• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
OMA Noobtubes are one of the few things in this game that I have absolutely no problem with. Noobtubes are one of the reasons everyone in the game isn't camping, and I use them when people are being gay and staying in a corner the entire game. And most of the people who abuse them have no gun skill anyways, so whatever.

If there's one thing in this game that I genuinely hate, and it ruins my experience every time I run into it, Commando. Gayest thing ever, and I don't know how many times I can reiterate the same thing.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
LOL RAGEQUIT

Icy goes on the wrong team. I have friendly fire on. I kill him. He quits.

soju

SD God
Something's wrong with you then.

>w< yea there is something wrong with me but its funny to hear the other team complain that i always glitch with the throwing knife, i went 20-3 yesterday ^^ with only the usp and TK *sniffles* i'm so proud of myself

I feel like challenging someone on here, anyone got a 360?

S

smash brawl player 99021

LOL RAGEQUIT

Icy goes on the wrong team. I have friendly fire on. I kill him. He quits.
You went on the wrong team. I was knifed first, therefore I was it. You just can't seem to follow simple rules. Plus, I'm not sitting through another long-*** match of Micheal Myers on QUARRY.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Yes! Just unlocked marathon pro! Love using CB on my silenced UMP.

Also unlocked Ninja. I felt like such an ******* for using commando.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
You went on the wrong team, Icy. You fell off on the previous map, didn't count as getting stabbed by Michael.

The JHaas is mindlessly suicide leaping at your opponent and shooting. Accounts for 85% of the 6 - 12 kills he got. It takes a lot of practice to get down.

S

smash brawl player 99021

You went on the wrong team, Icy. You fell off on the previous map, didn't count as getting stabbed by Michael.

The JHaas is mindlessly suicide leaping at your opponent and shooting. Accounts for 85% of the 6 - 12 kills he got. It takes a lot of practice to get down.
That's wrong, but whatever you want.

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
That "JHaas" thing you guys are on about is amazing for going around corners sometimes.

I call it suicide diving.

Jumping headshots FTW!

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
ffffffff

I want to play pretty badly but I'm writing poetry.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
POETRY over CoD??? dooood

LOL I just killed a guy who was getting his care package, jacked his Steath Bomber, and proceeded to kill him and 2 others with it. TOO GOOD.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
The quarter just started and my grades are riding on this. I have Rome and Juliet work for english, Poetry for writing, and some energy research for Science.

I am swamped just as bad if not worse than a Swampert. Make a Shoddy account TRG.

Intervention > Barrett .50skill

Cyan_

Smash Lord
Lets play right now.

You know SilverDoc plays right? lol
sorry, got this post too late. I'm gonna go on AIM more, talk to you there. maybe we can play tomorrow. and no, I didn't know Doc plays this. is he good?

BTW GUYS, I GOT MW2 ON STEAM (PC) lol. My cousin bought it for me online cause he wanted someone to play with on PC. It's actually really fun and really easy for me since I was always a PC FPS guy.

I play on default on ps3, so I rarely dropshot and since the 'ctrl' key is to prone on PC, I dropshot EVERYONE. Sniping is super easy for me too

Oh, and another thing, there's so many dang hackers on PC it's so annoying. Whether it's wallers, aimbots or modded lobbies (the 10th lobby I got into I got to lvl 70 cause of the hack thing). Sigh...

Add me to the contact list in OP, and if anyone wants to play add me up. Not sure if anyone actually has it on PC though...

Steam ID: TdotThai

S

smash brawl player 99021

Intervention vs .50 Cal again? Please no.

How about this, WA2000 > M21. Discuss.
I've had one Prestige using the Wazoo, and one using the M21. Gotta say, I like the Wazoo better. It has that same quick fire, and seems a little more powerful.

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
That's a fairly stupid nickname for it.

But yeah, I agree. The WA2000 kills in one shot anywhere from the chest up without stopping power, meaning you get to use the amazing CB Pro instead. No aim assist when people look at you is pretty cool.

The M21 will only kill in in one shot to the head and neck without stopping power, so in order to get easier one-shots, stopping power is a must, unlike the WA200. One advantage the M21 has over it is the larger clip size. The M21's 10 to the WA2000's 6. They also have similar recoil, but the M21 clearly has less.

It's clear that unsilenced, the WA2000 > M21 EBR

When silenced, it's pretty much the same story, if not a stronger argument for the WA2000. The WA2000 has a 1.5x multiplier to the chest, meaning that with stopping power, the WA2000 will kill in one shot anywhere from the chest up.

The M21 is a horrible sniper when silenced. Even with stopping power, it will only kill in one shot to the head or neck. I guess it's ok without stopping power as a two shot sniper, but it's pretty crappy.

In all honesty, the WA2000 is undoubtedly the best silenced sniper in the game, because it has significantly less recoil than the .50 Cal or Intervention, but still output the same results.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
I'm gonna try out the WA2000 later tonight.

In other news, I pissed off a ten year old with a Barrett + thermal scope on derail. I just sat down and sniped him as he kept walking up to me. :laugh:

At the end of it he got on his mic and said, "HEY WEREKILL! YOU'RE A LOSER YOU KNOW THAT? YOU'RE A LOOOOOOSER! LOSER LOSER LOOOOOSER!"

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
sorry, got this post too late. I'm gonna go on AIM more, talk to you there. maybe we can play tomorrow. and no, I didn't know Doc plays this. is he good?

BTW GUYS, I GOT MW2 ON STEAM (PC) lol. My cousin bought it for me online cause he wanted someone to play with on PC. It's actually really fun and really easy for me since I was always a PC FPS guy.

I play on default on ps3, so I rarely dropshot and since the 'ctrl' key is to prone on PC, I dropshot EVERYONE. Sniping is super easy for me too

Oh, and another thing, there's so many dang hackers on PC it's so annoying. Whether it's wallers, aimbots or modded lobbies (the 10th lobby I got into I got to lvl 70 cause of the hack thing). Sigh...

Add me to the contact list in OP, and if anyone wants to play add me up. Not sure if anyone actually has it on PC though...

Steam ID: TdotThai
lol I removed that part a little while ago since no one in this thread bought MW2 for the PC. I'll put it back right now. And congratulations! You're the first person here who bought it on Steam! :laugh:

S

smash brawl player 99021

Good stuff, Stephen. We were trying for Nukes, lmao. I was 19-0 on Derail, but they got rid of my Chopper pretty quick :l

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Aiight Leafy and everyone else add me now :)

SacredWhip

having a fun party wit Raz3r/Doc/Soem other dude lmao.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Akimbo MP5K's Silenced <3

9-1 on Search with them, easily the best akimbo'd SMG.

S

smash brawl player 99021

Akimbo MP5K's Silenced <3

9-1 on Search with them, easily the best akimbo'd SMG.
Problems I have with Akimbo Weapons

If you want an attachment on them, you'll need to use Bling--I'd prefer Marathon for Close Quarter stuff.

You'd usually have to use Steady Aim, again, unless you're going for extremely close combat. There, I'd be sacrificing Ninja/Commandork.

Fletch

Smash Master
I never liked akimbo SMGs. I prefer akimbo handguns or machine pistols...
Same. I remember being really excited for akimbo UMPs with Rapid Fire when I unlocked them, only to find out you can't actually hit anyone with them due to their awful accuracy.

Top Bottom