• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
I do everything when it comes to Snipers. I've always found hardscoping boring. But I'm not some tryhard quickscoper who goes around like an idiot going around trying to get montage clips or gay **** like that. A skilled sniper uses variation and focuses on accuracy. A douchebag sniper goes into team-based lobbies, runs around like an idiot and hinders teams.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
My Sniping varies per map. On some maps I go the campier route and set up my Claymores with Scavenger and what have you. On Wasteland, however, I'm more of a run and gun sniper, running around the perimeter of the map to pick off the enemy as I find them. I never Quickscope ever, nor do I stay sighted too long, since it distracts you and destroys your field of view. I usually find my target with the naked eye, or scope somewhere where people usually are for a quick moment just to check.

Cyan_

Smash Lord
My Sniping varies per map. On some maps I go the campier route and set up my Claymores with Scavenger and what have you. On Wasteland, however, I'm more of a run and gun sniper, running around the perimeter of the map to pick off the enemy as I find them. I never Quickscope ever, nor do I stay sighted too long, since it distracts you and destroys your field of view. I usually find my target with the naked eye, or scope somewhere where people usually are for a quick moment just to check.
Ah, same same.

Fletch

Smash Master
I snipe the same way (when I snipe). I almost feel like I have to run and gun snipe on Wasteland... I hate that map.

Cyan_

Smash Lord
Honestly, OMA DC is so easy lol. If you know where the hotspots are...you should never go negative with that kit, especially in ground war. Oh, and having pro versions of both perks really help to get a good score too.

Good thing not that many people spam it =D

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
48-4 Domination on Storm earlier today.

My killstreaks only got me 12 kills.

I just went beast mode in that middle alleyway on the map.

Man I'm glad I have CoD back!

StealthyGunnar

Smash Champion
Storm can get really annoying. It's like underpass, for me anyways. I can't see Sh*t unless I got thermal...

I mean, I only like storm if I'm doin FFA.

UMP silenced, digital camo
stinger
-claymores and stuns
-scavenger pro
-cold blooded pro
-ninja pro

set claymores on both staircases in the Huge main building. Camp in the spot out of the window after you go up the staircase. Kill anybody on the ground, and, when someone dies by your claymore, set up another 1. Rinse and Repeat.

S

smash brawl player 99021

Storm can get really annoying. It's like underpass, for me anyways. I can't see Sh*t unless I got thermal...

I mean, I only like storm if I'm doin FFA.

UMP silenced, digital camo
stinger
-claymores and stuns
-scavenger pro
-cold blooded pro
-ninja pro

set claymores on both staircases in the Huge main building. Camp in the spot out of the window after you go up the staircase. Kill anybody on the ground, and, when someone dies by your claymore, set up another 1. Rinse and Repeat.
Stinger? I'd swap that (Maybe) with AA-12@Extended Mags since you're using Scavenger.

inb4 TRG rage post.

StealthyGunnar

Smash Champion
Meh. I just figure I'd put the Stinger on there because my main way of getting kills were my claymores. And, if I did use my UMP, I wasn't planning on using my secondary at all.

smashman90

Smash Lord
I think I am gonna take a break from MW 2's matchmaking. All this lag, horrible hit detection and loudmouth randoms is getting on my nerves really bad. I just need some time away from all this BS.

So I plan to get another copy of Gears 2 tomorrow after I see Kickass and start kicking *** (in particular, snipe like crazy, for some reason I am an excellent sniper in Horde mode) in Horde mode. If you guys plan to do stuff like sniping matches or Michael Myers, then I'd be willing to come back to do those with you guys. But don't expect me to stay around for Search or Ground Wars matches.

Pikaville

49-10 domination on Salvage,followed by 38-4 on Sub Base.

I'm pro at defending "A" on that map......seriously.

I find myself loving jumping headshots more and more each day.

I actually purposely go for them now when someone is popping out to have another shot at me or when someone is chasing.

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
has anyone tried noobtubing at the flags in a Domination match? Its soo gay, but good.

S

smash brawl player 99021

I think I am gonna take a break from MW 2's matchmaking.
1. All this lag
2. Horrible hit detection
3. Loudmouth randoms.
Nobody ever said you have to stay in laggy matches.
Not like the other players aren't experienceing that as well.
Mute button.
has anyone tried noobtubing at the flags in a Domination match? Its soo gay, but good.
But of course. Danger Close is AMAZING!
Yeah! I got 111 deaths one match, in a Team Deathmatch! Too good :).
...What is this? I don't even...

