• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Went 37-4 yesterday.

****ing *** man, I prestiged and didn't have a Chopper Gunner on.

But I DID get my haireater and pavelow twice.

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion
Did anyone know that in the museum for MW2, there's a button that makes every single character in that art gallery room try to kill you? I actually find it pretty fun.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Yeah. I only use the museum because I like using the W1200 shotgun.

StealthyGunnar

Smash Champion
man, me and my friends had some great demolition games yesterday.

I think we had about 4 or so games. 2 on storm, 2 on derail.
2 of my friends got nukes on storm, and on derail, my friend got nuke by going 3,4,25 killstreak. It was hilarious/awesome.

S

smash brawl player 99021

Sorry guys, but I'll be gone for a bit. House is being rented out for market, and they're scheduled to leave next Wednesday. I might try to go to a friend's house this weekend to play, but no guarantees.

Fletch

Smash Master
"5. Famas with Red Dot
4. ACR with Red Dot
3. M16 with Holo
2. Tar with FMJ or Holo
1. UMP with FMJ or anything actually ...

Also seen a few AK's, M4s, P90s, and Scars but no where near as many as the top 5.

These seem to be the most used weapons in the tournament ... do you believe these are the best primary weapons in the game"

From GameFAQs, this is an observation on most used primaries in the Frag Cup. UMP and TAR as top two make sense, but why the M16 is #3 ahead of the FAMAS makes no sense, as well as the use of RDS. ACR was confusing, but I guess it's basically just a long distance sniper anyways.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Infinity Ward won't exist/last by the end of this year anyways.

I didn't bother to post those articles on employees of IW leaving. So far I believe 11 employees have left out of the 100 there.

S

smash brawl player 99021

Can someone explain this "Frag Cup" for me? I've been hearing about it, but never really knew about it much.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
It's an online Call of Duty tournament sponsored by Machinma and some movie channel.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
New discussion-

Sitrep pro is a pain in the *** to get!!!

Spent a full hour in free for all and was only able to destroy about 22 enemy devices, and I also dropped my K/D down by .01 in the process.

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion
New discussion-

Spent a full hour in free for all and was only able to destroy about 22 enemy devices, and I also dropped my K/D down by .01 in the process.
I would just wait till 10th prestige(or whichever prestige you decide to stay at) and get it then, because by the time you do get it you might get close to level 70 anyway.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
New discussion-

Scrambler pro is a pain in the *** to get!!!

Fixed for you. I am never getting the pro version of scrambler.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Yeah dude it really is easy, and to be honest quite pointless to get if you use Sit Rep Pro. So go that route.

And yes, it is a ***** to get.

Going for MP5K Fall Camo on this prestige, I'm at 38 headshots so far....long ways to go. I'm using akimbo with Steady Aim Pro so it makes it even harder.

EDIT: Also whats the best Killstreak set up for Search? In your opinions.

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
New discussion-

I remember getting this.Yea it was a pain, longest pro thing i had to get. Free for all, sit rep, FMJ, Marathon, and can't remember the other perk for a whole 2 hours.

btw, anyone got PS3 with a mic, and MW2? and decent KDR

Matt07

Smash Master
Yea...it took me forever to get SitRep Pro done, I've had to talk to Straked a few times for help with it. But I just completed challenge V for it, and now I have another 448 devices to destroy!

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
oh wow.... Going for the icon? Thats such a pain, i have about that much to get too >_<

PS3: anyone with mic?

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
uhhh....................... >_<

lol, i feel ********. thanks. I didn't want to look at the OP cuz it was the longest post i've ever seen

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
The OP for this thread is small compared to a lot of other threads, haha.

S

smash brawl player 99021

Yeah dude it really is easy, and to be honest quite pointless to get if you use Sit Rep Pro. So go that route.

And yes, it is a ***** to get.

Going for MP5K Fall Camo on this prestige, I'm at 38 headshots so far....long ways to go. I'm using akimbo with Steady Aim Pro so it makes it even harder.

EDIT: Also whats the best Killstreak set up for Search? In your opinions.
I'd use 3/4/5 for Search, considering you won't be getting that many kills.
I remember getting this.Yea it was a pain, longest pro thing i had to get. Free for all, sit rep, FMJ, Marathon, and can't remember the other perk for a whole 2 hours.

btw, anyone got PS3 with a mic, and MW2? and decent KDR
Leafy, Cyan_, Werekill just to name a few. DIDN'T FORGET...FLETCH!

StealthyGunnar

Smash Champion
I've grown tired of the awful hitmarkers, terrible lag, and gettin killed behind a 2-feet concrete wall while the person does NOT have Fmj.

For now, I'm going to be playing more COD4. I'll play MW2 again, eventually...

RuNNing Riot

Smash Lord
What does sitrep pro do anyways?

Too lazy to google it.
It amplifies enemy footsteps by four and cuts you and your allies' to 25%, though only to yourself. Your enemy will still be able to hear yours at full volume.

When I got it in my last prestige, I had a friend help me in a 3rd Person Cage Match. We just put down our Tactical Insertions, switched to OMA and destroyed the TI while doing so, regenerated our classes, and rinse, repeat. Essentially boosting, though I wasn't trying for kills.

TRG, it really is that good. It's like a natural radar. I imagine it'd be very useful during Hardcore modes where you don't have your minimap, but I've never tried Hardcore mode before.

Fletch

Smash Master
I've grown tired of the awful hitmarkers, terrible lag, and gettin killed behind a 2-feet concrete wall while the person does NOT have Fmj.

For now, I'm going to be playing more COD4. I'll play MW2 again, eventually...
Imagine how much better this game would be with dedicated servers...

EDIT:
And what does Ninja pro do?
I made this post earlier, but I couldn't find the exact post, so here is the reprint.

Ninja Pro will multiply the user's footstep sound by an amount less than 0.25x.

SitRep will highlight any and all enemy Equipment with a bright red overlay from a very long distance.
SitRep Pro does several things:
Multiplies the volume of enemy footsteps by 4x.
Multiplies the volume of the player and his allies' footsteps by 0.25x.
This allows the one with SitRep Pro to more clearly make out the enemy footsteps.
SitRep Pro does not make the player's footsteps quieter to the enemy, only to himself.

Matt07

Smash Master
oh wow.... Going for the icon? Thats such a pain, i have about that much to get too >_<

PS3: anyone with mic?
Yea, I'm going for the icon, and title. I have to run around another 60 miles with Lightweight as well to completetly finish that one xD.

Top Bottom