• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

soju

SD God
It is equipment. You could've easily done the same thing with a regular knife anyway.
Yep . . . I just said it was equipment and lol not for me i suck with the regular knife, i can kill someone by throwing a knife through the airplane window on terminal before i can sneak up on anyone with the normal one I just suck that bad XD

S

smash brawl player 99021

Yep . . . I just said it was equipment and lol not for me i suck with the regular knife, i can kill someone by throwing a knife through the airplane window on terminal before i can sneak up on anyone with the normal one I just suck that bad XD
Something's wrong with you then.

Good stuff, Werekill :)
Even though we were about to get Nuked TWICE I still had fun. +20 on Wasteland omgggggggg. Danger Close is too gud.

S

smash brawl player 99021

Icy, you left me. </3

We won that Underpass match, for the record.

Post 2600? Lol.
I was getting *****. Glad I was mentioned in your 2,600 post as well <3

We played for like, 2 hours straight. Quit whinin' baby.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Akimbo M9s are...Iunno. I guess they're similar to akimbo USPs, which would mean they're alright?

My KD is legit, bwuahahaha.

Accuracy stat guys? I'm at 32.75, give or take a few hundredths.

Icy, I'll try to get online when I can. My bro's on now. I demand more riot shield shenanigans.

kr3wman

Smash Master
Man I can see why this game is addicting, so many things to unlock and do for a simple shooter.

but I guess having to play to unlock things is kinda meh for a shooter.

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
Post your kds son

=)
My KD currently lies at 1.22, because I don't care about what it looks like. I've gone into games and killed myself 80+ times, for the lulz. My KD peaked pretty high though, but I don't even care anymore. If I played in all seriousness on a never-prestiging account, my KD could be well over 3.00.

Oh yeah, Anti, I tried to add you, but your list is full.

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
Snipers can sit back and be *****es all day for all I care.I love shooting my manly burst down their throats all day long.

I never use the sniper in CoD ever.Mainly because I suck with it.(mad knows it)

Anyone who uses a thermal scope is especially ****.

Fact of the matter is while your scoping in at me,8 times out of 10,bullets are already flying towards your skull.

I really dislike snipers and everything they do..........

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I love shooting my manly burst down their throats all day long.
Aidan is a homosexual.

I love sniping because it makes the game difficult. Playing against assault rifles, One Man Army tube abusers, and UMP champions is tough as it is. Whenever I get told in the postgame lobby that I have an aimbot, it just reminds me that I'm doing something right.

I'm at level 70 now. Can't decide if I show prestige or not.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
i was actually doing really well today. i got top kills in all but two games today.

the holofal finally feels really comfortable. and i've been pairing it with the aa12 auto shotgun. too good. claymore gayness too. i love this game when i do well. haha

also, i keep seeing that i have game invites after it's too late because when i click join game it says it's no longer valid. i forgot who's sending me them already, but i tried to join i just didn't see it in time or something.

S

smash brawl player 99021

i was actually doing really well today. i got top kills in all but two games today.

the holofal finally feels really comfortable. and i've been pairing it with the aa12 auto shotgun. too good. claymore gayness too. i love this game when i do well. haha

also, i keep seeing that i have game invites after it's too late because when i click join game it says it's no longer valid. i forgot who's sending me them already, but i tried to join i just didn't see it in time or something.
This game is only fun when you're doing stupid ****, or doing well.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
9-0-5 in Search. Best game of all time. I used a revolutionary setup,

UMP w/ ACOG + Rapid Fire
Javelin
Tactical Insertion / Flash x 2
Bling
Danger Close Pro
Last Stand

3 kills were from a Javelin.

EDIT: 9-0-0 with a Riot Shield, flawless victory, we 4-0'd them with spectular teamwork from Icy and myself.