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
He killed himself multiple times so it didn't affect the score.

Pikaville

Salvage spawns are starting to get to me......

Respawn>guy with shotgun is right behind me>respawn........

Or Respawn>4 guys right in front of me>Respawn

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
I know this is an MW2 thread, but could you guys give me some good COD4 classes, lol?
I'll give you mine.

AK47 w/ Nothing
Stuns
USP Silenced
Bandolier
Stopping Power
Steady Aim

MP5 w/ Silencer
USP Silenced
Stuns
Bandolier
UAV Jammer
Dead Silence

RPD (w/Sight if you really want)
USP Silenced
Stuns
Frag x 3 (2? I forgot.)
Stopping Power
Steady Aim

W1200
Deagle
Stuns
RPG x 2
Juggernaut
Martyrdom (lol)

Dragunov
USP Silenced
Stuns
Bandolier
UAV Jammer
Deep Impact (I think, it's been a while.)

I'll check all my classes sometime today. I forgot some of them.

Fletch

Smash Master
I'm sure most of you guys have seen these videos, but you should look up user "defendthehouse" on YouTube if you haven't and watch his MW2 mythbusters videos. I knew a lot of them, but learned some cool things like silencers on the MG4 and M9 still allow the enemy to see you on radar and that glass doesn't reset in killcams. There are tons of cool things like that on there too, so check them out.

EDIT: Didn't know this one, almost makes me want to use a sentry gun.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9woqfjVifg

S

smash brawl player 99021

This. I just chucked gernades and killed myself for the whole match for 10 minutes, and I still got 3500 Match Bonus xD. On Highrise I could probably get a lot more :)!
What was the point of that exactly?

And I think if you throw a smoke and looks through glass, the smoke won't show up.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
I know this is an MW2 thread, but could you guys give me some good COD4 classes, lol?
Sure, here are all my CoD4 classes:

M16 w/RDS
Gold desert eagle
Stun x2
Claymore x2
Stopping power
Martydrom

M40
Gold desert eagle
Stun x2
Claymore x2
Stopping power
Iron lungs

MP5 w/silencer
M9 w/silencer
Stun x2
Claymore x2
UAV jammer
Extreme conditioning

P90 w/RDS
Gold desert eagle
Stun x2
Frag x3
Juggernaut
Martydrom

M16 w/RDS
Stun x2
Gold desert eagle
Frag x3
Stopping power
Martydrom

Salvage spawns are starting to get to me......

Respawn>guy with shotgun is right behind me>respawn........

Or Respawn>4 guys right in front of me>Respawn
One of my friends told me that they "fixed" the spawns in the new maps. I guess not.

I'm sure most of you guys have seen these videos, but you should look up user "defendthehouse" on YouTube if you haven't and watch his MW2 mythbusters videos. I knew a lot of them, but learned some cool things like silencers on the MG4 and M9 still allow the enemy to see you on radar and that glass doesn't reset in killcams. There are tons of cool things like that on there too, so check them out.

EDIT: Didn't know this one, almost makes me want to use a sentry gun.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9woqfjVifg
Yeah, I saw all their mini-myths a little while ago. That certain video about showing up when firing a silencer is just showing off another game flaw. :p

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
My Cod4 classes:

M16 @ RDS
Desert Eagle
Stuns
Claymore x2
Stopping Power
Dead Silence

MP5 or Mini-Uzi @ Silencer
M9 Silenced
Smoke
Bandolier
Stopping Power
Dead Silence

M40A3 @ ACOG
Desert Eagle
Stuns
Frag x3
Stopping Power
Deep Impact

M16 @ Silencer
Desert Eagle
Smoke
Bandoiler
Stopping Power
Dead Silence

MP5 @ RDS
M9
Stun
Bandoiler
Stopping Power
Extreme Conditioning

Those are the only sets I used. I have two accounts that I've done 10 prestiges on.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
M1014
Sleight of Hands
Stopping power
Steady Aim
Frag x3
Stuns
What the **** is this?

You have four perks. In CoD4, Sleight of Hand was a tier two perk, Stopping Power wasn't needed, and Frag x 3 doesn't benefit a shotgun.

Top Bottom