• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

MK26

Smash Master
http://www.mediafire.com/?zj2oddmz0yy for ZSS fix!
Oh well, i was going to respond to f8al but he left...
EDIT: or not
RE: p90 debate from 6 pages @ 40 ppp ago
I just like the p90 better, y so srs?​

in other news, i got my first 'The Show' today...10-0 on highrise in plain old vanilla TDM

(i was noobtubing with an OMA'd ACR ;))

At least twice i should have died - the first time, i ran into their spawn, killed one guy and went to hide. Some guy came around the corner, we started shooting at each other, i had to reload after 5 shots, so i knifed out of desperation and got him :D The second time, i was camping on the roof with the gas tank on it (near the crane), had like 3 or 4 kills from there, and some guy blew it up...but i didnt get hurt. Might've been because i was behind the short side of the tank, but i thought the explosion shouldve killed me.

oh well, maybe the mw2 gods were just on my side, i guess... :D

and in other other news, sitrep is awesome, but its so hard to get to pro (even having changed 3 of my classes to sitrep and using those exclusively...

S

smash brawl player 99021

Yeah, I'm really liking the Silenced P90. It always gets the kill for me and sounds pretty ******.

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
I'm sure you guys know when you shoot down a helicopter, sometimes it spins out of control, and other times it explodes. Does anyone know how to make it spin out instead of just explode? Whenever a harrier shoots them down they spin out, but I donno if it's possible to make it spin out by shooting it yourself. I like getting cold blooded challenges fast. :p On another note, UMP silenced, lightweight pro, marathon pro, and ninja pro is the best set up in the game.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Not. Silenced Vector is decent.

Everyone part of the Mw2 crew (except Leafy) change your Avatar to some sort of MW2 perk. Do it. Nao. for me. plz.
I wouldn't know cause all I've heard about the vector is that it's bad. Just use the other SMGs.

lol leafy is not part of the MW2 crew?

RuNNing Riot

Smash Lord
I'm sure you guys know when you shoot down a helicopter, sometimes it spins out of control, and other times it explodes. Does anyone know how to make it spin out instead of just explode? Whenever a harrier shoots them down they spin out, but I donno if it's possible to make it spin out by shooting it yourself. I like getting cold blooded challenges fast. :p On another note, UMP silenced, lightweight pro, marathon pro, and ninja pro is the best set up in the game.
Killing it with any launcher except for the thumper will make it explode, but destroying it with bullets will make it spin out. Just use one AT4 shot and a fast-firing LMG with SP Pro to do that quickly. Preferably you would free-fire it as well, as the AT4 has only one shot.

S

smash brawl player 99021

What RR said. And maybe not Lightweight. Though I like it, CB Pro is more useful.
Killing it with any launcher except for the thumper will make it explode, but destroying it with bullets will make it spin out. Just use one AT4 shot and a fast-firing LMG with SP Pro to do that quickly. Preferably you would free-fire it as well, as the AT4 has only one shot.
Hey Icy, sorry for what probably felt like the cold shoulder on xbox live.

I was at a friends house at the time using my hard drive.
wat. What is this? I don't even..

And no. Leafy Cyan TRG Leafy isn't allowed. Heh.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
The Ump is too good. I just went 27-8 on Scrapyard, and I had a 13 killstreak and a 6. I didn't use the predator or harrier for the 13 (I hit the top of one of the planes with my predator, and someone shot down my harrier).

I also stole an attack copter from an enemy care package at the very end of the game. ^_^

AvaricePanda

Smash Lord
so I went 31-6 on estate and got a 19 kill streak. We took control of the house early on in the match (got 2 kills trying to get in it, then defended the back of it for 7 kills). My setup was 5-7-9. When I got harriers I like immediately got 2 more kills and sent out Pavelow, and they somehow me to like 18 kills. I killed one more person then died.

I could have been 31-3 if I camped harder but eh, I got aggressive at the end because we were ahead by like 30 kills.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Ya, not too long ago I went 30-4 on estate and I had a 24 kill streak! I would have had my first nuke if I had the nuke in my killstreaks lol...
Not necessarily. You wouldn't have the predator if you had the nuke equipped.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
The Riot Shield drop actually works, although I've never actually been able to pull it off.

As far as when to use LMGs over ARs, remember your speed is a little slower when carrying an LMG. Also remember that the guns do not lose damage over distance like ARs. Therefore, LMGs are better for more long distance camping.

