• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

S

smash brawl player 99021

Most of those rifles normally have clips of 30 bullets though, not 20. The SCAR would be OP with 45 bullet clips.

EDIT: Just looked at my stats with all my ARs, and the most headshots I have for any of them is with the TAR, at a whopping 19. I have over 500 kills with most of the ARs. Anyone else have this awesome of a headshot/kill ratio?
I do. Unless I find someone that doesn't notice me, or I get one accidently, I don't tend to get many. I got a few with F2000 recoil though >__<

My favorite classes right now:

Tar-Silencer
Spas-Red Dot
Claymore/Stuns

Sleight Of Hand

Stopping Power/Cold-Blooded

Ninja

----------------

Scar-FMJ
Magnum-Akimbo

Sleight Of Hand
Stopping Power
Steady Aim

Fletch

Smash Master
What do you guys think about this setup?

Tar 21 bling/ silencer and HBS
G18/ akimbo and silencers
-semtex
-stuns
Bling Pro
Stopping Power Pro
Ninja Pro
Pretty standard bling setup, and you're using two of my favorite guns. Can't go wrong.

S

smash brawl player 99021

What do you guys think about this setup?

Tar 21 bling/ silencer and HBS
G18/ akimbo and silencers
-semtex
-stuns
Bling Pro
Stopping Power Pro
Ninja Pro
You could put Steady Aim on since its pretty easy to hipfire with the Tar, and it'll help with the G18's.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Ninja Pro is by far the most useful perk in MW2 and I don't know why you would sacrifice it for smaller crosshairs.

EDIT: Probably should have rephrased that. Best tier three perk by far. For tier one, it's a tie between Scavenger and One Man Army, tier two has Cold Blooded with Stopping Power right behind.

Fletch

Smash Master
Ninja Pro is by far the most useful perk in MW2 and I don't know why you would sacrifice it for smaller crosshairs.

EDIT: Probably should have rephrased that. Best tier three perk by far. For tier one, it's a tie between Scavenger and One Man Army, tier two has Cold Blooded with Stopping Power right behind.
I'd argue that Commando is close, although Ninja is probably better overall. As for tier one, OMA beasts all over Scav, and SP>CB most of the time, but really depends on the kit, and I think DC can be argued for as well.

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
I personally love slight of hand. when it comes to facing 1v1 it honestly comes down to who hits the other guy first, but if you can hit him first AIMING then there is no reason he should kill you. Ever.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I'd argue that Commando is close, although Ninja is probably better overall. As for tier one, OMA beasts all over Scav, and SP>CB most of the time, but really depends on the kit, and I think DC can be argued for as well.
Commando isn't really close. No, OMA ties with Scavenger. I couldn't really decide between CB and SP until I realized that being a ghost is a bigger advantage.

I personally love slight of hand. when it comes to facing 1v1 it honestly comes down to who hits the other guy first, but if you can hit him first AIMING then there is no reason he should kill you. Ever.
Well that's entirely dependent on what kit I'm using at the time, who has host and how good their connection is, and the guns in particular. Assuming that I'll be Danger Close tubing, I can spin around and get a shot off. If it's a UMP, I'm dead. If it's a Vector, I'll live. I play on 10 so yes I can do that.

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
Mad you play on 10!?

Man I just moved up to 4 and I'm finding that pretty fast.....good though.

I want to eventually be able to play around 6 or 7.

It's gonna take a lot of customs before I get used to it though.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Well yes I originally played on 8 and one day switched it to 10 for a sniper lobby. I never switched it back and thought for a few days and thought it felt slow.

I still think 10 is slow.

Fletch

Smash Master
Well yes I originally played on 8 and one day switched it to 10 for a sniper lobby. I never switched it back and thought for a few days and thought it felt slow.

I still think 10 is slow.
I play 6 and it's still too fast for me sometimes ¯\(°_o)/¯

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
Whoever told me Riot shield, with RPG/ rocket launcher and C4, with scavenger, danger close was a good class for search, its not. I sware, someone show me how to use this class in search, its way too hard to manuever with. >_>

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
Yeah, I don't like the Riot Shield. I pretty much use the TAR-21 and the UMP45 almost exclusively in Search. AnDaLe, why didn't you send me an invite when you joined my search game, I would have joined right after.

I also play on sensitivity 10, and find it to be a tad slow.

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
I was just joining random matches that looked somewhat fun. I barely played anyway. lol wanted to test new things

RuNNing Riot

Smash Lord
I switched to ten about a week or so ago. I'm still trying to adjust a bit from coming from eight. It's worth it, though. I still get the occasional player who'll remark in a FFA: 'WTF? How'd you turn around so fast?'

The joys of SitRep Pro.

I get so many headshots with a Thermal MG4 it's unreal. No joke.

The headshots I get with the other weapons I use are usually from getting hit and having my sight jerk up just enough to get a bullet into the guy's head. Either that or I miss and die. >_<

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Here are the PS3 patch details:

- Fix so Pavelow correctly counts towards future killstreaks
- Matchmaking Improvements
- Allow ability for host to kick players from Private Matches
- Improved Party Stability
- Prevent “elevator” glitches
- Prevent players getting into geo
- Prevent XP hacks (negative or positive)
- One Man Army Tweaks (Patch 1.10 increases the time taken to switch classes by using One Man Army each time if used more than once per-life, by one second (11 seconds max)).

And the double XP is up till Monday.

S

smash brawl player 99021

Wait, so every time you switch, it adds a second? And the next time it adds another second? And keeps going? Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
The SWF team hasn't played together in a while.

You noobs need to get the **** off of Halo Reach and get on MW2 again.

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
i'm assuming they did it with sentry guns too. I mean, they had to have.and the OMA thing, yea, its hardly noticeable. I can still noobtube across the map on domination and get a 7 kill streak within a minute.

Cyan_

Smash Lord
I play on Default sensitivity (2) and I honestly can't even move up 1 without sucking terribly. I've tried like four times now

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
when u mean M10, ur talking about M1014 right? I loved that in the first one, not my favorite in the second though i did max it out with 400 kills. I just wish it mad more mags =\. SPAZ is definately my favorite then it would be M10.

my sensitivty fluctuates from 6-10. 6-8 if i'm using Assault/ sub machine guns. 9-10 when i'm sniping/shotgunning/ or running and knifing people.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
10 here.

I like any shotgun that kills relatively well at its max range. The AA-12, for example, has crap kill power at max range, and I was quite sad about it when I was using it since I hate to spam shots. The Spas was amazingly reliable, and the Striker is decent. Not too sure about the M10, haven't used it yet.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
But noob friendly guns are fun. :( I love using shotguns as primaries. If we had these shotguns in CoD4, they'd be pretty balanced.

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
yea, for some reason, M10's range is nerfed a lot from COD4, which makes me sad.

Top Bottom