• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Darkslash

Smash Master
So yea, I'm going to return my Copy of MW2. I'm kinda getting bored and want to experience Bad Company 2 again.

Also that DLC comming out tommorow gives me a better reason to return it.

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
I think I'm gonna be playing a whole lot of Search until 2xexp is done. How long does 2x last, anyways?
how it was with the xbox was that there was Stimulus modes, and hardcore stimulus modes, but you weren't able to choose what game type if you chose that, that was the stuff with 2x exp

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
Guys, I need some new set ups, I have 2 sniper classes and 2 running classes. They aren't bad but I want diversity! Also I'm popping in MW2 for Sexbox, anyone want to party up?

S

smash brawl player 99021

"So I come around here and look at this bull****. Watch this **** that happens. Watch this teleport." *commando'd*

LOL
I swear, I'd play with him just for the laughs. :laugh:
And my bad, Leafy. I didn't see your post.

Cyan_

Smash Lord
Sweeeeeeeet 2x XP and new maps tomorrow.

Gonna gameshare with my friend to get the DLC, so it's free for me =D Haven't played COD4 so I don't know how Overgrown and Crash are like

Fletch

Smash Master
Sweeeeeeeet 2x XP and new maps tomorrow.

Gonna gameshare with my friend to get the DLC, so it's free for me =D Haven't played COD4 so I don't know how Overgrown and Crash are like
Want to hook me up with one of these copies?

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
I'm going to try to get the new map pack tomorrow. I have an unused $20 psn card laying around somewhere, but I just have to find it.

Any ps3 players want to play a bit tomorrow? I won't be able to play until 8:30ish, though.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Too bad you can't gameshare on the 360... :(

Oh and don't bother inviting me to any MW2 games for the next 2 weeks. I lent my friend my copy of MW2 for his copy of ODST so I can play the Halo: Reach beta.

Fletch

Smash Master

Any ps3 players want to play a bit tomorrow? I won't be able to play until 8:30ish, though.
I might be on for a little bit tomorrow night.

Anyone try out the MP5k? I've been using it a lot lately, the gun is way more beast than people give it credit for. It has the fastest TTK out of the autos at close range, 2 hkos very fast at close range with SP.

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895

Anyone try out the MP5k? I've been using it a lot lately, the gun is way more beast than people give it credit for. It has the fastest TTK out of the autos at close range, 2 hkos very fast at close range with SP.
HATE the recoil. I got every attatchment for it except thermal I think because of the stupid recoil, I much prefer the Vector or the UMP.

Fletch

Smash Master
HATE the recoil. I got every attatchment for it except thermal I think because of the stupid recoil, I much prefer the Vector or the UMP.
The recoil sucks, but this thing is a true SMG (unlike the UMP), and it cannot be beaten up close.

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
The Vector is ****ing beautiful. I went 15-0 in a Search match on Terminal today. 13-1 in the following one, and 11-0 in another lobby two games later. In a face-to-face gunfight, that thing is unstoppable.

I can't believe that I underrated this gun so much, holy crap.

My S&D Vector set:
Vector @ FMJ/Silencer (Usually FMJ)
M93 Raffica Akimbo
Smoke/Semtex
Marathon
Stopping Power
Ninja
Painkiller

Chaco

Never Logs In

I absolutely love the MP5K, but trust me when I say this. It is easily at its best akimbo'd. You aren't getting site ****ed from recoil and with steady aim on it makes it pretty easy stuff. I'm pretty positive, like 98% sure I have NEVER been knifed while using this. It leaves them no room to do so. It clears out rooms easily, and can kill about 3 people before needing to be reloaded. I think it's just pretty **** awesome. I use Raffica as a second for a little distance plus accuracy.

Cyan_

Smash Lord
Want to hook me up with one of these copies?
I'll see. My friend isn't actually buying the DLC, he...scams it off people by saying he'll gameshare with them after they give their account to gameshare. He then downloads it and calls me up and gets me the info so I can login and download it too. He scams like a lot of people so I'll try to get both you and Icy a copy.

pretty evil, huh

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
I like the vector, but i feel like I need Stopping Power on it, which is a turn off to me. I like my SMG classes to be my ghost classes.

I used the MP5k silenced with Cold Blooded. I didn't have many problems with the recoil unless I tried to snipe a guy with it, lol.

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
Just scam someone online for it. Just don't buy anything else on the account, or you can get your PS3 banned. It's happened to me once before. Buying over $500 of stuff on three different credit cards, bad idea.

And yes, it does work on all accounts.

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
I'll probably be buying it myself. I'd share it with you Fletch, but:
Just scam someone online for it. Just don't buy anything else on the account, or you can get your PS3 banned. It's happened to me once before. Buying over $500 of stuff on three different credit cards, bad idea.

And yes, it does work on all accounts.
I don't gameshare with people. Not even family. I'm not saying I don't trust you, but I'm sure you can understand my reasoning.

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
I actually have a lot of that stuff on one of my brother's PS3's, by gamesharing to it. They banned the PS3 that stuff was purchased from. If I didn't get that one banned, I'd have 5 PS3's right now. Don't ask.

Top Bottom