I agree on the bit about killstreaks. I really need to turn the nuke off and go back to 5/7/11, but I'm too stubborn.
for long range camping, wouldn't sniping be better?
their damage doesn't fall over distance either and their scope is better than the iron sights of any lmg. i can't put a sight on the lmg because when i camp i NEED scavenger so i can't bling it and grip is the only attachment i'd have. they seem like the best option for midrange, but i've been using the tar21 with sp and it kills in 2 hits close and 3 hits ranged.

i just got the fal and i'm gonna go for holo tomorrow.
can't wait for claymores.

i've been really enjoying the run and gun class i've been playing with AA12. going for the extended mags but 400 is a lot of kills for a secondary weapon. also loving the tar for mid ranged maps.

getting the cold blooded pro challenges will be quicker with stopping power pro on? lol that's cool...

StealthyGunnar

Smash Champion
Not necessarily. You wouldn't have the predator if you had the nuke equipped.
I don't think I said that I had the pred on, did I? If I had to choose though, I'd probably go 7-11-25. Chopper Gunner on certain maps ownsssss.

ATTENTION EVERYONE: Give me your thoughts on the ACR - go!

Fletch

Smash Master
for long range camping, wouldn't sniping be better?
their damage doesn't fall over distance either and their scope is better than the iron sights of any lmg. i can't put a sight on the lmg because when i camp i NEED scavenger so i can't bling it and grip is the only attachment i'd have. they seem like the best option for midrange, but i've been using the tar21 with sp and it kills in 2 hits close and 3 hits ranged.
It depends on how you're playing. Remember, you can ACOG/Thermal the 40/30 LMGs with Stopping Power and they're a 2 hit kill at any range. Throw bling on with the grip and you've got a pretty accurate killing machine. If you like to use Scavenger on every setup, LMGs might not be for you, as most require at least the grip.

Fletch

Smash Master
ATTENTION EVERYONE: Give me your thoughts on the ACR - go!
Didn't see this before. This used to be my favorite gun before I got better at the game. It's essentially an automatic sniper; great for long-range, but not much else. I felt it was more of a crutch; I'm glad I don't use it any more. Still a great gun for beginners, it just isn't very good in close combat.

S

smash brawl player 99021

I used it a lot my first/second prestige, but I've moved on. I agree with Fletch on most there. It is too weak at close range imo. I've moved on to FAMAS mostly. My 7 Classes now are

UMP
UMP
P90
FAMAS/M16
Sniper 1
Ninja Defuse/OMA Tubing
Riot Shield for Tranz SnD

Tranzworld

Smash Apprentice
UMP Marathon Lightweight Ninja
UMP Marathon Coldblood Ninja
FAL Bling Shotgun ACOG
M16 Bling Holo Silencer
Intervention Silenced
Wazoo (Ninja defusing class)

Yep.

Ninja defusing is silly. So is the magnum. :p

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
My 6 classes:

M16 w/holo sights
ACR w/RDS
UMP w/silencer
SCAR w/HBS or silencer
.50 cal w/thermal
RPD w/grip

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
My 9 classes.

Editing for Perks!

Scar w/Silencer. Scav Pro/Stopping Power Pro/Ninja Pro
Vector w/ Silencer. Marathon Pro/Stopping Power Pro/Ninja Pro
RPD w/ Grip and ACOG Bling/Stopping Power Pro/Ninja Pro
Barrett w/ FMJ Scav Pro/Cold Blooded Pro/Ninja Pro
Riot Shield for maps with too many choke points Scav Pro/Hardline/Commando Pro
Striker w/ Grip Marathon Pro/Cold Blooded Pro/Ninja Pro
USP Akimbo Marathon Pro/Stopping Power Pro/Steady Aim
PP2000 w/ Silencer Marathon Pro/Cold blooded Pro/Ninja Pro
Scar w/ Grenade Lawn Chair and OMA. OMA Pro/Danger Close Pro/Commando Pro

My PP2000 class also doubles as my Wasteland Sniper class, since I use Scavenger for my normal one, but on Wasteland I need to run so I use Marathon.

Fletch

Smash Master
My 6 classes...
Barrett
Scar+OMA Toob
FAMAS
TAR
UMP
AUG
I'm gonna add the other necessary stuff, kind of pointless without attachments/perks
Barrett+Thermal+HBS with SP, Steady Aim and Akimbo G18s
Scar+OMA Toob+DC+Commando Pro
FAMAS+Scav+SP+Commando Pro
TAR+Silencer+SP+Ninja
UMP+Silencer+Stinger+CB+Ninja
AUG+Grip+SP+Commando Pro

Still need to unlock some stuff for the AUG

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
It happened to everyone who bought the map pack on D1.

I'm just happy that I got 4 months of XBL gold from that promotion last month. :)

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
CA5H joined my game of Search but didn't talk. :(

Top Bottom