Icy got a funny 1v3 clutch. Double kill with C4 + a Riot Shield bash for the game winner. I'm so proud of you. ;____;

Fletch

Smash Master
1.76 KDR, but I haven't been Mr. Try Hard as of late. I'd like to get it back up to 2 and keep it there, or maybe make a separate account just to keep a beast KDR, but this game is really more fun when you screw around.

Delta is that seriously your accuracy? You really need to spray more, mine is at 17.5% and falling, I'd like to get it down to 15%.

StealthyGunnar

Smash Champion
Does anyone get f****** ticked off by campers!?

You watch the F****** killcam and the person is just looking down their sights waiting for somebody to walk by, and, of course, you walk by and get killed. That pisses me off. just to F****** watch the killcam and the guy is just lookin down his sight or scope.

S

smash brawl player 99021

Does anyone get f****** ticked off by campers!?

You watch the F****** killcam and the person is just looking down their sights waiting for somebody to walk by, and, of course, you walk by and get killed. That pisses me off. just to F****** watch the killcam and the guy is just lookin down his sight or scope.
Of course. That's how people always do well. Camping is superior in this game.

StealthyGunnar

Smash Champion
It just makes me want to ragequit when again and again I get killed by someone looking through their sights when I walk into the room.

It's those moments when I say, "Why do I even play this game???"

S

smash brawl player 99021

It just makes me want to ragequit when again and again I get killed by someone looking through their sights when I walk into the room.

It's those moments when I say, "Why do I even play this game???"
That's when you take out your AT4 and blow them out. Seriously, make a Danger Close class.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
1.76 KDR, but I haven't been Mr. Try Hard as of late. I'd like to get it back up to 2 and keep it there, or maybe make a separate account just to keep a beast KDR, but this game is really more fun when you screw around.

Delta is that seriously your accuracy? You really need to spray more, mine is at 17.5% and falling, I'd like to get it down to 15%.
Yeah, it is. Some people here could check the friends leaderboards and confirm, if you'd like.

That's when you take out your AT4 and blow them out. Seriously, make a Riot Shield Danger Close class.
Fixed for truth.

Sorry I couldn't get on last night. =[

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Most of the time, I skip the kill cam because I'd rather not see how I died and get on with the game. Of course, if I believe that I died of BS, then I watch it. (i.e. halo sword lunge, lag or horrific hit detection)

Pikaville

I agree with F8AL.

I never usually check the killcam unless I shot someone twice and they lived,(just so I can see what it looked like on their screen)or if someone just gets me really randomly and I've no idea how it happened.

S

smash brawl player 99021

I agreed with F8AL.

I never usually check the killcam unless I shot someone twice and they lived,(just so I can see what it looked like on their screen)or if someone just gets me really randomly and I've no idea how it happened.
I only do in Search and Destroy because my C4 should've ***** them and I have nothing better to do.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Ok anyone who has PS3 add me since i deleted a good amount of people just now

PSN = SacredWhip

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Ha no I absolutely believe you, I'm just saying there is no reason for your accuracy to be that high.
Not wasting bullets and actually killing my enemy sounds like a good reason. :dizzy:

Of course, I will spray suppressing fire down a doorway if I need to. It's not like I'm afraid to spray, lol.

Pikaville

Wait....I just realised that :mad: just called me a homo!

Screw you that's only 50% true.....

The "M" and "A" in M16A4 stand for "Manly" and "Awesome"
The 16 and 4 is your average KD spread while using it.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
My KD is legit, bwuahahaha.

Accuracy stat guys? I'm at 32.75, give or take a few hundredths.
For the record, you have the highest accuracy out of anyone on my friends list. Very impressive considering I have a few friends with 2.5+ K/Ds.

I'm just .04 away from a solid 2.0 K/D. I just want to reach the 2's... That's ALL I want. :urg:

S

smash brawl player 99021

Or throw a few stun or flash grenades in the room so you can get an advantage.
Yeah, but sometimes there's no telling how effective the Flash/Stuns are. It might not affect the THAT much, so you could end up being killed again. Just throwing that out there.

Top Bottom