, at a whopping 19. I have over 500 kills with most of the ARs. Anyone else have this awesome of a headshot/kill ratio?

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Can't really tell, I have over 1,000 headshots and 2,500 kills with the Intervention. All of mine are in the hundreds, excluding the FAL, F2000, P90, and M21. Every other gun I have 100+.

Fletch

Smash Master
I have a good amount of headshots with the Barrett, but I think it's stupid to go for them with the ARs... I'll never complete any of those challenges.

Top Bottom